Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye (14988 Views)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC Insists / 2023: APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Akwa Ibom - INEC / APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Wfaluse: 9:43am On Jan 01, 2022
This baba kids should call their father to order.
What kind of ranting is this?
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by mutvy: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Assasins should be sent to this guy. He makes dirty noise a lot.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by od501: 10:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Indispensable85(m): 10:23am On Jan 01, 2022
Clowns everywhere
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
Old men still fit chop better slap these days if dem no wan get sense. angry

D same way u go chop slaps from ur children when you're old.....******

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by ba7man(m): 10:48am On Jan 01, 2022
OGHENEKINGZ:

D same way u go chop slaps from ur children when you're old.....******
I don't go around talking like a daft in public so, No, i can never be in that position.

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Babatunde7109(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Mr Daddy, there’s is huge difference between ‘I won’t vote’ and ‘nobody will vote in S/W’. You can make your own choice, but you can’t make for others. Even if you guys are planning to resort into the use of violence to disrupt any election from happening in the S/W, it doesn’t mean you guys will gain that massive support you sought or wished to get from the S/W people.

2 Likes

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by zoedew: 11:22am On Jan 01, 2022
Folks have the right to elect their leaders.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by naija1stnigar(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
like the one your grandpa received last night.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by ba7man(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2022
naija1stnigar:
like the one your grandpa received last night.
They're both late..... it must be the drugs you're taking that's making you see visions.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by naija1stnigar(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
They're both late..... it must be the drugs you're taking that's making you see visions.
I know but I saw him receiving rain of slap at za oza side, if you are in doubt you are free to go there for confirmation.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Str8talk21: 1:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
Frigga13:
Is the Op For me ..

Naptu leading this.. Guess Nairaland now supports sesessesion

Or

Yoruba people have returned to plan B after Tinubu and Yoruba Presidency no gree sell. . Is this a plan to arm twist presidency and Apc..

BecauSe right now..

Nobody sen Odua whatever..

The man is obviously mentally deranged ... even looking at his pics.. don’t think the brain functions well

Yoruba people are too sophisticated for his nonsense.

So Yoruba said .. after all according to yoruba IPOB AND KANU ARE FOOLS

only that Odua and this man are greater fools .. and for the op that daily attack IPOB now coming with ...

Obviously something is not right

It is clear to all of us that u are mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Demzyl(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
That line in paragraph 103 is very touching, may their souls rest in peace
I bet on myself, my eyes dey trouble me and i could not read it
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by ednut1(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Old ailing man hiding in the usa making threats. Go stop the election na. Pa oponu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by Rexwalters1: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
A very stupid old man, useless tribalist.

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by babasolution: 5:36pm On Jan 01, 2022
Call me when they pull this off.am not loosing no sleep,Na yorubaman

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by galaxy2020(m): 6:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mouth action... grin grin
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by saintrow1: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Baba you are not a full blooded Yoruba man so pls park yourself aside and stop talking shit.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
See as Yoruba people dey insult their baba just to please Northerners.

Nigeria is not designed to work, the earlier you get this the better for you

1 Like

Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by NSK4U(m): 8:13pm On Jan 01, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
Why should Yoruba form an alliance with their haters?

If Yoruba Should flag APC presidential ticket in 2023 while hausa flag that of PDP, WHO WOULD YOU VOTE FOR?

.And you want alliance from us, no, such would never happen

And why would you fly a ticket in 2023 when you know it's the turn of the East? Is that not greedy?
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by CioAngels(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
ba7man:
Unfortunately Nigeria has become such a terrible respectless country that no matter our age, we should be able to respect an over 80+ year great grandfather. If pa Akintoye chooses to go out of slavery, what is your pain there? For even wishing him slaps, you have cursed yourself with that same you advocate for him. Your millitias will slap you for wishing that for that old man as you are rightly aware he is an old man.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by CioAngels(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
Advocate500:
He is mmaking an independent statement, 2morow they will tell it was ipob, these are one people i will find it difficult to take any of their statements serious, They are two face.
Are the Easterners better, take the governors and some elites are they not worse than third faced. We see Yorubas as traitors, but I see the Igbos as more of a traitors than the Yorubas.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by CioAngels(f): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Frigga13:
Is the Op For me ..

Naptu leading this.. Guess Nairaland now supports sesessesion

Or

Yoruba people have returned to plan B after Tinubu and Yoruba Presidency no gree sell. . Is this a plan to arm twist presidency and Apc..

BecauSe right now..

Nobody sen Odua whatever..

The man is obviously mentally deranged ... even looking at his pics.. don’t think the brain functions well

Yoruba people are too sophisticated for his nonsense.

So Yoruba said .. after all according to yoruba IPOB AND KANU ARE FOOLS

only that Odua and this man are greater fools .. and for the op that daily attack IPOB now coming with ...

Obviously something is not right
But this group never stood for Tinubu as they told him not to contest. Their issues are not about plan B because they have always been steadfast on the resolve to secede if Nigeria is not restructured and go back to the old constitution and federalism or what it is. They are more serious on going than any other regions, even they have the greedy ones because of their personal benefits who does not mind remaining a slave. Their youths are not employed in the MDAs and other regions are pleased with it because of the Crumbs they Scamper to collect according to Aliyu Gwazo.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by CioAngels(f): 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Terorislam:
Even we Yoruba Muslims are tired of one Nigeria , may Allah bless Oduduwa republic
I am with you absolutely even though i am not Yoruba. I can't wait to see it come to reality.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by abeyraj: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Totally surprise that so called Emeritus Professor can be as dumb as this. Well, everybody wanna be popular like Cownu.
Re: No Governorship Election In Yorubaland In 2022 - Banji Akintoye by CioAngels(f): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
omokab:
Lazy bigot. The election we all know that it will hold in osun and ekiti this year. Who will join you? A proffesor that suppose to be good leader is here spreading hate and disruction . The funniest thing is that he won't even stay in Nigeria but pissing the gullible ones that will die for unrealistic agenda.
Is like there are many of you flourishing in this Slavery status you are called. Fervently pa Akintoye will excel in his drives for as long as he lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Budget: Reps Ask Fashola To Explain N20bn Miscellaneous Expenses / Osinbajo Calms FCT Protesters At Gossa / Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.