Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Happy New Year Gift - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Happy New Year Gift (244 Views)

Happy New Year. Here's Airtime To Call your Love Ones / My New Year Gift For Nairalanders Looking For Jobs / Bless Me With A Job As New Year Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Gift by BennyWrites(m): 2:03am On Jan 01, 2022
HERE'S MY NEW YEAR GIFT TO YOU.

First off, happy new year. Lest I forget.

Welcome to the year 2022.

It is my prayer that this year favours you.

We made it to this brand new year, but don't you take it for granted. It's a privilege, and we must thank God for that.

And because I care about you, I've decided to gift you this importation business course of mine, FREE.

Yeah, 100% free, no condition attached.

It is a 54 page e-book on importation business, written by yours truly from the first word to the last.

On the last page, you'd see links that will take you where you'd download more e-books and videos.

So, in all, you're getting my complete course containing e-books and videos, to help you start importation business.

Or

Do importation business smarter and earn bigger, if you're already into it.

Trust me, people paid heavily for this course.

Some paid as high as 50k. I kid you not.

So why am I giving you the course for free?

Good question.

My answer?

It's simple.

I'm giving you for free because.

1. � It is in giving that we receive.

2. � Sharing is caring.

Was thinking about what to give you to celebrate the new year.

Then it hit me. A lot of people want to venture into importation business, or want to do it smarter.

So I've decided to give to as many people as possible that may want to start importation business but lacks the funds to pay for the training, or already into it, but struggling.

Nuff said.

Get it here �

https:///3pR7jgR

You're welcome. �

Re: Happy New Year Gift by 042reports(f): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2022
Link not accessible. Share on WhatsApp??
Re: Happy New Year Gift by Chixco95(m): 4:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Not going

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Job In Osogbo... / Freelance Sales Agents Needed Nationwide In Nigeria / Job Opportunity For Content Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.