Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,291 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression (31903 Views)

Omashola Oburoh And His Fiancee Welcome A Baby Boy / BBNaija's Omashola Oburoh Buries His Father (Photos, Video) / Omashola Oburoh Weeps As His Father Dies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by jaybenugo: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2021
'Slowly Reaching My Breaking Point': BBNaija's Omashola Hints At Battling Depression (Photo)

Big Brother Naija star, Omashola stated that he is reaching his breaking point while he spoke about depression, IgbereTV reports.

He shared a photo of a paper wet with what looks like drops of tears. He captioned the photo on Instagram;

"They say in your youth, depression is mostly peer pressure and the strife to not want to be left behind. In old age, depression is a bucket full of regrets and it is worse than the former.

Thank God I’m still young but plenty pressure man dey face. I believe in myself normally based on who I be and it is me and my team till the wheels fall off but right now ehn, only God fit understand…. I’m lonely in a world surrounded by people.
Trying to keep my cool but slowly reaching my breaking point"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CVcWwFarl3T/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Fahdiga(m): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2021
Depression is real but in this situation we believe lack of getting endorsement deals and being broke is the case here. It is not easy to get into the limelight without getting the necessary attention, deals and cash it requires to run it. Once endorsements starts coming this one will be free from depression

244 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ahnie: 11:56am On Oct 25, 2021
Being a Nigerian alone this period is depression personified.
Depression is not a good thing to experience atall at all.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Righteousness2(m): 11:59am On Oct 25, 2021
Days are Filled with Sorrow and Care,
Hearts are Lonely and Dare;
Burdens are Lifted at Calvary,
JESUS Christ is very near.

The Burdens of life cannot be lifted by weed or Igbo!
The Troubles and Challenges of Life cannot be taken away by Alcohol!
Cast your burdens upon JESUS Christ. Go to HIS Word and locate what it says concerning your Matter.
BELIEVE and TRUST in what HE says.
That is where Real Solution lies.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by NobleSeed(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
why speaking out now that you are approaching your breaking point..?watin you supposed do from the onset, you were there faking social media smile...
This heading just make me remember one physics topic..hooks law angry
Anyway no cause for alarm ..
righteousness have few words of admonision for you bro .. stay strong.

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by NOC1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
ahnie:
Being a Nigerian alone this period is depression personified.
Depression is not a good thing to experience atall at all.

Did he tell you that it is the worrying Nigeria Issue that is depressing him? only him knows why he is alone in this world with so many people living in it.

This is the time for so called close friends and family to get more closer to him, he need a councilor

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ahnie: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
NOC1:

Did he tell you that it is the worrying Nigeria Issue that is depressing him? only him knows why he is alone in this world with so many people living in it.
Okay sir!
You ve been notice,oya REST!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ahnie: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
NOC1:

Okay sir!
You ve been noticed,oya REST!

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by festacman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Omashola should visit the following places as therapy:

- Motor park to observe Agberos hustling the hard way but cheerfully. These people are from broken homes, poor homes and victims of personal poor choices trying to turn their lemons to lemonade.
- A prison to observe prisoners who have temporarily lost their freedom and being treated like pieces of rag by warders. Regardless, they suffer quietly but keep hope alive looking forward to their release dates.

Thereafter, if he still feel depressed and suicidal, he should write "I am a shameless simp", hang it around his neck and kill himself.

Nonsense!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Charmingrascal(m): 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
So he had to show us his tears drop on paper.

Clout!!!

Many people are depressed because they want to live above their means.
If you can't afford iPhone use your itel in peace.
If you can't afford Benz drive your Honda in peace some na bike dem dey ride.
If you can't afford Moet Chandon drink your Luc Belaire Brut in peace remember some can only afford lager beer(high na high).
You can't stay in city centre because of expensive rent, stay in the suburbs, you can still live kingly there.
Don't go for a girl who you know is expensive than you if you can't maintain her; many men will lie to themselves that no lady is above a man, within them they know it's a lie.

Live your life according to what you have, "cut your coat according to ur cloth"
Peer pressure shouldn't make you depressed if you are still striving to get a better life.
Cut ties with people who make u feel worthless, avoid those who make you feel depressed.
I was away from social media (Facebook) for almost two years because anytime I logged in I felt depressed because of some of the things I saw. (Some na fake life dey live).
Again I will warn you never let peer pressure make you depressed.

Above all, strive to better your life at all times, I won't stop striving until I can afford whatever I want legitimately.
Till then I am still managing what God has given me through hardwork and grace.
Seun get Benz I get Venza grin

No kill yourself because of depression that is the greatest mistake you can make

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by spidey77: 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Money depression...

