Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,697 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan (3217 Views)

Tinubu Will Address The Challenges, Keep Faith With Your Country - Bwala / Governor Kashim Shettima Cries As Kaka Shehu Lawan Steps Down For Zulum / APC Is Still The Majority In The Senate - Ahmed Lawan (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by mathmoro: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2022
Why should i have faith in NIGERIA? My fathers did and their faith produced today's Nigeria and you dare ask me to do the same.Please tell LAWAN ,i dont have faith in Nigeria that is governed by the 1999 constitution.
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by RodgersAkpafu: 11:45am On Jan 01, 2022
That's easy to say on a full stomach
For the vast majority of Nigerians struggling and hungry
They wont resonate with the message

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by jrusky(m): 11:46am On Jan 01, 2022
We will only keep faith when You, Buhari and apc leave our govt because you have all ruined our dear country .

Thanks Mr Lawan.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by jclassiq(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2022
Bastard fat idiot.
So easy to say because of the billions they get for doing nothing.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by cpu2006(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2022
Faith ko, Hope ni. They always tells us to keep Faith alive while they are busy making laws that will kill Faith. Faith ti ku o mrs Lawal grin
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Abeg gettawt you this rubber stamp.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
Believe these people and their talks at your own risk. Baba is a northerner that’s why he’s talking like this, he knows what the northerners have been doing to this country since Ahmadu Bello started their Northernization Agenda back in the old Nigeria. Don’t Believe these people they will leave you and run away in their private jets with Foreign passports when things get too hot.

Better be wise
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by Mrphylor09: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Faith in what sef ? Faith in treasure y'all have looted

No b juju be that
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by lampi: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lawan or whatever shit u call ur self, u better shut the Bleep up because na ur own dey vex me pass.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by gazza07(m): 12:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
A very useless senate president ever! Rubber stamp!

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by Tundex911: 1:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
Even though if we keep the Faith are you guys will let it manifest

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by jaxxy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
From a Senate that does really nothing.

1 Like

Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
YES SHEEPLE! your faith since 1914 is not enough if it had been enough nigeria would have been a better place pls add more faith add more until something happen grin grin grin grin
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by walozanga(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
This is my year of transformation.

I'm a dark guy, and this 2022 I want to change my skin color.

I want my skin to be whiter than snow.
I want my skin to be brighter than my future.
I want my skin to be as bright as afternoon sun in the North.

Please recommend a good and cheap bleaching cream for me.

My budget is 200 naira. Pls Help!!!!

Go and drink bleach
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by ejimatic: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
TheRareGem1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/lets-keep-faith-in-nigeria-%e2%80%95-lawan/?
. What are the stylistic and contextual meanings of Let Keep Faith in Nigeria?
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by CioAngels(f): 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2022
Imagine who is telling Nigerians to keep faith, while he steals Nigeria dry. MDAs employment officer who has refused to employ the Southern youths unless they have 500k to get their employment file signed, while you don't have, your employment number is sold to the highest bidder. The employment officer came with the DPR employment advert with his picture embossed without Potter to submit applications, so it happened with NTA. It was later published he was employing secretly, or who would have done that, if not, the senate President Ahmad Lawan, the employment officer of MDAs and LG minimal jobs? He did that in MDAs to short chain the South. LG to force his people to be employed in other states. For 2018,19 and 20 remnants, the terming merit list list were not employed but sold their employment numbers. Ahmad Lawan, may God pay you in the coin you paid the southern Youths for refusing them to get their earned rights.
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by rikithor(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
APC led FG of Buhari's dictatorship thrives in lies and re lies and lyings.Using liez to connect all the political not so easy to connect dots.They started with blame games,used it to buy time over about three years, exhausted further tactics,deploy lies, exhausted that, switched to comparing other unfortunate countries around as excuses,later turned to using covid 19,as cover ups,for lack of information, intelligence, defend misappropriation,massive corruption,also has reason insecurity wouldn't end in North.Bereft of further defense,don't know what liar, garbage shehu,adeshinner, and others will hold on to in vain defence of this govt retrogresiveness.
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars.process vehicle and driving licenses.
See contacts below
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by LLiKYekoba: 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Look at this pot-bellied fool. You want us to keep faith in Nigeria while you even have another citizenship passport acquired with money looted from nigeria.
Re: Let’s Keep Faith In Nigeria ― Lawan by Tzar(m): 12:07am On Jan 03, 2022
We should keep faith while you continue to FEED FAT as usual on the insatiable stupidity of Nigerians that tolerate your kind.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Popular Presidential Aspirant To Step Down Before Friday / Alex Otti Bows Severally, Cleans His Hand Before Shaking Tinubu (Video) / Muslims Aggressively Move To Islamize Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.