Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,127 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! (29121 Views)

How To Prepare The Most Delicious Ora Soup / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by MrImole: 12:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
I don't believe you.
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by FiverrTutor(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
There was a country!!!
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Lamasta(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
E no go better for poverty o grin
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by NaijaCover(m): 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nawa o

There is nothing way No Go See Inside Blogging Business
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Johel(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
temmyejo:
Niralanders! Correct me if I am wrong!! Lalastic.lala if you like push one yeye snake to FP I am enjoying my Jollof O!! wink wink wink wink

grin grin grin
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Lamasta(m): 12:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Teamoptimal:
Na there the jolly dey grin
Poverty die die die grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Donpuffy:
Poor man's mentality
sorry o uncle rich mentality
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by mechanics(m): 12:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
That bottom of the pot is always sweet o.
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Icecream4U(m): 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
I find this disturbing. You are eating burnt food?
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Naija bottom pot

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by toujurs: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
Poverty, Omo na poor people plenty for this forum, broke, lonely, frustrated and bitter. Chai
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by descarado: 1:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Look at hungry people digging themselves here when they are hoping and expecting their neighbours to butter their bread especially today.
My dear, enjoy your rice with glee.
I equally love that part and sometimes purposefully allow it to burn a bit so I will delish on it.

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by RPG2020(m): 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
That's look like Zimbabwe j rice
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by descarado: 1:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
toujurs:
Poverty, Omo na poor people plenty for this forum, broke, lonely, frustrated and bitter. Chai

It's only in Nigeria thing are measure between poor and rich.
Is this not mentally disturbing even from people that have no hope of eating indomie like you today?

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by toujurs: 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
descarado:

It's only in Nigeria thing are measure between poor and rich.
Is this not mentally disturbing even from people that have no hoe of eating indomie like you today?
But Oga sir, check am. How can a grown man be scraping a pot, this things are done by kids. Not a grown man
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by worldclass68(m): 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
aylive02:
grin
This thing dangerous o
I am yet to cut the subacute appendicitis I got from eating all this kind thing
I wish myself a successful surgery by March

I'm repairing right inguinal hernia....
I wished there re other ways apart from surgery embarassed
Although not disturbing me that much, so I'm still chilling with it...

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Munzy14(m): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
raphroye:
I remember 20 years plus ago when we used to do this.... But now we just eat the upper part, make our kids no go dey ask wetin daddy dey do with pot....Lol
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Kajaard: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
EyezofGod120:
cryyou just decided to start this new year with suffering shocked

Lol cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by obembet(f): 1:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
temmyejo:
Niralanders! Correct me if I am wrong!! Lalastic.lala if you like push one yeye snake to FP I am enjoying my Jollof O!! wink wink wink wink

Why u dey attack Lalasticlala this morning now grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Hassanmaye(m): 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by whatmoreng: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Am i the only one that don't like jollof rice
?
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by aylive02(m): 1:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
worldclass68:

I'm repairing right inguinal hernia....
I wished there re other ways apart from surgery embarassed
Although not disturbing me that much, so I'm still chilling with it...
I live on drugs too plus injections

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by duptie(m): 1:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Wu tel u z suffering, indomie generation
EyezofGod120:
cryyou just decided to start this new year with suffering shocked
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by eazyduzit: 1:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bottom pot till date remain my favourite part when it comes to Rice and Spaghetti and Brabiscoe (Kanuri People food) .
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Eastcoastboy(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
raphroye:
I remember 20 years plus ago when we used to do this.... But now we just eat the upper part, make our kids no go dey ask wetin daddy dey do with pot....Lol

Carry the pot enter kitchen lock door run am, clean mouth come out.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by EyezofGod120: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2022
duptie:
Wu tel u z suffering, indomie generation
cheesy indomie ko spag ni,,,me wey be ancestor
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Gentlevip: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
The Economy make such things sweeter
May we have the best
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Trezmose7:
Stop losing money on crypto trading. Visit the website on my signature to learn how.

Agba! cheesy
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by raphroye: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
Eastcoastboy:

Carry the pot enter kitchen lock door run am, clean mouth come out.
Hahahaha
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by MansoryMX(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kucoin:
With the rate of how peeps consume local rice in this Buharinomy, Na stone you go chip.

I can never eat that local rice!
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
I Dey always wonder if those children of rich men Dey do this also grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / What Soup Can One Make With 500 Naira? / See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.