4 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Geestarry(f): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2021
The people around him should pay attention to these signs now and be there for him.

It's not a laughing or joking matter.

2 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by TheWolfen(m): 2:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sorry to hear
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Gadafii: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
MAKE HE FIND LOUD SMOKE, TAKE CLEAR HIM HEAD AND REASON WELL

IF I TELL YOU HOW FAR LEFT BEHIND I FEEL, U NO GO BELIEVE ME

I WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE GRADUATED IN 2018,but THAT WAS WHEN I JUST GOT ADMITTED TO A POLY, AFTER UNILORIN CUT MY DREAM, I HAD TO TAKE THE POLY COS I BEEN NO WAN STAY HOUSE FOR ANOTHER YEAR(BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE).

AFTER GRADUATION, MY SCHOOL NO GET HND FOR MY COURSE. GETTING BACK TO SCHOOL HAS BEEN VERY DIFFICULT(I SHOULD HAVE JUST GONE BACK TO START ALL OVER WHEN I FINISHED MY ND)

THREE YEARS AFTER, I HAVENT STILL GOTTEN BACK TO SCHOOL, I HAVE TRIED SEVERALLY BUT NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT, RECENTLY I STARTED EXPLORING THE OPTION OF SCHOOLING ABROAD, MY FRIENDS THAT GOT ADMITTED TO THAT POLY ARE SERVING NOW, THE ONES THAT STARTED ALL OVER AGAIN WILL GRADUATE NEXT YEAR. HERE I AM FEELING FAR LEFT BEHIND LIKE A LOOSER.

BUT I NEVER GOT TOO BOTHERED OR WORRIED, COS EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAYS.

AS LONG AS I CANT FEED MY SELF, PAY MY RENT, CLOTHE MY SELF AND DO WHAT OR BUY WHAT I CAN AFFORD, I AM GOOD TO GO

WE GO BAG THE DEGREES LATER cool cool cool

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2021
In God we trust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by aywhy93(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Most Nigerians are lowkeyly depressed.

Especially those social media people that seek validation from others.

Deep inside, they are not really happy!!! angry

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by SultanOfPuna: 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Optimistguy1969: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
"I must stay relevant"

Make he GETAT

6 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by wwwtortoise(m): 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
cool

This is a role model to many showing signs of depression.
My support and contribution on this comes in form of a subtle prayer thus :

Dear Omatsola,
May the good Lord give you strength to find your true purpose, and the wisdom to exempt thyself from fake life and glamour.

No be everything wey eye see for under skirt mouth go touch

3 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021
The reason why Bobrisky jumped off the men's train is very glaring.

May God strengthen & bless all hardworking men out there.

9 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by graphics103: 5:02pm On Oct 25, 2021

Hope you're doing better now.
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Kokaine(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
If you kill yourself to escape the challenges of this world how will you escape God. Will you also kill yourself again on the other side where death will not be given to us to implement? We are only able to take lives here on earth because Allah designed it this way as a trial for us. Not that on a normal day you can take a soul. It won't die until God permits. After this life, it is impossible to evoke death upon ourselves or anyone again. If not everyone would rather die than be risen to face the judgement day. So whatever you're facing here is paradise compared to where you are rushing to if you kill yourself and displease Allah.

The worldy life is deceiving us into thinking our purpose on earth here is to get rich, get endorsements and drive Porsche cars. In contrast, our duties here is to worship Allah before our time comes. If we commit suicide because of fitnahs of this duniya, then remember that the grave is a worse place than earth for any who Allah is displeased with. In hausa language it is called gidan gaskiya. Meaning house of truth

8 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by abobote: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
This BBN doesn't favor everyone, if you don't have anything to offer the society, BBN can't make you famous

7 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Thinking about Buhari matter alone can cause a lot of depression to someone life
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Kobicove(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
So what does he want us to do about it?

Everyone in Nigeria has at least one battle he's fighting...and it all stems from the poor state of the economy undecided

3 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ekanx27(m): 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
Dear Omashola,

I understand your pain as most Nigerians have at one point in time or the other, being at this very breaking point, all thanks to one unfortunate man at the helm of our societal affairs.

However, if you want to run mad, please do it in peace and stop disturbing us with your nostalgic episodes. After all, na your mates dey craze for streets yet boys still dey survive.

In fact, you're mad Sir!

5 Likes

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by Holumhidey(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
grin
Chop shit and d.ie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omashola Oburoh Hints At Battling Depression by ChocolateWine(f): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
Don't worry that what star does

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Thinks The Idea Of Heaven Is Just A “Fantasy” / Ozo Bags Jenny's Glow Endorsement Deal / MrMacaroni: Government Alone Is Responsible For Any Insecurity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.