Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (878003 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
If u miss me say hi grin

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2022
I would have post dis...but I was ban...ok

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Garrydosky04: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Miracood2:

Ok. Happy Easter!
bro so how your side
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2022
Inplay psg match ht over1.5
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Phiheywhy1: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
yinnocent32:
I no get VIP GROUP O...i dont even have any group at all and never will!!! What i am making on my own if enough for me. I dont see why i should take other people money when i am making my own.
pls teach us how to fish..... which option do you play? Any clue cool
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by deltateam: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
deltateam:
Shaka Zulu is back with another 4 odds.

Sack your boss.

6HPBBCB

BOOMSHAKAZULU!

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 8:19pm On Apr 17, 2022
israelp:
Inplay psg match ht over1.5

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
On this very day, I've decided to deactivate all my online account in a bid to curtail this unhealthy habit. Albeit am aware of the fact that to independently and complete rid this evil addiction is near practical impossible. The pipe dream to quickly try to chase one lose or double ones capital via online is one thing that I've come to believe that it's impossible. Deactivating these accounts is a step i feel towards the right direction as I work towards quitting betting in general.

I'm so ashame to tell y'all how much I've lost since the beginning of this year, the pass 15days alone is so hoooge! That made me to realise betting as the greatest scam ever invented on earth. If Barcelona could be trailing 2goals at home to Frankfurt in a game of such important. And as little as staking DNB is is too much to anticipate?.

This bookies do not just worked with the great mathematicians but with professional psychologist whom through many years of research have found out that an addiction will always come home to roast.

The inscription 'bet responsible' is a facade, and he who master it and discipline his mind would always share the loot with the bookies.

So far I've deactivated my sportybet account. Waiting for bet naija and betking to respond to my twitter massages so as to do the needful. As for merrybet, I'm still having a second thought as I eyeing this year PFP.

And for those who may not understand this, I pray you find the light soon and realise it.

So help me God as I work towards quitting the evil venture.

Remember, great men on this thread have being conquered by the almighty alabi. I remember Chidikaobi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dieavirgin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Killmaster1(m): 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
dieavirgin:
Abeg, who sabi any loan app dat fit borrow me urgent 5k ?
fairmoney
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dieavirgin(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2022
Killmaster1:
fairmoney
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
dieavirgin:
Abeg, who sabi any loan app dat fit borrow me urgent 5k ?
LCredit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dieavirgin(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
6ixT8:
On this very day, I've decided to deactivate all my online account in a bid to curtail this unhealthy habit. Albeit am aware of the fact that to independently and complete rid this evil addiction is near practical impossible. The pipe dream to quickly try to chase one lose or double ones capital via online is one thing that I've come to believe that it's impossible. Deactivating these accounts is a step i feel towards the right direction as I work towards quitting betting in general.

I'm so ashame to tell y'all how much I've lost since the beginning of this year, the pass 15days alone is so hoooge! That made me to realise betting as the greatest scam ever invented on earth. If Barcelona could be trailing 2goals at home to Frankfurt in a game of such important. And as little as staking DNB is is too much to anticipate?.

This bookies do not just worked with the great mathematicians but with professional psychologist whom through many years of research have found out that an addiction will always come home to roast.

The inscription 'bet responsible' is a facade, and he who master it and discipline his mind would always share the loot with the bookies.

So far I've deactivated my sportybet account. Waiting for bet naija and betking to respond to my twitter massages so as to do the needful. As for merrybet, I'm still having a second thought as I eyeing this year PFP.

And for those who may not understand this, I pray you find the light soon and realise it.

Remember, great men on this thread have being conquered by the almighty alabi. I remember Chidikaobi.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
6ixT8:

all the spot are fixed .....but they are still ways to counter the bookies.... Stop playing 1x2 dis 1 is highly fixed

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dieavirgin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
emmayayodeji:
LCredit
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
israelp:
all the spot are fixed .....but they are still ways to counter the bookies.... Stop playing 1x2 dis 1 is highly fixed

Fix or no fix. Watin my eye see for this 1game syndromes ehn? Alabi bash me wotowoyorous sotey I come begin the reason my case as spiritual. Just this morning, with the remnant of yesterday anger I coked 15odd hoping to reach Wednesday, telling myself say if e cut I go do this betting bye-bye. First game early mohmoh Kashima Roysol crash am. Addiction carry me go sale some of my coin for Busha, satke on 5odd. My brother, Hofeinheim cast am.

Me done comot my hand from anything punting again. Till further notice.

