Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan (38733 Views)

Video Of Adeleke Dancing As Appeal Court Reinstates Him As Osun Governor / Appeal Court Reinstates Adeleke As Osun Governor / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by PS712: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2022
BabbanBura:

The government knows what it is doing on this BH matter! If there are no hidden agenda, why ruthlessly retire galant officer that were excellently eliminating the terrorists? Why?
Am happy for him. It's sad one who dedicated his life for the country was treated this way by the institution he was willing to die for. Whereas the military has it's code of conduct, the compulsory retirements in face of heightened insecurity should be properly considered. It might have been done in order to create vacancy for younger ones and more agile officers to inject new ideas, but at the colonel level it is quite below the ladder.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by AVECDEO: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2022
I'm still waiting for someone to explain how Nigeria works...make man no go craze dey wonder how its supposed to dey work.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Creditalerts: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2022
God use it to preserve your soul
Remember that warfare is not canal cool
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by atutupo6133: 9:15am On Jan 01, 2022
I have always said that they need it

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Rich4god(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2022
The guy should just jejely collect all his outstanding salary and benefits then retire voluntarily. Cos we all know what our terrorist army are capable of doing.

Before you knw it, they will say he's killed in one ambush.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by walefalana(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
They should count themselves lucky. Escape by the whiskers
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Daniel058(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
Good to know
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by vislabraye(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2022
We are not safe in this country.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Obinoscopy(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2022
If I'm this guy, I'll retire and collect all my benefits. His life might be in danger if he remains in the military.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by HabaHaba: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Until we eliminate or retire this current government, we will never have peace of mind. Wether PMB or Tinubu and their cohorts, anything APC is purely evil and senseless to the human normal ways of life.

Lets all join hands together and eliminate them, come 2023, no Mercy no Pretence, No Fear!

We must chart our own destiny with our on hands!

SAY NO TO EVIL DEMONIC GOVERNMENT /APC!!!
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Kennitrust(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Buhari is boko harm commander
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by otokx(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2022
Behold a strong man.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by shoprite: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2022
Col. Hassan, get your reinstatement . . .retire properly and run for your life . . .your real enemies are within ! Thank me later.
A word is enough for the wise !

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Rebuke: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2022
This guy should better play smart and stay ahead of their game.

Nigeria Army can't even be trusted anymore. They dismissed him for no obvious reason. Maybe because he killed too many of their bokoharam brothers.

HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS smiley
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Rebuke: 9:26am On Jan 01, 2022
shoprite:
Col. Hassan, get your reinstatement . . .retire properly and run for your life . . .your real enemies are within ! Thank me later.
A word is enough for the wise !

Exactly!
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2022
AuntRose:
"If Boko Haram end how I go take complete my house for village?". This utterance was allegedly made by a Senior Officer at the helm of Military affairs. Boko Haram menace made some of them stinkingly rich so don't expect it to end soon.

Same with COVID . I don't want to spill what I heard. lipsrsealed
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by BigYash: 9:29am On Jan 01, 2022
Rich4god:
.The guy should just jejely collect all his outstanding salary and benefits then retire voluntarily. Cos we all know what our terrorist army are capable of doing.

That's it o.. If he go let them push am put for ambush ,when them go waste am.. Na him come know o
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by cedarcedar: 9:31am On Jan 01, 2022
Reinstate and promote him immediately
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Georgejeez: 9:32am On Jan 01, 2022
But wetin concern National Industrial court for the matter ?
ABI na Court Martial the OP be wan write?
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by noisy45(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2022
Las Las them top army brass go still kill am with Boko Haram ambush. If you know you know.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Quiny32323: 9:37am On Jan 01, 2022
Oga once dey reinstate you,just collect your benefits and akpa if not dem go donate you to their boys for barbecue.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Adamisa77(m): 9:37am On Jan 01, 2022
reinstate him ooo go and kill more boko haram for us abeg

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by eMozzyMoz: 9:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Please the Nigerian Army should do the needful. I know this man very well. He is one of the best military officer i have seen. He cannot be in a place without making a positive impact.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Boko-haram should throw bomb to Isreal, I wan quickly check something.
them go just take total... Very total control of every inch of Nigeria in less than 24 hrs. All Boko, bandits, iswap fighters, sponsors, both in government and not in government, will be singled out and wiped off mercilessly under 24 hrs,, For the benefit of non terrorists.. browse mossad/ sayeret Matkal for info. The fear of isrealli mossad is the beginning of wisdom. Check raid on entebbe in Uganda in 1976, operation wrath of God, operation spring of youth. E.t.c damn

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by kernniejay(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
Rich4god:
.The guy should just jejely collect all his outstanding salary and benefits then retire voluntarily. Cos we all know what our terrorist army are capable of doing.

Wisely said. You understand their ways very well.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by sheflat: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2022
this has shown that the Nigeria Government know our enemies very useless people

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by Quaddafi29: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
He must have killed the friendly ones with Oga. Gumi will sponsor another appeal to the supreme Court and if they still lose, they will ignore the verdict.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by McLizbae: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2022
This oga should jeje pick his remaining goodies in the army retire and relocate now!
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by jrusky(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2022
Someone in a responsible clime that would be celebrated and given a bravery medal award and even promotion but in my country he was dismissed what a country.

Someone killed confirmed terrorist that has murdered over 150k innocent Nigerians and you dismissed him for that infact I'm short of words.
Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by CrystalBliss: 9:54am On Jan 01, 2022
BabbanBura:

The government knows what it is doing on this BH matter! If there are no hidden agenda, why ruthlessly retire galant officer that were excellently eliminating the terrorists? Why?

"A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North."

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Reinstates Colonel Danladi Ribah Hassan by bobbybrown007: 9:58am On Jan 01, 2022
Will they promote him or what? What is the next step?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hadiza Ibrahim: How Arrested Abuja Beggar Made Her ₦500,000, $100 - FCTA / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” / The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.