Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ - Business (372) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ (879936 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2202) (Go Down)

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirk4great247: 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
bennyflipy:
Why bet won't frustrate you, you wan carry 100 win 100k or more

What amount do you want us to use 100 to win
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bennyflipy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sirk4great247:

What amount do you want us to use 100 to win
Remove the idea that betting will make you rich first
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Sirk4great247: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
bennyflipy:

Remove the idea that betting will make you rich first

Haaaaa

So which idea do I get now

I just need money to kick start by business that's why am playing this shit

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sirk4great247:

Haaaaa

grin
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
The lamentations don do abeg.... Betting is similar to mathematics... But in between the lines anode factors is present....make una go find x grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by bennyflipy(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2022
Sirk4great247:

Haaaaa

Na betting money you wan use start your business I dey laugh you Sha

Na the idea I dey talk about be this
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by dieavirgin(m): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2022
Can a third-party help person fund bet365?
Kept declining my card.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CosmicJames(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2022
Abba114:
bro thats another illusion, u r wasting your time. u better stop, u cant predict the outcome of a match using numbers, its only god that knows what will happen

Thanks for your concerns. But for thinking and saying that it is an illusion, I will have to give you a detailed reply just so you that the word "impossible" don't really mean that it can't be done.

This is my 4th yr of research. That's almost enough to complete a University degree.
It actually looked like I was wasting time.
I mean how can anyone in his/her rightful thinking decides to study the future?
How? Is not as if it has been done before. I didn't even know where to start from, neither did I know where I was going? It was definitely an impossible mission! But I decided to go for it after being inspired to do so.

You are very correct on the fact that it is only God that knows what will happen.
I agree with you 100%. What you should also know is that God usually reveals revealable Secrets to humans that seek it. Aa long as they want it hard enough and long enough.

Well, I wanted it hard enough and long enough. Hence my refusal to quit. And yes, the Secret has been revealed to me!!!
Right now, I'm done with the research. It is a mission accomplished!
With few testing and confirmations, I will be open to the public soon.

Here is a little brief of my extraordinary breakthrough discovery.
There is a "CONSTANCE and ROTATION" in the system.

What that mean is that there is something that is happening in the football system, and must happen all the time!

Let me put it this way for a better understanding:
a game that played under 3.5 today, played that under 3.5 yesterday. And will play the same under 3.5 tomorrow!
Even if the game is played in England, Germany, France, Nigeria, Ghana, in fact anywhere and in any competition of the world, the same result will occur!

Once you know that particular game, you can then place your bet under 3.5 and go to sleep with peace of mind.
If the players like, let them collect red cards. No matter what happens; the game must end under 3.5. Because there is a principle governing it.

But how will you know that particular game?
The CODES will show it! Pure numbers.
I have attached a sample of the Code to this post.
Observe that there is no clubs, country, league or competition on the Codes.
The Codes also possess the ability to tell you the kind of games to place bet on, and the games that you shouldn't even think of placing bet on.

There is more to my discovery. But I have to stop here because this is just a little brief.
If you are of the opinion that there is no sure odd, then watch out for the coming of my prediction Service.
It will come with sure fire odds 100% guarantee.

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Simonemmy: 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2022
Visit the website on my signature if you bet on football matches...
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2022
CosmicJames:

Thanks for your concerns. But for thinking and saying that it is an illusion, I will have to give you a detailed reply just so you that the word "impossible" don't really mean that it can't be done.
This is my 4th yr of research. That's almost enough to complete a University degree.
How? Is not as if it has been done before. I didn't even know where to start from, neither did I know where I was going? It was definitely an impossible mission! But I decided to go for it after being inspired to do so.
You are very correct on the fact that it is only God that knows what will happen.
I agree with you 100%. What you should also know is that God usually reveals revealable Secrets to humans that seek it. Aa long as they want it hard enough and long enough.
Well, I wanted it hard enough and long enough. Hence my refusal to quit. And yes, the Secret has been revealed to me!!!
What that mean is that there is something that is happening in the football system, and must happen all the time!
a game that played under 3.5 today, played that under 3.5 yesterday. And will play the same under 3.5 tomorrow! Even if the game is played in England, Germany, France, Nigeria, Ghana, in fact anywhere and in any competition of the world, the same result will occur!
Once you know that particular game, you can then place your bet under 3.5 and go to sleep with peace of mind. If the players like, let them collect red cards. No matter what happens; the game must end under 3.5. There is a principle governing it.
The CODES will show it! Pure numbers. I have attached a sample of the Code to this post.
Observe that there is no clubs, country, league or competition on the Codes. The Codes also possess the ability to tell you the kind of games to place bet on, and the games that you shouldn't even think of placing bet on. There is more to my discovery. But I have to stop here because this is just a little brief.
If you are of the opinion that there is no sure odd, then watch out for the coming of my prediction Service. It will come with sure fire odds 100% guarantee.
Channel this energy into something productive!! Stop wasting your time. There's no sure odd. Football is not Mathematics method or Ordinary Differential equation. Peace

