Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,942 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) (4782 Views)

The Most Dangerous Foods In The World (Graphic Photos) / Restaurant Gets License To Sell Human Flesh / How Can I Fry Meat To Make It Taste Like Party Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:48pm On May 10, 2022
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT THE HUMAN MEAT WOULD LOOK AND TATSE LIKE?

Well this thread is for you wink wink

THE TASTE:

According to my research, the human flesh taste just like pork but have quite an exotic taste that pork doesn't possess. It has a rich sweet, bitter taste coupled with a soft tender meat that can be quite irresistible.

Some people also testified that the taste is also close to beef or a veal. It has been vigorously argued that the human meat can be passed as pork if stored in a jar and refregirated for a day. As many serial killer such as Pole Karl Denke, Fritz Haarmann, and Karl Grossman pulled this stunt on many people, sold the meat as pork for years before they were discovered and then jailed or executed

So who knows you might just have eaten your neighbor and think you just ate pork peppersoup grin

THE COLOUR:

Now you must feel like "I'm an adult and I can recognize any flesh" grin. Well you'll be disappointed to know that a fresh cut of the human meat looks exactly like beef. The redness and tenderness is so alike and unarguably that you might pass them for eachother. So the next time you go to the market for meat, visit and buy from an authentic albatior.

NUTRIENTS

Sadly, the human flesh is not too nutritious. An exotic meal with elusive taste no doubt but not so good for those who are particularly interested in proteinous food.

PLACENTOPHAGY

This is a very popular practice overseas. Placentophagy is an act in which parents eat the placenta of their new born baby.

And are you wondering how it might taste like?

Well, it taste just like the liver and even look like a liver when property cooked and minced to small cuts.

Unfortunately, researchers are yet to point out the health benefits of this act.

THE NIGERIA CONSTITUTION VIEW IN CANIBALISM

I did an extensive research on the constitution about cannibalism in Nigeria and I found out that the constitution only frown upon the eating of a dead body and when found guilty you can be sent to jail.

But

Probably you have an annoying finger or toe or perhaps yours or any relative amputated hand or legs or you just had a transplant of an internal organ and you felt that it too much waste to throw away that organ, you can collect and cook it for your own consumption and enjoyment grin. And if you have a willing donor who can give you a part to cook and eat then you are gamed.

Bon appetit.

There's nothing real as getting information from a first eye witness account. As you might have already know some part of Nigeria openly practice cannibalism for years without any form of opposition.

If there's anyone who can tell us how the human flesh/meat taste like, please do so on the comment section. I'm interested to know.

Kindly tell us how the human flesh taste when

1. Grilled
2. Fried
3. Steamed or boiled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
Every part of this post is my own research from different search engines and are in my words.

Kindly move to the FP so that I can get people reply.

Mods kindly move to the FP

Seun
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Dominique
MissyB3
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by neonly: 8:52pm On May 10, 2022
Poke
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Islandlady(f): 8:56pm On May 10, 2022
shocked
Gosh this post is actually disturbing, I mean what do we need it for!!!

Some unstable people might find it cool, and start hunting for human flesh as their new delicacy lipsrsealed thereby increasing the demand

7 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 10, 2022
@dorwadora I wonder how your meat tastes like. I'd like to taste your meat someday.

There's nothing graphic about these pics BTW.

5 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dexpro: 9:01pm On May 10, 2022
The guy above me sha.... Na which kain play be this na? Op kukuma say the thing bitter, so she'll taste bitter!

But this thread na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:01pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Some unstable people might find it cool, and start hunting for human flesh as their new delicacy lipsrsealed thereby increasing the demand
Lol... I saw one of those TheSourcerer thread... The serial killers one and I discovered that most of them ate their victims after killing them so the curious part of me took over and I spent more than 2 hours checking people cooking and eating people on YouTube.

It's cool believe me ma... It's not as bad as you think.
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Fireboy02: 9:04pm On May 10, 2022
Why will u consider human flesh when there are plenty of fish and meat in d mkt.
Are u mad

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:04pm On May 10, 2022
Elder0001:
@dorwadora I wonder how your meat tastes like. I'd like to taste your meat someday.

There's nothing graphic about these pics BTW.
Lol... I'm sure my meat would taste like my name... It would taste adorably good wink

It might be graphic for some people. Not everyone can withstand the sight of butchered human being.
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dexpro: 9:07pm On May 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
Lol... I'm sure my meat would taste like my name... It would taste adorably good grin

It might be graphic for some people. Not everyone can withstand the sight of butchered human being.

I give up! Op is sick and weird!

4 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:09pm On May 10, 2022
Fireboy02:
Why will u consider human flesh when there are plenty of fish and meat in d mkt.
Are u mad
The reason you feel cannibalism is a big deal is because our culture and constitution frown against it.

Though I don't think I can eat a human being but do not forget that some of our brothers and sisters in SE and some part of SS enjoy this delicious meat.

I discovered that in Germany, you can notify a hospital about your carving for human flesh and you can get a cut from an healthy accident victim who just died.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by illicit(m): 9:12pm On May 10, 2022
Thesourcerer will know

shocked
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Unzerious: 9:19pm On May 10, 2022
Ugh!!!! Someone Get an Exxxxxxx-Terminator for OP.

This is the Most Sickening Post I've seen. It's bad enough I frown at eating Monkey's now......

*Pukes on the Thread*

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked

Which is already happening in the south east shocked sad

4 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:34pm On May 10, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Which is already happening in the south east shocked sad
Cannibalism did not start yesterday over at the SE. It has been going on for centuries... Civilization made it repulsive and all.

People are just using it as a leverage against the IPOB. Ebonyi people are the most cannibalistic at SE.

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Fireboy02: 9:46pm On May 10, 2022
Dorwadora:
The reason you feel cannibalism is a big deal is because our culture and constitution frown against it.

