Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! (1730 Views)

Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Acquires A New Lexus SUV For Her Birthday / Seyilaw Gifts Wife A Lexus To Mark her Birthday(video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
regular plug on? cheesy
You can hook me up with your son's refinery... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

You can hook me up with your son's refinery... cheesy cheesy grin
grin

He already has a girlfriend grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
grin

He already has a girlfriend grin
I don't mind being a second girlfriend tho.. grin wink
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:53am On Jan 02, 2022
FernandezPablo:

I don't mind being a second girlfriend tho.. grin wink
his head or star cannot work with 2 girlfriends grin
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
his head or star cannot work with 2 girlfriends grin
You ain't a nice mother in law.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by dangotesmummy: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2022
grin

Sorry no vex cheesy grin cheesy grin
FernandezPablo:

You ain't a nice mother in law.. grin grin cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 02, 2022
dangotesmummy:
grin

Sorry no vex cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin wink undecided lipsrsealed embarassed cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Pinch Wizkid As They Hug Backstage At Wireless Fest, Ex Meet Ex / Hakeem Effect Reveal The Secret Behind Bimbo Ademoye N* Dë Scene With Kunle Rem / Celebrities Pics: Funke Akindele's 'the Return Of Jenifa' Premieres In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.