Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) (25634 Views)

BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Allwell Ademola Celebrates 35th Birthday Every Year, Explains Why / Bikini Pictures Of Venita Akpofure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by VOsimhen144(m): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Damnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2022
greenie77:

Hope you know hypersexuality is a psychiatrics disorder.

Na cruise oga
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
HBD LLNP cool
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Myer(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
FernandezPablo:

If you call that unclothedness then I have no other choice than to call you a pervert..you should be banned from this forum..

Wait make she post frontal.lol
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by GABRIEL6036: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
Verseline crew gather here for soappy. This girl go good for fuckery
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
I knew I was going to see something like unclothedness
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by chiago95(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2022
Omicron007:

You officiated the match in AY's Crib grin
yes nau. I'm Alex Ekubo

Ssshhhhhhh...

Bye
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by ekukeku(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Baby lemme feck you

& If she just open her pkekus 4 now, 30seconds u don cum! shior! kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2022
This woman is more than 35
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2022
Myer:

Wait make she post frontal.lol
grin
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Rayjnr: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2022
Felabrity:
She is a beauty
With expanded towtow
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Ellasure: 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Some people will like to see you in African native attires mixed with modern trends
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
smartasuen:

Oga, dis is a new year, change!

Displaying nudity will prompt things like this .
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:
Baby lemme feck you
you are here again posting dirty comments! U definitely r not getting any pvssy in real life.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:08am On Jan 01, 2022
Darkseidxx:

All.na cruise bro angry
na you be the only man here ? Senseless cruise.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2022
Omicron007:
shocked

All these wannabe redpillers will wankk and get tired today.
From Mercy Aigbe to Nengi and now Venita.

Sardine oil is costly, many would stick to soap and vaseline.

Wish you guys well.

Kai!

Humans ehn!! So inconsistent! undecided

Hope it is not Because of DatboredBerry, you are now Forming Good boy?
I just remembered dat she is the one that used d Sadine oil insult!

If nah 'dat thing' u dey find, NOTHING for you! undecided sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2022
anonymous1759:

Displaying nudity will prompt things like this .

Where did u see Nudity? undecided

Dat's how u Pple abuse and misuse words! sad

A Dunce is fooling himself on New Year's Day, you are justifying his actions! sad
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Omicron007: 10:16am On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Vinnie2000:

Kai!

Humans ehn!! So inconsistent! undecided

Hope it is not Because of DatboredBerry, you are now Forming Good boy?
I just remembered dat she is the one that used d Sadine oil insult!

If nah 'dat thing' u dey find, NOTHING for you! undecided sad
[/s]

Go and continue begging for 2K on Nairaland.
Wire me your account, it's like you got hunger issues.
Have you ever seen me in support of redpillers on this platform?
I am a feminist and a proud one.
Don't drag Datboredberry into this. Leave her alone.

You have a warped mindset. Whenever you guys see a male admiring a female, you think the guy is after vjay.
This is a new year. You can still make a resolution and changed your mindset.
Whenever your type spots a lady, the only thing that comes to your mind is sex and nothing else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2022
ekukeku:

& If she just open her pkekus 4 now, 30seconds u don cum! shior! kiss

The tip enter nau grin
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2022
Pataricatering:
you are here again posting dirty comments! U definitely r not getting any pvssy in real life.

Oga lemme alone
I'm not available
Pataricatering:
na you be the only man here ? Senseless cruise.

grin grin

Her laps na die sha
Enter toilet and do the needful bro angry
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Omicron007:
[s][/s]

Go and continue begging for 2K on Nairaland.
Wire me your account, it's like you got hunger issues.
Have you ever seen me in support of redpillers on this platform?
I am a feminist and a proud one.
Don't drag Datboredberry into this. Leave her alone.

Oga, Shut Up and Stop the Denial! When did you become a Feminist? undecided

You have been Begging her for response!
She is in a Relationship as she said yesterday! So back out!

Better Manage ur time properly dis 2022, ok? sad smiley
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by sylve11: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2022
@Venita Akpofure, happy birthday to you. I wish you plenty more of it in wealth and in good health. cool
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 10:33am On Jan 01, 2022
smartasuen:

Oga, dis is a new year, change!
This your word "change" remind me of Apc.. that's how far Apc has gone.. they have successfully distroyed the reputation of our letters and words.
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Richy419: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2022
All this celebrities I wounder why as they get older rather than become more matured they seem not to what the nude show for now at 35 again waiting you one make ur children do na
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 10:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Where did u see Nudity? undecided

Dat's how u Pple abuse and misuse words! sad

A Dunce is fooling himself on New Year's Day, you are justifying his actions! sad

Guess you didn’t see the picture very well .
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Felabrity: 11:00am On Jan 01, 2022
Rayjnr:

With expanded towtow
don't care
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2022
jubrilELsudan:
STILL VERY FVCKABLE
How did u know.di I know de dept of her pûssy
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Rayjnr: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
Felabrity:
don't care

Na mileage we dey talk about
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Felabrity: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Rayjnr:

Na mileage we dey talk about
huh?
Re: BBNaija's Venita Akpofure Celebrates 35th Birthday (Photos) by Benchilwell: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2022
jagged44:
Nollywood actress and mother of two. Where is her husband?
he dey ur house they wait for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Gets Manchester United Tattoo (Photos) / Rosaline Meurer: "I Got More Jobs & Money After Tonto Dikeh's Marital Crisis" / Kwam 1 Speaks On Ambode's Leadership Of Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.