Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! (29118 Views)

How To Prepare The Most Delicious Ora Soup / Surprising Ways To Enjoy Nigerian Jollof Rice / Gambia Beat Nigeria , Ghana And Senegal In Jollof Rice Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Rastaramsey(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omo I don de exhausted by this kind time ?? angry angry
I don chop here and there, I don de on my 9 wrap of weed right now sad sad
I don Bleep tire sef

Make I sleep make I cum continue for night grin grin
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Walkee: 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mumu talk. Na hunger carry you go there
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Bahamas95(m): 5:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
One of my cousins will sacrifice her plate of jolof rice for this.......I wonder what she enjoys eating bottom pot.
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by Htt0: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Yummy
Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by olushina559(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2022
Isale jollof o dun baje if you like call it poverty

1 Like

Re: The Most Delicious Part Of New Year Jollof Rice! by DAVIDOLADAPO795: 5:37pm On Aug 24, 2023
Pls, I want to ask you some question abt the inguinal hernia. Pls dm me on 07056939470 so you dnt drop urs for me to dm. Thanks pls do message me pls
worldclass68:

I'm repairing right inguinal hernia....
I wished there re other ways apart from surgery embarassed
Although not disturbing me that much, so I'm still chilling with it...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domino's Pizza Opens Second Outlet In Ibadan / What Soup Can One Make With 500 Naira? / See The Banga Soup N Starch I Prepared This Afternoon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.