Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) (69820 Views)

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil / Schoolmate Of Sylvester Oromoni Reveals How He Was Tortured By Senior Students / Sylvester Oromoni: Video Of Dowen College Student In Pains Before He Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by RiyaGoddess(f): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
May God comfort his family.
Already preparing for next year 2022? Let's help you with your social media content calender for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by BuyAndSellStuff: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by NkanuSon: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Kemi is right

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Anuoluwa12345(f): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
I swr... cheesy... Very brainless self
Nwodosis:
You crossed over to 2022 brainless?

5 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Samiah33(m): 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is sad

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by depoyu: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by ImoleNaija: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Poor boy angry

To think they would dissect his body for autopsy is worrisome. cry

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Officialgarri: 4:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by MPESA(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
So can we say Kemi is somehow correct? This boy obviously drank Chemical which could be the Engine Oil Kemi Olunloyo talked about.....

So who will have strength to apologize now?

The autopsy corroborated Kemi Olunloyo's claim. That's why all your favs have been quiet about it.

Any matter wey don enter social media, forgerrit.

Please this is 2022 .

8 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:
So can we say Kemi is somehow correct? This boy obviously drank Chemical which could be the Engine Oil Kemi Olunloyo talked about.....

The autopsy corroborated Kemi Olunloyo's claim. That's why all your favs have been quiet about it.

Blunt force trauma also came from suicide right?
This little boy is dead and obviously suffered greatly beforehand. Let's try to stop this please.

16 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by xpool(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

Do you understand English at all.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

LUNATIC OLUNLOYO we know this is you. You are not fooling anybody. We know you have several monikers on Nairaland. We also know you have sympathetic mods who suppress threads disparaging to you. Your mental illness has carried into 2022. You'll likely run naked on the streets this year, unless suicide as that writer predicted!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWkydzkpQw

10 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by matm: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
conflicting reports.People should learn to keep quiet until investigation is over.

1 Like

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by ivolt: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
The official autopsy is not yet out.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by afadi2410: 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nwodosis:

He really crossed brainless I swear

4 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Irupetepete: 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

I didn't say anything as such. Don't twist my comment to suit your own narrative.
What I'm saying is the obvious major cause of death is ingestion of chemical which could be Engine oil —coerced or wilful
he drank it willingly or forced?

6 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by ipobarethieves: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
sad ok
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by mamajaz(f): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
mikezuruki:
I can only imagine the pain the young man must have gone through in his last hours.

The school should be shut down permanently. I wouldn't understand how such a big school with more than one house masters would not have spotted something going on.
You're correct and there should be CCTV self. All these stories would have been a walk in the park to track down. May God rest the lad in peace.

I hope you read my comment up to this point. I fault the school because I have served as a house master in a boarding school. In delta. There is hardly anything going on without my knowledge.

So many things are yet to be explained. Really.

RIP kiddo! I could remember during my time as a house master, I defended your type from bullies.
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Irupetepete: 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What's brainless here? Which kind of chemical has no name? The report is incomplete.
so you expected autopsy to give you the name of a chemical ingested?
How many chemicals can you even name?
Do doctors know names of chemicals?

5 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by tutudesz: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Irupetepete:
he drank it willingly or forced?
They listed everything that contributed to his death, but he chose the oil aspect undecided

8 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by cerebralniggie1: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Nwodosis:
Very unfortunate thing to happen to a nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Irupetepete: 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

What's brainless here? Which kind of chemical has no name? The report is incomplete.
so you expected autopsy to give you the name of a chemical ingested?
How many chemicals can you even name?
Do doctors know names of chemicals? Are they chemist or pharmacist to know names and types of chemicals?

5 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by greggng: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Officialgarri:

I didn't say anything as such. Don't twist my comment to suit your own narrative.
What I'm saying is the obvious major cause of death is ingestion of chemical which could be Engine oil —coerced or wilful

There is a difference BTW forcing someone to drink poison and the person taking it by himself. Kemi claimed the young boy took the chemical by himself..going by that , it means the young boy committed suicide. But if he was forced to take same chemical for refusing to join cult ...then he was killed. That's a murder case ..premeditated murder . Thus is punishable by death penalty or life imprisonment...

12 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Bimpe29: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
So unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by MrReeseG(m): 5:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

But the report just stated that they sent a slice of liver and contents of the stomach and are awaiting a toxicology report...
That's where the name of the chemical would be gotten

6 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by marsup: 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read where the former house master resigned because of their new site? A hostel was built in floors but no house master per floor. When something happens on one floor, before you get there, story has changed, so you can't blame the house master in some cases.
Did you read that the children call staffs by names? Do you think the school is not aware of their unruly nature to staffs but they make these children priorities over staffs? I have seen a case where a staff was asked to leave seat for a student in a public function, in fact, she told the VP to ask the staff to stand up. Everyone was shocked. So, these staffs are helpless in some cases.
what do you expect, when the director of student affairs, is a spoilt brat?
Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 5:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Did you read where the former house master resigned because of their new site? A hostel was built in floors but no house master per floor. When something happens on one floor, before you get there, story has changed, so you can't blame the house master in some cases.
Did you read that the children call staffs by names? Do you think the school is not aware of their unruly nature to staffs but they make these children priorities over staffs? I have seen a case where a staff was asked to leave seat for a student in a public function, in fact, she told the VP to ask the staff to stand up. Everyone was shocked. So, these staffs are helpless in some cases.
If this is true then more animals are being bred into the society all in the name of spoilt brats and pampered wealthy children.

These are the likes of those who take up important governmental positions in future. How do we want them to behave positively when at their prime they have almost turned to animals without respect for the other person of their calibre not to talk of the elderly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by Brushstrokes20: 5:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! undecided... If I were related to sly, I'll personally supervise a coded brutal execution of his killers and burn down the damn school! undecided

# justice for sylvester!
Ogun kill all those bullies and their supporters, rest in pieces to them in advance!

... Too bad some brainless zombies up there are stupidly / blindly supporting Lunatic kemi's dumb as Fvck claim.... Useless baaaastarrrds! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by noegenesis(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Hostel can be in floors... mine was... 25yrs ago!

You must not witness incidents to understand it...
Hostel Masters have informants...

As a lecturer, I have informants in every class

Every dedicated Hostel Master "naturally" knows what is happening in his Hostel...!
To have a functional "cult" orgamised by minors, and nobody knows..., something is wrong!!

Adults must be charged 4 negligence

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) by dingbang(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Demolish that school.

Wike

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Popular Owerri 'Mad Man' Graduated From A University In The US. Photos / Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.