Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) (39548 Views)

Dr Paul Enenche's 2022 Prophecies (Video) / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye / 2020 Prophecies By Prophet Joshua Iginla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Chibuezem(m): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Obijulius:
The usual trash
Clap for yourself your comment speaks volumes about yourself.... Trash
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by VOsimhen144(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chibuezem:

Poor idiot
LOL grin Bro. no be fight. Can you recommend any cheap bleaching cream for me Please??
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Chibuezem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
LOL grin Bro. no be fight. Can you recommend any cheap bleaching cream for me Please??
y would you want to bleach love you sweet skin
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Mikefrik(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hmm, try Caro white, mixed with Caro tone.
If it doesn't work, ask for bobrisky phone number. The guy is what you are looking for and thank me later.
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Dybala11(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
This is my year of transformation.
I'm a dark guy, and this 2022 I want to change my skin color.
I want my skin to be whiter than snow. I want my skin to be brighter than my future. I want my skin to be as bright as afternoon sun in the North.
Please recommend a good and cheap bleaching cream for me.
My budget is 200 naira. Pls Help!!!!
White hot palm oil.
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Hkff: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Really
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Fortune118005(m): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
VOsimhen144:
This is my year of transformation.

I'm a dark guy, and this 2022 I want to change my skin color.

I want my skin to be whiter than snow.
I want my skin to be brighter than my future.
I want my skin to be as bright as afternoon sun in the North.

Please recommend a good and cheap bleaching cream for me.

My budget is 200 naira. Pls Help!!!!

Do not try to bleach your skin because if you try to do so you are offending God by trying to tell Him indirectly that He did not create you well.
You need to apply caution, this is a new year
Leave your skin the way it is
Bleaching is not good for the body, infact it is not good for you.
A word is enough for the wise.
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by Dumeiby(f): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
They will never say the truth.
Na so so sweet sweet words so as to have more members.
Sweetening and embellishing the truth is nothing but falsehood.

Truth is raw, plain and naked.
Truth needs no one to refine it or protect it
saying ill things about a man of God is cruel
Re: 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) by anoziechi(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Almost same thing my pastor said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service / Mfm Prayer On Deliverance Of The Mind Prayer Points

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.