3 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by KingAbdulazeez: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
beautyfunke:
in sportybet website when I want to stop betting, I set the date on 2200 years
Same here but mine was set to the year 2999.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
CosmicJames:

a game that played under 3.5 today, played that under 3.5 yesterday. And will play the same under 3.5 tomorrow! Even if the game is played in England, Germany, France, Nigeria, Ghana, in fact anywhere and in any competition of the world, the same result will occur!
Once you know that particular game, you can then place your bet under 3.5 and go to sleep with peace of mind. If the players like, let them collect red cards. No matter what happens; the game must end under 3.5. There is a principle governing it.
The CODES will show it! Pure numbers. I have attached a sample of the Code to this post.
Observe that there is no clubs, country, league or competition on the Codes. The Codes also possess the ability to tell you the kind of games to place bet on, and the games that you shouldn't even think of placing bet on. There is more to my discovery. But I have to stop here because this is just a little brief.
If you are of the opinion that there is no sure odd, then watch out for the coming of my prediction Service. It will come with sure fire odds 100% guarantee.
chaiii comrade u dey try ooo. hope u will be kind enough to share tickets when u r done with the analysis

5 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by 5iine: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2022
CosmicJames:

But bro, wat I'm seeing here, u are studying odds and the outcome.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Lorayne(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Miracood2:
Fucklo.ve the village drunk

Tolu.181 the community funds swindler

Lorayne the Popular thug of his community angry

mumu man
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by tradepunter: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
6ixT8:

There some decent game in tenis today.

Despite how am determined to suspend betting. Trust me am being strong here to quell every urge to stake this game.

Kwon. S and Badene A. Would have being my favourite selection.

Na so e dey dey, when you no play, everything go day sail towards your favour. This betting ehn!?

Free tips.
Thiago monteiro
Tomljanovic
Couacaud
Teichmann

Zapata too.

Men Thiago monterio is a beast... I love that Brazilian guy ..

Against none names he performs, against well known names he gives
Over 8.5 games in any set, be it set 1 or set 2

I don't like Zapata, he's like a con... Only unknown names he performs well... I prefer Pedro Martinez..

As for women I don't touch those ones, the day they are on their period is the day they fk you up

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by israelp(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2022
CosmicJames:

many guys won't understand what u put here... grin grin even wen the keys are written in capital grin

1 Like

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 6:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
6HW5BN7

Free odds

Bet9ja

Reward for Passion

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18, 2022
WHITELIGHTER:
6HW5BN7

Free odds

Bet9ja

Reward for Passion
Is it that Cadiz forbid to touch ball! very boring style of football, they played around 18 percent possession against Sevilla last season and multiple 20s.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by WHITELIGHTER: 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Is it that Cadiz forbid to touch ball! very boring style of football, they played around 18 percent possession against Sevilla last season and multiple 20s.

They are even better now that they changed coach in January...but this is a sure bet, just another half of same and we are GREEN
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Julianaa: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2022
eseka12:

Ofcourse i posted but only 4 tickets. All have casted except d over 2.5 selection... remaining barca match tomorrow to green
0-1

2 More goals
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
Omo Barca trailing..

Is it real or LiveScore dey jonz

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Julianaa:
0-1
2 More goals
You dey monitor person ticket for table dropped.

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Psalmspsalms: 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Most times, football matches at highly unpredictable. Just see wetin barca and alabi the do
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Uniqueaccountant(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cash out or allow barca game to produce 2.5 over. Advice

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Rootprof(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2022
Cadiz to win
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:17pm On Apr 18, 2022
Rootprof:
Cadiz to win
Barca will score
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:18pm On Apr 18, 2022
Atalanta losing too

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Julianaa: 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
wiseone28:
You dey monitor person ticket for table dropped.
what are you typing?
Are you drunk?
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by wiseone28: 9:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Julianaa:
what are you typing? Are you drunk?

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by CosmicJames(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2022
5iine:

But bro, wat I'm seeing here, u are studying odds and the outcome.
You are very correct. That's exactly what I'm doing.
Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Dogasas: 9:26pm On Apr 18, 2022
I say make I try 2 odds with 2k today.

One basketball women team from Italy with 1.19 odds

One Mexico qualifier tennis

Barca win

Atalanta double chance..

All of them cut..

I accept my loss, I dash them the 2k.. Back to my sabbatical..

2 Likes

Re: ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 16 ➜ ➜ ➜ by Deffjam: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Honestly,I have been considering completely quiting betting........e don Taya me.....let me just channel my agility to something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) ... (2202)

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction / Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today?

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.