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by symbuul: 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Decided to try this.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bestmutiu2019(m): 9:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
yinnocent32:
Target achieved ���done for the weekend.
Withdrawal time���
can you show us the kind of option you playing then? 00
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 6ixT8: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
israelp:

cheesy no worry till you collect, your eye go clear.

Talk about goals. Did you observe Austra devision2 on Friday, imagine the most attacking team playing with the most porous defense in the league could only muster 1goal!.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by eseka12(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
ojialo:
Baba you no Post game this week
Ofcourse i posted but only 4 tickets. All have casted except d over 2.5 selection... remaining barca match tomorrow to green

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by ojialo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
eseka12:

Ofcourse i posted but only 4 tickets. All have casted except d over 2.5 selection... remaining barca match tomorrow to green
I no see this game kai
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by specialofficer: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
eseka12:

it pains me that I met this your game when it was just 6 odds and I staked it 500, assuming I met the full game at least 12k for sure for me but I'll manage the 3k like that, thanks in advance bro
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emmayayodeji(m): 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
eseka12:

cash out!
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bestmutiu2019(m): 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
eseka12:

nice one
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by rukz: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
6ixT8:

Fix or no fix. Watin my eye see for this 1game syndromes ehn? Alabi bash me wotowoyorous sotey I come begin the reason my case as spiritual. Just this morning, with the remnant of yesterday anger I coked 15odd hoping to reach Wednesday, telling myself say if e cut I go do this betting bye-bye. First game early mohmoh Kashima Roysol crash am. Addiction carry me go sale some of my coin for Busha, satke on 5odd. My brother, Hofeinheim cast am.

lol

me don comot hand kpatakpata.

I discovered that betting gives one. distorted view about life, I refused. to waste my destiny...

Currently learning a course on data. analyst.

6 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Blesschemical: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2022
Invest in CFC Football, recieve 10% of your deposit and gain 5% of your money everday when you place the approved bets.
There are no losses even if there are, your money will be refunded back to your account.
Start now and cashout as e dey hot.
No more losing of your money.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 6:17am On Apr 18, 2022
Blesschemical:
Invest in CFC Football, recieve 10% of your deposit and gain 5% of your money everday when you place the approved bets.
There are no losses even if there are, your money will be refunded back to your account.
Start now and cashout as e dey hot.
No more losing of your money.
how
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CosmicJames(m): 6:18am On Apr 18, 2022
6ixT8:

I feel your pain and understand exactly how you feel. But I have Just one question for you; What if reverse was the case. I mean you have won those tickets. Would you have felt the way you are feeling and be deactivating ur accts?

I think the answer is a cap NO!

If the answer is no, then it means that betting is a good thing if one is winning, and a bad thing if one is losing.
This statement suggests something to you.

Now let me tell you what's up?
Betting is a very serious business and is definitely more than what you think.

Do not place any bet again. I repeat, do not place any bet again except you know and understand the system.
I mean, you must know and understand why a 1.02 odd will fail to enter. While a 5.70 odd will enter straight.

Alternatively, pay someone who know how the system works and can give you 100% prediction accuracy then stick to his/her betting tips.

You can make some serious money from betting. But you must follow the above advice.

4 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by beautyfunke(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2022
CosmicJames:

I feel your pain and understand exactly how you feel. But I have Just one question for you; What if reverse was the case. I mean you have won those tickets. Would you have felt the way you are feeling and be deactivating ur accts?

I think the answer is a cap NO!

If the answer is no, then it means that betting is a good thing if one is winning, and a bad thing if one is losing.
This statement suggests something to you.

Now let me tell you what's up?
Betting is a very serious business and is definitely more than what you think.

Do not place any bet again. I repeat, do not place any bet again except you know and understand the system.
I mean, you must know and understand why a 1.02 odd will fail to enter. While a 5.70 odd will enter straight.

Alternatively, pay someone who know how the system works and can give you 100% prediction accuracy then stick to his/her betting tips.

You can make some serious money from betting. But you must follow the above advice.
motivational speaker well-done sir, great men in punting here in nairaland later bow to alabi, someone said he's no more interested, is it by force leave him alone
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2022
6ixT8:

bro u r not alone pls tell me how to deactivate sportybet and msport account this thing is depressing me its just a scam

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2022
6ixT8:

i lost everything to alabi
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by emeraldlife: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2022
Bet is evil
Bet rendered me useless. Very useless

But
Since I found something doing with my time, I bet no more. Glory to God.

Find something to do with your time, let it be something that will bring you more money no matter how little the money comes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.