Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (887462 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

They're trying to promote frapapa with this option. I think you request the types of options you want on Frapapa via odd request

Ok.......

How do one request the odds?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Samueltemi337(m): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2022
puskin:

Lemme just help U reserve ur strength for the remaining few slots we have left.

That table will remain like that till Week 12.

Since the history of this tournament, (9years +) contestants have never told the judges/MODs on how to penalize defaulters.......and neither will that day be today.
wetin this one dey talk

when i finally buy nairaland you and justwise will be the first mods i will sack

mark this

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 8:09am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Over 400
Goshlipsrsealed
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:10am On Oct 25, 2022
akwesenana:

Goshlipsrsealed
Wetin?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
Wetin?
My bad.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2022
PFP rules b like Nigeria law.. they're not working and when u try call for justice they I'll tell u blah blah blah....make una do wetin una like.... It's not my headache

7 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lima98(f): 8:26am On Oct 25, 2022
akwesenana:

gringringrin
lolz I didn't know you are the oneooo nawaoooo
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:41am On Oct 25, 2022
akwesenana:

My bad.
Guy how far you na? How's life going over there? I need motivation. Running out of steam?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 8:47am On Oct 25, 2022
I was not here yesterday and is not in anyway trying to bring the issue that stephenmoka4 brought up.

That lucasinho is well connected in this competition and he may win cos this is nigeria.

His first winning ticket was not properly quoted on twitter but was counted.

The second time was adding other sports, the rule was different this time, instead of the usual "thank you for wasting this slot" and/or "this ticket has been voided" statement by the mods, puskin rather said he should edit the ticket and repost which is against the rules.

Now this same person break another rule and troot is doing mathematics ontop ticket by deducting odds and accepting a ticket that is supposed to be cancelled without thinking twice. can this be applied to another contestant?

A meeting is also been called now to discuss an invalid ticket grin grin grin

Make una de fear God o

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
troot:

.....and did you care to check that one game was voided and the remaining odds calculated.
When the table was even posted sef, the voided game hadn't played sef
So the points that was allocated to him wasn't his total odd for the betslip.

For your info, can't really rmbr the week sef.......the same Lucasinho played a betslip which he included an ice hockey game in it, he was asked to remove the ice hockey and rebet it, he removed it and replaced it with another game and cos of that, I voided the whole betslip and unfortunately for him, that betslip went on to win but it was never allocated to him.

I can also rmbr on a particular week when many ppl posted betslips that exceeded the cut-off time, many said the same thing, the site was confusing on that particular week and not a single betslip was voided, so why should his be voided?

ALL CAME THROUGH

These are the slips all came through cry cry cry

thanks for been considerate Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MerrybetPfPMod: 9:01am On Oct 25, 2022
Lucasinho:
Merrrybet Punt for Pride

Transaction id#375757281
Username:lucasinho

Total odds: 26

Soccer Russia, Premier League
10-24 18:00 Zenit St. Petersburg - PFC Sochi
game: 1x2
Stake: Zenit St. Petersburg 1.28
Soccer, England, Premier League]

10-19 19:30 Liverpool FC - West Ham United
game: Handicap 1:0
Stake: Liverpool FC (1:0) 1.12
Soccer, Spain, LaLiga
10-19 20:00 Elche CF - Real Madrid
Stake: Real Madrid 1.33
Soccer, Italy, Serie A
10-22 17:00 AC Milan - SS Monza
Stake: AC Milan 1.39
Soccer, France, Ligue 1
10-21 20:00 AC Ajaccio - Paris Saint-Germain
Stake: Paris Saint-Germain 1.27
Soccer, Czech Republic, 1. Liga
10-22 18:00 Viktoria Plzen - FC Banik Ostrava
game: Double chance
Stake: Viktoria Plzen or draw 1.16
Soccer, Greece, Super League
10-22 17:30 Panaitolikos - Olympiacos Piraus
game: Double chance in match and Both teams score in 1st half
Stake: draw/Olympiacos Piraus & no 1.32
Soccer, Slovakia, Superliga
10-21 16:30 MFK Skalica - Slovan Bratislava
Stake: draw/Slovan Bratislava & no 1.30
Soccer, Ireland, First Division
10-21 19:45 Cork City FC - Bray Wanderers AFC
Stake: Cork City FC/draw & no 1.26
Soccer, Scotland, Scottish Premiership
10-22 12:30 Heart of Midlothian - Celtic FC
Stake: Celtic FC 1.33
Soccer, Bulgaria, Parva Liga
10-23 17:15 FK Ludogorets - Botev Plovdiv
Stake: FK Ludogorets/draw & no 1.27
Soccer, Ukraine, Premier League
10-19 15:00 Shakhtar Donetsk - Kolos Kovalivka
Stake: Shakhtar Donetsk/draw & no 1.26
Soccer, Serbia, Superliga
10-20 15:45 Partizan Belgrade - FK Napredak
Stake: Partizan Belgrade/draw & no 1.09
Soccer, Serbia, Superliga
10-20 17:55 FK Vojvodina - Crvena zvezda
Stake: draw/Crvena zvezda & no 1.33

Merrybet nairaland Puntforpride

The bolded game nullifies the whole ticket.

