Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

New Year Jobs Giveaway - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Year Jobs Giveaway (3828 Views)

New Year Jobs In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2022
ASPIREX:

I must say this is very worthy of commendation. May whatever you plan come to fruition and be a blessing to as many serious minded Nairalanders as possible.
Amen
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by monerozi5590: 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Please i need a job oh. I read Physics from a Federal University. Second Class Upper.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 8:14am On Jan 10, 2022
Experienced Driver required for immediate employment.

Interested candidates must have a firm knowledge of the Lagos road network

Location is Akute. Preferred candidate must residing in/around Akute and environs.

Salary is 50k monthly.

Send your application via WhatsApp to
Zero8zero99991075
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by KulHeadedHuman: 7:04pm On Jan 13, 2022
Please kindly recommend
ASPIREX:

Would you be willing to demonstrate your sales and marketing abilities by way of a field sales trial?

I know a company that I could recommend you to. That's the most I can do.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by joeflikky(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2022
I am based in Akure, pls i need job seriously. I can do any job. And if there is driving job i am very good at that too.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Vivian16: 9:04am On Jan 14, 2022
please I need a teaching job urgently, Secondary school preferably I can teach Government, Civic Education, social studies and commercial subjects. I reside in Lagos and my contact is 07030247706
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Moskiepapaz: 9:18am On Jan 14, 2022
Is there anyone here living around Ishaga/Ajuwon who is seeking a job seriously? I Stay within that axis and in need of something doing ATM..what type of jobs are available?
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Moskiepapaz: 9:35am On Jan 14, 2022
Pls I am in need of something doing,any job. I am a graduate. I have not had any steady and consist work for about two and half years. I have a good command of oral and written english. I am also a good communicator.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ASPIREX: 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
KulHeadedHuman:
Good morning sir. Please I need a job too, graduate of Agricultural Economics. I have Sales experience in telecom and micro loans. I live at ijesha, Surulere. Open to relocation. 08085452458

Just saw your phone number here.

Let me see if I can get you something to do for the time being while waiting for a big break which I believe will come sooner than you think.

1 Like

Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Moye04(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2022
Good evening everyone. Please i need a daily pay job. I have a pressing need for which i need this nature of job. I have experience in customer service and sales. I can also do menial jobs like cleaning etc. I'm based in Abuja.
Please help out. Thank you.
My email is oyedejimoye@gmail.com
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by ovng4: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2022
ostinz:
I'm a graduate of Electrical Electronics Engineering with strong knowledge on Electrical power system.
I'm into Electrical installations, wiring, maintenance and repair. I work currently with Kaduna Electric as a casual staff in Kaduna and I'm open for relocation.
Please I just want to ask a question. Nepa install a prepaid meter in my house over three and half years now and last month they brought bill for me again, after which they charge me for stopping the bill and I paid them for capturing the meter so that my house details will be on the meter I did all as they say, but to surprise again they started bring bill with the same house details the last payment made since 2018 how possible it is Sir? What advise will you give me
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by UEDIBO: 11:38am On Jan 19, 2022
Write a letter officially informing them stop the manual bill stating the reason which is you on prepaid meter now.
ovng4:

Please I just want to ask a question. Nepa install a prepaid meter in my house over three and half years now and last month they brought bill for me again, after which they charge me for stopping the bill and I paid them for capturing the meter so that my house details will be on the meter I did all as they say, but to surprise again they started bring bill with the same house details the last payment made since 2018 how possible it is Sir? What advise will you give me
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Bionica: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Moskiepapaz:
Pls I am in need of something doing,any job. I am a graduate. I have not had any steady and consist work for about two and half years. I have a good command of oral and written english. I am also a good communicator.

There is something special about the way you write.

If you are still searching for a job send your CV via Whatsapp to 08099991075.
Please indicate that you have been referred by Bionica Consult.

They should be able to find you something within 2 weeks. It may not be your dream job but it will be a fair offer.

You do write very well.

Good luck!
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by nhurhetee(m): 6:28pm On Apr 19, 2022
I need a job too! I'm a graduate from one of the public uni and jobless for some months now! I'm good in Hotel Management, Sales and Office Admin!
A Godsent is here which I believe.. My location is Lagos and am willing to relocate as well..

Thanks
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Bionica: 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
nhurhetee:
I need a job too! I'm a graduate from one of the public uni and jobless for some months now! I'm good in Hotel Management, Sales and Office Admin!
A Godsent is here which I believe.. My location is Lagos and am willing to relocate as well..

Thanks

Send your CV to the number listed above.

Pls note that I make no promises.
There will be an assessment and if you are considered suitable then it's your lucky day.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Moskiepapaz: 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Bionica

They should be able to find you something within 2 weeks. It may not be your dream job but it will be a fair offer.

You do write very well.

Thank you Bionica. I appreciate the kind words. Yes pls,i am still searching. I have a little challenge though,i am not on whatsapp,so sending a C.V via that medium may not be visible. Any other way around that pls?would appreciate.
Re: New Year Jobs Giveaway by Bionica: 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2022
Moskiepapaz:
Bionica

You do write very well.

Thank you Bionica. I appreciate the kind words. Yes pls,i am still searching. I have a little challenge though,i am not on whatsapp,so sending a C.V via that medium may not be visible. Any other way around that pls?would appreciate.

Ok. Pls send them a text with your names, age, gender, qualifications and perhaps experience. I suppose they will call you back and then you guys can take it up from there.

Wishing you best of luck.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cbn Interview / Nnpc Recrutment(graduate Trainees & Experience Hires) / Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.