Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (27036 Views)

Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / Profile Of Adaora Umeoji, Zenith Bank’s First Female Group Managing Director / Fidelity Bank CEO, Nneka Onyeali-ikpe, Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by yusluvad(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2022
Faller:

Na the Future kidnap madam 2 years old son for the other thread.

Na the Future kill Lucky iginedion mama the other day.

Na the Future tailor Stab person with Bottle for neck yesterday.

Na still the future start all These nonsense for Garden of Eden.....
Off your megaphone abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by SLOVFO(m): 10:26am On Jan 01, 2022
Ayobami7:
Congrats to her
But who appointed her as Dame tho? Nigerians and titles
Who appointed her as Dame? Which kin question be dat? Dames are names given to female Knights...
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Impregnablefolk: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
D future is indeed "frmale". Wat more can I say? I come in peace!
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by uptownemmygee(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2022
She looks just like my maye from guangzhou
If nah she I Don blow be that
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Burgerlomo: 10:39am On Jan 01, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by duro4chang(m): 10:42am On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
What does that mean?
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE

Frmale.
Wat a bold spelling
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Kobicove(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2022
flexyrule:
Adaora Umeoji

Strong, powerful resilient woman!

Meanwhile, when you say emerges, it sounds as if there was a poll or some sort of voting system that was used to determine her most suitable for the position. I doubt!

Despite her being qualified for the exhorted position, we all know this was just another office-arranged, eye-service award presentation initated by the Commander in Chief of the Mass Award Presentation Scheme - Alex Reports.

You don see Alex Nwankwo finish grin
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by preciousmetals: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2022
My friend stop displaying your stupidity on nairaland
chrisanderson99:
I don't just want to say what is on my mind because it is a new year.

But then, who did the voting?

Who would see Stella Okoli of Emzor and Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe who is the Managing director of Fidelity bank which is an Igbo bank and would choose Adaora Umeoji over them.

Today is my first time of hearing about Adaora Umeoji. Most of all these awards have lost its value.

Do you know the kind of impact Stella Okoli has made in Anambra and Nigeria in general.

Make una stop all these yeye award wey una dey sell to the highest bidders.
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by kolexy(m): 11:09am On Jan 01, 2022
chrisanderson99:

Who would see Stella Okoli of Emzor and Nneka Onyeali-Ikpe who is the Managing director of Fidelity bank which is an Igbo bank and would choose Adaora Umeoji over them.

Today is my first time of hearing about Adaora Umeoji. Most of all these awards have lost its value.

Do you know the kind of impact Stella Okoli has made in Anambra and Nigeria in general.

You don't know Ada, the action Youth Corps Member? The Corper that brought Rivers state and Julius berger account to Zenith Bank. The only thing faster than her rise is Ijebu garri. Anyway, what do I know.

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Gospila(m): 11:11am On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Landmack: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2022
chrisanderson99:

Rest!

They are all winners

Anambra women keep trailing the blaze

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Tinyemeka(m): 11:48am On Jan 01, 2022
chrisanderson99:

I voted actually and I personally know more than 40 others who did.

With respect to hearing about her for the first time... undecided

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by xjiggy: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Baawaa:
Is like women are more serious in Anambra than men.Compares the man of the year to the woman of the year
The men go into business mostly and the women are the ones sent to school to get an education. The greedy parents will now demand heaven and Earth for their bride price.
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by tctrills: 12:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
Your future is female without male.
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Sezzybb(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
You still carry this your mumu talk enter new year undecided

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by toujurs: 12:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
This is new year, do something meaningful with your life, pity your parents that raise you in school. Na beg i dey beg you.
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by gazza07(m): 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Anambra state is nobody's mate. Land of billionaires!
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Chochovini: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
saphiere:
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
The FUTURE is FRMALE
. Get out of here this minute! How is the future female?
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Baawaa:
Is like women are more serious in Anambra than men.Compares the man of the year to the woman of the year
/
So you reached this conclusion based on votes and award result written by Alexreporters in his bedroom?

/
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Agugbadin: 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Baawaa:

Not so, women went to school then but men were in business sponsoring the women.
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Tkoy(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
flexyrule:
Adaora Umeoji

Strong, powerful resilient woman!

Meanwhile, when you say emerges, it sounds as if there was a poll or some sort of voting system that was used to determine her most suitable for the position. I doubt!

Despite her being qualified for the exhorted position, we all know this was just another office-arranged, eye-service award presentation initated by the Commander in Chief of the Mass Award Presentation Scheme - Alex Reports.

Yes there was an online poll that people used in voting.. so she won
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by Hkff: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Oh
Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by chiefobdk2: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
bloomstories:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/2022/01/01/zenith-bank-shines-as-foremost-female-banker-and-deputy-managing-director-adaora-umeoji-emerges-anambra-woman-of-the-year/
bought award.

How can she be d most influencial woman in Anambra when 9 out of 10 never heard of her until 2021 election..

She is the woman who tried to use zenith bank money to buy Anambra state governorship for her brother umeoji...

She os responsible for the court cases against soludo.

When they realised it didn't work they joined forces wit Andy Ubah....

She is not influencial in anyway.. She just have access to zenith funds...

Anambra have

Chimamanda
Bianca
Ezekwesili
To choose from not some political god mother wanna be

1 Like

Re: Adaora Umeoji Emerges Anambra Woman Of The Year by chiefobdk2: 6:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
kolexy:

You don't know Ada, the action Youth Corps Member? The Corper that brought Rivers state and Julius berger account to Zenith Bank. The only thing faster than her rise is Ijebu garri. Anyway, what do I know.

Nobody know her until her quest to by hook or crook obtain Apga nomination for her brother in expense of soludo...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

New flower gate independent power plant built in sagamu industrial city Ogun / Dangote To Launch Rice Mill In Nigeria / How The 'de-valuation' Of The Naira Affects Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.