10 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 9:04am On Oct 25, 2022
MerrybetPfPMod:

always lucasinho
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by keandre: 9:06am On Oct 25, 2022
Tk4all:
I was not here yesterday and is not in anyway trying to bring the issue that stephenmoka4 brought up.

That lucasinho is well connected in this competition and he may win cos this is nigeria.

The second time was adding other sports, the rule was different this time, instead of the usual "thank you for wasting this slot" and/or "this ticket has been voided" statement by the mods, puskin rather said he should edit the ticket and repost which is against the rules.

Now this same person break another rule and troot is doing mathematics ontop ticket by deducting odds and accepting a ticket that is supposed to be cancelled without thinking twice. can this be applied to another contestant?

Make una de fear God o

I remembered your ticket 370345581 was voided because u posted a game slated for 3rd of September.

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Tk4all(m): 9:07am On Oct 25, 2022
MerrybetPfPMod:

With all due respect to other mods, you are the only one that is unbias toward everybody. may god bless you.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pascal558(m): 9:11am On Oct 25, 2022
pascal558:
Username: pascal558

Slot : 1

Bet ID: 376156743

Soccer, Champions League, Matches
10-25 17:45 FC Sevilla - FC Copenhagen
Stake: FC Sevilla 1.53
10-25 20:00 Paris Saint-Germain - Maccabi Haifa
game: 1X2 from 1 to 60 minute
Stake: Paris St Germain (1-60 min.) 1.17
10-26 20:00 Atletico Madrid - Bayer Leverkusen
Stake: Atletico Madrid 1.86
10-26 20:00 FC Barcelona - Bayern Munich
Stake: Bayern Munich 2.80
10-26 17:45 Inter Milan - Viktoria Plzen
game: 1st half - 1x2
Stake: Inter Milan 1.50
10-26 20:00 SSC Napoli - Rangers FC
game: Handicap 0:1
Stake: SSC Napoli (0:1) 1.72
10-26 20:00 Tottenham Hotspur - Sporting Lisbon
game: 1X2 and Under/Over 3.5 goals
Stake: Tottenham Hotspur and Under 3.5

Troot puskin #punt4pride

Abeg make una quote this ticket my boss them.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Quicksilver5: 9:12am On Oct 25, 2022
Lucasinho:

ALL CAME THROUGH

These are the slips all came through cry cry cry

thanks for been considerate Sir
just one game, why didn't you look for others within slated period, chaaii, your green don go to waste now

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Felabrity: 9:14am On Oct 25, 2022
pascal558:

today na Tuesday
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:18am On Oct 25, 2022
pascal558:

Quite late already, prepare another one tomorrow for slot 2. Nice games smiley

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 9:18am On Oct 25, 2022
Lima98:
lolz I didn't know you are the oneooo nawaoooo
You try for me yesterday.
All them Barça do you well. smiley
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
puskin:

Thank U for ur observation and my apologies if I was rude to U in any manner.

I have called for an emergency meeting with the PFP MODs and whatever decision they enter will be FINAL.

CC: troot
MerrybetpfpMod
PFP committee.
Very well...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
This ain't fair...if it were bet9ja or Sportybet, this match would ve been voided.

I'm in pains

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy how far you na? How's life going over there? I need motivation. Running out of steam?
Na to acquire skill.
Na sin for betting to be your hopes of escape from trenches.
It's supposed to be a means to an end.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pascal558(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Quite late already, prepare another one tomorrow for slot 2. Nice games smiley

See wahala lol.... Funny enough na since Sunday I stake o, Monday was a busy day.. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for game dropping right?

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2022
akwesenana:

Na to acquire skill.
Na sin for betting to be your hopes of escape from trenches.
It's supposed to be a means to an end.

Guy na my hope but no be my only Hope
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:31am On Oct 25, 2022
pascal558:

See wahala lol.... Funny enough na since Sunday I stake o, Monday was a busy day.. Monday, Wednesday and Fridays for game dropping right?
Na games like this dey enter... Just drop it at the early hours (if you are around on Wednesday), I and others will quote it. smiley

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tonididdy(m): 9:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Tk4all:

Make una de fear God o
Nor be naija again
1st and 2nd position wey men don already calculate sharing formular, u wan come win grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2022
Quicksilver5:
just one game, why didn't you look for others within slated period, chaaii, your green don go to waste now

it is well...we move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by pascal558(m): 9:38am On Oct 25, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Na games like this dey enter... Just drop it at the early hours (if you are around on Wednesday), I and others will quote it. smiley
no p boss, one bottle of Heneiken for you.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Puskin and Troot thinks otherwise.
Troot went ahead to publish an invalid ticket on the pfp table.
That's a big slap to our faces.
MerrybetPfPMod:

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KanielOutis92: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
This ain't fair...if it were bet9ja or Sportybet, this match would ve been voided.

I'm in pains
Zachary retired. That game should have been voided. What bookie is this?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

Guy na my hope but no be my only Hope
Hasta la muerte amigos cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2022
akwesenana:

Hasta la muerte amigos cool
Thanks...
Take

(1) (2) (3) ... (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.