Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (1628) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (887193 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 9:53am On Oct 25, 2022
troot:

.....and did you care to check that one game was voided and the remaining odds calculated.
When the table was even posted sef, the voided game hadn't played sef
So the points that was allocated to him wasn't his total odd for the betslip.

For your info, can't really rmbr the week sef.......the same Lucasinho played a betslip which he included an ice hockey game in it, he was asked to remove the ice hockey and rebet it, he removed it and replaced it with another game and cos of that, I voided the whole betslip and unfortunately for him, that betslip went on to win but it was never allocated to him.

I can also rmbr on a particular week when many ppl posted betslips that exceeded the cut-off time, many said the same thing, the site was confusing on that particular week and not a single betslip was voided, so why should his be voided?

MerrybetPfPMod take note of this @bolded and pardon my ticket as well...Puskin voided the last game that played yesterday....

My tickets can't keep on getting voided...it wasn't intentional...I was rushing to play the game that day, thanks

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:54am On Oct 25, 2022
Do you suffer from selective amnesia or you're feigning ignorance.

Stop being mischievous, go intimate yourself with the rules & regulations guiding the tournament.

An invalid ticket will not stand.
NEVER!!!
Lucasinho:

ALL CAME THROUGH

These are the slips all came through cry cry cry

thanks for been considerate Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2022
Imagine the silly excuses.
How petty can you be

Grow up dude.
Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.

You posted an invalid ticket.
Hold yourself responsible.

Next time, peruse through your selections before submitting on Nairaland.

I, and other participants operating within the confines of the rules are not stupid.

We ain't stupid.
Okay
Lucasinho:

MerrybetPfPMod take note of this @bolded and pardon my ticket as well...Puskin voided the last game that played yesterday....

My tickets can't keep on getting voided...it wasn't intentional...I was rushing to play the game that day, thanks

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
KanielOutis92:
Zachary retired. That game should have been voided. What bookie is this?

Paripessa. Even 1xbet and co act this way. So painful mehn

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MerrybetPfPMod: 10:08am On Oct 25, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Puskin and Troot thinks otherwise.

Troot went ahead to publish an invalid ticket on the pfp table.

That's a big slap to our faces.
It will be reversed in the next update Sir

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 10:10am On Oct 25, 2022
XshegzzyeeiX:
Imagine the silly excuses.
How petty can you be

Grow up dude.
Take responsibility for your actions and inactions.

You posted an invalid ticket.
Hold yourself responsible.

Next time, peruse through your selections before submitting on Nairaland.

I, and other participants operating within the confines of the rules are not stupid.

We ain't stupid.
Okay

read the bolded again..I understand ur fustration Sir grin. I am always a busy person...Get busy, I wish u well in the competition though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2022
Way to go sir.

My respect for you just doubled up.

Eventually, justice prevailed.

Hearty cheers to all the lovers of truth.
TROOT
PUSKIN
Justice over injustice anytime anyday.

cheesy
MerrybetPfPMod:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2022
troot:

I can also rmbr on a particular week when many ppl posted betslips that exceeded the cut-off time, many said the same thing, the site was confusing on that particular week and not a single betslip was voided, so why should his be voided?

I voided the match from his betslip.......since that exceeded the time.
The remaining comprised the odds he got.

Anyways, like [b]puskin always said, one is a mistake, more than one is intentional.

Thank you for your fairness.....Sir
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:16am On Oct 25, 2022
Who cares

Ignorant fellow that won't follow simple rules.

If you wanna win on pfp, do it credibly.

Don't tryna cut corners or play on the emotions of MODs.
Lucasinho:

read the bolded again..I understand ur fustration Sir grin. I am always a busy person...Get busy, I wish u well in the competition though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 10:18am On Oct 25, 2022
MerrybetPfPMod:

And I quote Puskin: I can also rmbr on a particular week when many ppl posted betslips that exceeded the cut-off time, many said the same thing, the site was confusing on that particular week and not a single betslip was voided, so why should his be voided?

This indeed will be unfair...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2022
Lucasinho:

Very lame excuse. You were not busy to participate in a competition that lasts more than 3 months and runs thrice a week, you were not busy to forecast but you were busy to follow simple instructions in a competition you duely registered for.

You shouldn't have participated if truly you are busy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Crying over spilled milk.

Excluding yourself, point at any participant on the PFP table who won a ticket exceeding a week's slot 1 - 3.

Nonsense.
Lucasinho:

And I quote Puskin: I can also rmbr on a particular week when many ppl posted betslips that exceeded the cut-off time, many said the same thing, the site was confusing on that particular week and not a single betslip was voided, so why should his be voided?

This indeed will be unfair...

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by MerrybetPfPMod: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Lucasinho:

This particular week in debate, can anyone give me a link to it, I want to crosscheck the tickets.

Mr. Lucashino, your mistakes are not acceptable, we can't bend the rules to favour you, once you post a game that exceed the time frame for that particular week, your ticket is void automatically.

Merrybet mobile site is VERY easy to use. Events TIME and DAYS are duly outlined on the site.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by akwesenana: 10:29am On Oct 25, 2022
Long ticket sportybet.
725F2A6
Viva los crumbees y mendigos.
Muerte a Alabi. angry
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lucasinho(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
MerrybetPfPMod:

This particular week in debate, can anyone give me a link to it, I want to crosscheck the tickets.

Mr. Lucashino, your mistakes are not acceptable, we can't bend the rules to favour you, once you post a game that exceed the time frame for that particular week, your ticket is void automatically.

Merrybet mobile site is VERY easy to use. Events TIME and DAYS are duly outlined on the site.

If those tickets were not voided up till now and you were not aware of it sir?.... there is no need of going back to it. And I don't see any need of voiding them now.

the Same justice done to those tickets should be done to my ticket...and I don't think they should be cancelled now because of my own issue

Cc; Puskin, Troot
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Puskin and Troot are the ones encouraging this wack excuses and complete disregard for competition rules.

Other participants that carefully select games, making sure it must not exceed A WEEK'S SLOT ONE TO THREE are not fo0ls.
MerrybetPfPMod:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by amabengroup2(m): 10:37am On Oct 25, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:

They're trying to promote frapapa with this option. I think you request the types of options you want on Frapapa via odd request

Is it something like this?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by puskin: 10:55am On Oct 25, 2022
U both had better put an end to that nonsense you both are trying to start.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Justhere: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
This ain't fair...if it were bet9ja or Sportybet, this match would ve been voided.

I'm in pains
That is in the past.
Nowadays bet9ja don't void retired tennis game again
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by XshegzzyeeiX: 11:04am On Oct 25, 2022
cheesy

Thread police is here.
Keep yanking off the banters.

Highest you'll do is place embargo on my moniker.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bigcee(m): 11:04am On Oct 25, 2022
puskin:
U both had better put an end to that nonsense you both are trying to start.
Baba, rules na rules o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) (1630) (1631) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.