Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil (28407 Views)

Obinna, 1-Year-Old Arise And Shine Delta Pupil Dies After 31 Strokes Of Cane / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by HonNL: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6984272/obinna-1-year-old-arise-shine-delta#110182877

Autopsy reveals septic shock as cause of death of 19-month baby boy Obinna Udeze allegedly flogged to death by teacher in Asaba
@PoliceNG @IAOkowa @NigeriaGov

SOURCE

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Beremx(f): 3:16pm On Feb 28, 2022
I had to google what septic shock is.

Imagine when someone dies of taking sniper, Nigerian autopsy will say the person died of severe acute force trauma.
Is autopsy conducted in Nigeria different from the ones conducted outside the country?

RIP young one

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Flexherbal(m): 3:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by doctokwus: 3:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Makes sense.
I always doubted and just couldn't believe flogging could have caused the death of that child and I said as much.
Many kids in Nigeria are flogged,even more severely than that baby was,yet survived to tell the tale.
I also voiced out concern that we must do some serious soul searching in this country if 2 hospitals,including and particularly a teaching hospital (DELSUTH) could manage a child flogged in their facilities and yet that child died.
The challenge now is finding out if the baby sustained any injury during the time he was flogged,just as Oromoni junior had an ankle injury,that wasn't managed and caused sepsis.If he did then it could be that the wound caused by the flogging was the originating cause of the septic infection and poor medical management as the contributing factor.
But if there was no noted external injury during the autopsy,then the flogging had no part at all to do with his death and that teacher should be discharged.
We must always open our minds,rely on facts and not allow emotions cloud our judgements,lest we punish innocent people for crimes or deaths they had no role in.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Maxymilliano(m): 3:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Septic ko reservoir ni angry

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Brendaniel: 3:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigeria, the system has been designed to deal with symptoms rather than root causes, what caused the septic shock is what they will never tell you...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Mokason288(m): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.
I always doubted and just couldn't believe flogging could have caused the death of that child and I said as much.
Many kids in Nigeria are flogged,even more severely than that baby was,yet survived to tell the tale.
I also voiced out concern that we must do some serious soul searching in this country if 2 hospitals,including and particularly a teaching hospital (DELSUTH) could manage a child flogged in their facilities and yet that child died.
The challenge now is finding out if the baby sustained any injury during the time he was flogged,just as Oromoni junior had an ankle injury,that wasn't managed and caused sepsis.If he did then it could be that the wound caused by the flogging was the originating cause of the septic infection and poor medical management as the contributing factor.
But if there was no noted external injury during the autopsy,then the flogging had no part at all to do with his death and that teacher should be discharged.
We must always open our minds,rely on facts and not allow emotions cloud our judgements,lest we punish innocent people for crimes or deaths they had no role in.
Ewu Hausa how many kids of 19 months old do you know that have died of Skeptic shock??

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Elianawalker(f): 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022

Who the fvck flogs a one year old?

Besides the picture of the child doesn't took 1 year old maybe 3 to 4 years old

In a country of religious people who claim and preach Good yet somebody did this to a child

Even though the results are out to prove cause of death, please it is not right to flog a child who is just 1 or 2 years old na...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Amositygraphicz: 3:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hmm
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by pretydiva(f): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Which 1 be septic shock again? Doctors in the house, over to you for more enlightenment.

PS: I don't trust most autopsies done in Nigeria hospitals

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Mrsoft3(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Septic shock?
So the child would just die of such ailment and no previous symptoms? Abi na me know go school, please make una find the meaning of septic shock and just imagine what the person will be like before dieing.
The child went to school with such ailment, and it was after the flogging the child die of septic shock? Infection of the lungs?

Well what do I know

Ok let's have the next news

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Ofcourse! I expected this!
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by potbelly(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Why the fùck will a teacher be flogging a 19 month old kid in the first place? angry angry

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
Spare the rod and spoil the child

Use the rod and kill the child now you no get child again

Well do you know that from my own personal finding spare the rod and spoil the child doesn't mean what Nigerians think it means

It never meant flog the child; rod here is used as a symbolism for authority and direction, it is the same rods used for sheep's the rod was never used to flog the sheep's but was held by sheepherders/shepherds to direct the flock point them in the right direction NOT to flog them the way Fulani herds men flog their cows.

Go and look at those rods again they were mantles of authorities and like walking sticks ( similar to our fathers and grand father's elephant tusks, hand fans, walking sticks, staffs, gavels, etc)

Hey subscribe to my YouTube channel Biobele

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by janosi: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin whose fault is this
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
doctokwus:
Makes sense.

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Fiscus105(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Maybe people should start teaching their children themselves.

Any problems arise from natural or even fault from the parents ,they put it on Tisa.

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by sirnewton20: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Condolences to the bereaved family
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
DuBLINGreenb:
Spare the rod and spoil the child
Are you joking? undecided

Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by slimvida(f): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ravensckar(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Septic shock or otherwise, which normal human being will flog a 19 month old child if not someone with a brain fault? I think schools should make psychiatric test a requisite for employing teachers. This is [/s]becoming[s] unbecoming!

May the Almighty God give the bereaved parents the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by paulolee(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
anything goes in naija, na only our thing dey different
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by fennels007(m): 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Meaning?
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by debossng: 3:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Me am not understand ooo
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by Nairalanderz(m): 4:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
So sad.
Re: Obinna Udeze Autopsy Result: Septic Shock Killed Pupil by ebuka440: 4:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
A different health challenge must have caused the death of this poor boy.
May his soul rest in peace Amen

20 Year Old Or 20 Years Old? / UNIZIK Staff Drowns At Trig Point Hotel Nibo Amidst Confusion / I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate?