Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,206 members, 7,849,729 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Trending #Zazoo #Zeh #portable meets Ghanian Celebrity Dj known as Kuldjbase - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Trending #Zazoo #Zeh #portable meets Ghanian Celebrity Dj known as Kuldjbase (481 Views)

Portable Meets Bail Conditions, Released From Prison / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending #Zazoo #Zeh #portable meets Ghanian Celebrity Dj known as Kuldjbase by leo9david(m): 4:09am On Jan 01, 2022
[url][/url]A Trending mixtape has been released from about 2years ago including songs of the trending Zazoo zeh crooner Portable properly scratched by the outstanding Celebrity DJ and high star business influenced entertainer Mensah Daniel[/b]a Ghanaian Dj that was born and raised in the streets of ajegunle popularly known as [b]@kuldjbase[/b] On an exclusive indoor interview with @Oxtunesmedia the trending mix dj @iamKuldjbase openly acclaimed to be a favourite friend and supporter to the trending Art [b]Portable with the slogan zeh meaning a particular hard drugs that makes you feel a bit uneasy and paranoid literally intending or wanting to do anything at any point.
He congratulates the young artist portable and made a jest saying I quote although say you been no sabi book for Kwara poly that year

Click here to get full info

https://audiomack.com/kuldjbase/song/dj-base-gmail-mixtape-08127278996

@Oxtunes media

Or Click link below to see @portable and & @iamkuldjbase aclqimed posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/CYLBCtqoVF8/?utm_medium=copy_link

You can follow up more details about this Dj on his social media handles

Ig@iamkuldjbase facebook @iamkuldjbase

#zazoo #zeh #portable #Olamide #pocolee #nairamarley #marlians #Davido trending #Newyear #wizkid #zazoozeh #badoo #trending #No.1 #comedy #music #Naija #celebrity #celebrities #kuldjbaze

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Latest Update: Top 10 Most Followed African Celebrities On Instagram (photos) / Kanye West Claims Kim Kardashian Wouldn't Let Him Into Her House With North. / Please Who Want To Have $£x With Me, I Need It, It’s Been 4month I Had It Last”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.