Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,996 members, 7,863,583 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (Video) (185 Views)

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (Video) by onthehill: 11:39am On Jan 01, 2022
Big Brother Naija star, Omashola Oburoh proposes to his girlfriend inside a pool of water, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a video of the proposal on his Instagram page, with the caption;

"2021 has a lot of secrets but my biggest highlight was when she said YES and the rest is history.
Please don’t ask me what happened.

Happy New Year."
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CYKQOwyK_6l/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paCHq5h88K4

Re: BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (Video) by kinzation(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2022
Wassup with the BBNaija people upandan for FP today sef

Anyways Happy New Year my people
Re: BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Proposes To His Girlfriend Underwater (Video) by onthehill: 12:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

E News: Wizkid Unites With Davido As Eskydo Releases New Song "Atila" / Five Things That Can Make Me Come By Blaq Betty / Dera Dizzy Biography, Real Name, Age, Musics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.