Though I don't think I can eat a human being but do not forget that some of our brothers and sisters in SE and some part of SS enjoy this delicious meat.

I discovered that in Germany, you can notify a hospital about your carving for human flesh and you can get a cut from an healthy accident victim who just died.
Can u prove dat it happens in d south east
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 9:58pm On May 10, 2022
Fireboy02:

Can u prove dat it happens in d south east
I just checked Google and I saw a lot of evidence.... Feel free to check them out too.

Please note that I'm not using this thread to insult or discredit any tribe. It's purely for educational purpose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Kimiso(m): 10:37pm On May 10, 2022
My question is,...if you had the opportunity to eat human flesh,...would you also eat it
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by muyico(m): 2:19am On May 11, 2022
No
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by TheSourcerer: 9:52am On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:

THE TASTE:

According to my research, the human flesh taste just like pork but have quite an exotic taste that pork doesn't possess. It has a rich sweet, bitter taste coupled with a soft tender meat that can be quite irresistible.

Some people also testified that the taste is also close to beef or a veal. It has been vigorously argued that the human meat can be passed as pork if stored in a jar and refregirated for a day. As many serial killer such as Pole Karl Denke, Fritz Haarmann, and Karl Grossman pulled this stunt on many people, sold the meat as pork for years before they were discovered and then jailed or executed

So who knows you might just have eaten your neighbor and think you just ate pork peppersoup grin

THE COLOUR:

Now you must feel like "I'm an adult and I can recognize any flesh" grin. Well you'll be disappointed to know that a fresh cut of the human meat looks exactly like beef. The redness and tenderness is so alike and unarguably that you might pass them for eachother. So the next time you go to the market for meat, visit and buy from an authentic albatior.

NUTRIENTS

Sadly, the human flesh is not too nutritious. An exotic meal with elusive taste no doubt but not so good for those who are particularly interested in proteinous food.

PLACENTOPHAGY

This is a very popular practice overseas. Placentophagy is an act in which parents eat the placenta of their new born baby.

Well, it taste just like the liver and even look like a liver when property cooked and minced to small cuts.

Unfortunately, researchers are yet to point out the health benefits of this act.

I did an extensive research on the constitution about cannibalism in Nigeria and I found out that the constitution only frown upon the eating of a dead body and when found guilty you can be sent to jail.

But

Probably you have an annoying finger or toe or perhaps yours or any relative amputated hand or legs or you just had a transplant of an internal organ and you felt that it too much waste to throw away that organ, you can collect and cook it for your own consumption and enjoyment grin. And if you have a willing donor who can give you a part to cook and eat then you are gamed.

Bon appetit.

There's nothing real as getting information from a first eye witness account. As you might have already know some part of Nigeria openly practice cannibalism for years without any form of opposition.

If there's anyone who can tell us how the human flesh/meat taste like, please do so on the comment section. I'm interested to know.

1. Grilled
2. Fried
3. Steamed or boiled
deep fried and frozen like Jeffrey dahmar

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by tillaman(m): 9:58am On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:

THE TASTE:

THE COLOUR:

NUTRIENTS

PLACENTOPHAGY

But

Bon appetit.

1. Grilled
2. Fried
3. Steamed or boiled
Mehn I love gore but this right here is so fvcked up
It’s on another level

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:00am On May 11, 2022
Dorwadora:
Cannibalism did not start yesterday over at the SE. It has been going on for centuries... Civilization made it repulsive and all.

People are just using it as a leverage against the IPOB. Ebonyi people are the most cannibalistic at SE.
Cannibalism causes exitintion , definitely not supported by nature as it is an anomaly in its natural self ,when species feed on its self it's extinction but by inter specie prey-predator feeding balance is restored to the habitat .........and yeah of course we are no different from other bloodied meat in the market

1 Like

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 11:24am On May 11, 2022
TheSourcerer:
Cannibalism causes exitintion , definitely not supported by nature as it is an anomaly in its natural self ,when species feed on its self it's extinction but by inter specie prey-predator feeding balance is restored to the habitat .........and yeah of course we are no different from other bloodied meat in the market
Oh please TheSourcerer... World war 1 and 2 ended with famine and starvation... People feed heavily on themselves. Notable nuclear wars ended with drought and dead land for people to farm on... Some people still resort to killing and eating their family members to sustain themselves. Some even kill and sell the parts of their family members at the market.

The 1967 civil war in Nigeria was so brutal people started eating lizards and all sort of reptiles, they'll go to the farm, watch the leaves the goats are eating then use those kind of leave for soup. And what did some of them depend on for meat? Human flesh.

And even with all this, the Earth is till over populated with it's 8 billion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Ahmerdibnz: 6:16pm On May 11, 2022
This is the worst post ever... embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by youngblaq: 10:17pm On May 11, 2022
Somewhat interesting for educational purposes. But omo meeehn, it is disturbing damn. I don't really fancy the sort of imagination in my head.

2 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by surrogatesng: 10:25pm On May 15, 2022
Intedesting post
Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by doggedfighter(f): 10:39pm On May 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

Mentioning south east and south south based on hearsay is stupid and idiotic. I must say !

3 Likes

Re: Cannibalism: How Does The Human Flesh Taste Like?(Graphic photos) by Dorwadora(f): 10:44pm On May 15, 2022
doggedfighter:

Mentioning south east and south south based on hearsay is stupid and idiotic. I must say !

It's not a hearsay ma.... There are many documented evidence to back it up. I did an intensive research on Google before I created this thread smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

What Are Nigeria's Most Popular Canned/tin Tomato Brands? / Where Do Chinese Restaurants Get Their Supplies In Nigeria? / Step By Step On How To Cook Nigerian Egusi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.