Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? (50389 Views)

What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2023 ? / What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / How To Become Financially Independent In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by talk2chomchom: 3:53am On Jan 18, 2022
baba do you mean to say that i should send a text message to a number that havent ring for once? or did nairaland also banned his line from network service providers. what foolery is that
hismerhill:

He instructed me through a chat
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by hismerhill(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
talk2chomchom:
baba do you mean to say that i should send a text message to a number that havent ring for once? or did nairaland also banned his line from network service providers. what foolery is that

Am sorry sir
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
Bizade:
I am a newbie please can you send me the Binance Bible

Hi, PM me lets discuss the details of registration and commencement of training.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Bizade: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2022
OK I have sent a message to you
Mercychen:

Hi, PM me lets discuss the details of registration and commencement of training.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bizade:
OK I have sent a message to you

Ok, seen.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Freelancer2020(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2022
Emperor2020:
All way drop mail ,I go reach una all the koko b to get binance verify den,I go de give una signal wen to buy and sell entry,e no hard plus u go need capital to see better gain fr crypto

boss, I beg I dey here too o

jamiuasimiyu3@gmail.com

watsapp - 09083503564

thanks
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Theophinio(m): 11:32am On Jan 22, 2022
frankson1:

Well, I don't know much about coins.

I've heard too many "stories that touches" grin from holders of coins.

I missed buying bitoin during lock down when it dropped to about 3k dolls.

You guys should keep buying and holding o...more muscle grin

More muscle � to holders of shit coins �
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by DONOCHAS(m): 1:49am On Jan 23, 2022
Cashbanky:
Do you have a smartphone and internet data?

If yes, you can do the following and earn cash this year.

1. Domain flipping business.
2. Create an ebook design and get paid to create it for clients. With your smartphone you can create and write digital products and market it online and make at least 4000 naira daily on social media like Facebook, whatsapp, instagram etc.

3. Graphic design

4. Create and setup whatsapp Ecommerce stores for clients and get paid 10000 Naira and above for each client that you render this service to.

If you want to learn Graphic design, am organizing a free seminar on whatsapp on January 5th - 7th, 2022.
hello, am interested in this. How can I reach you
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 6:45am On Jan 23, 2022
@cherrycola

Please come and explain how I'm withdrawing and depositing after using 1k to play bets.

I waited for new opportunity to prove you wrong.

She is my new client (first fior this year).

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2022
DONOCHAS:
Check my profile for my whatsapp number.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ignis: 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Innomama7:
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/LkK7
And as a beginner is easily friendly good luck in all your adventure smiley

I just downloaded bundle today, I've lose money today.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by remi1444: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Synord:

In this thread , we are seeking to know what type of business and investment should a person who wants to be financially independent go for in 2022 ? A legal one that is acceptable to our rules and regulations .

If you have a business idea , you can share and seek opinions or even get someone that is ready to partner with you . You can never say .

Wishing all Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance
Happy birthday Esq.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Innomama7(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
ignis:

I just downloaded bundle today, I've lose money today.
how what happen sorry for that reply me let me gard you cry
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by ignis: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Innomama7:
how what happen sorry for that reply me let me gard you cry

I invested #105,000 this morning, now the value have dropped to #92,000.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Boniwhite: 2:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Join Olosho business
The greatest of all time
u mean am abi na cruise?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Dells(m): 2:33am On Feb 01, 2022
Trencia:
What can one do to be financially independent on 2022?

Scrolling through my phone,this is one question that gained my attention because it was the same I asked myself last year
I was honestly tired of relying on people for money, matter of fact I detested asking for money ,as such my 'broke' situation called for immediate action
After much thought and deliberation, I chose affiliate marketing. I wasnt too sure about it and i was completely new to the online making business

I'm sure a good number of us would know about affiliate marketing but if you have any questions, you can always ask for my contact. I was not in any way a money making guru but I stumbled on something that worked well.

Digital skills,tech skills are also good avenues to be financially independent but I'm most vast about affiliate marketing. A friend of mine earned 800k from just a single coding job. There is money out there ,we all just need to look for it in the right places or skills

I'm willing to share a book titled "where the money is and how to get it" by Toyin Omotoso that reveals highly profitable businesses you can start and profit from this year. There is no doubt in this if you put the effort and zeal required

Toyin Omotoso; you can search for him on twitter and see how many people are testifying about how he has helped transform lives. I'm definitely one of those

You can also contact me for the book and yes it's FREE;no way I'm selling a book that can improve your financial status..cos I've being broke and I know how it feels
Thanks

Good morning Bro. Please I need the book, I'll really do appreciate your kind gesture. Thanks in anticipation and God bless you
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
DONOCHAS:

You can reach me through mail
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Yeecar(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2022
Synord:

In this thread , we are seeking to know what type of business and investment should a person who wants to be financially independent go for in 2022 ? A legal one that is acceptable to our rules and regulations .

If you have a business idea , you can share and seek opinions or even get someone that is ready to partner with you . You can never say .

Wishing all Nairalanders a prosperous new year in advance
Edible mushrooms business
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Chamberman(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2022
How lucrative is this?
Yeecar:

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Cashbanky(f): 6:41pm On Feb 19, 2022
Next free graphic design training comes up on February 22, 2022. Reach me on whatsapp to be part of this training.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 8:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Yet.. Flying high with another

1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
Still making progress with another person

1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Progresses from another client

1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 8:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Another happy client

1 Share

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by raphemmanuel(m): 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2022
PrudencyFeats:
Another happy client
can you please introduce me to this.
How does it work?
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 2:54am On Apr 13, 2022
raphemmanuel:
can you please introduce me to this.
How does it work?

Good morning
It works on the financials
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by comfort91: 8:58am On Apr 13, 2022
Pls I need some one to teach me
Either affiliate marketing, blogging,or
Making money from Upwork.
I reside in Abuja. help a sister. 09034706238.
I don't mind paying affordable price as long as
I can make money from it.
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by IdeasPro(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2022
comfort91:
Pls I need some one to teach me
Either affiliate marketing, blogging,or
Making money from Upwork.
I reside in Abuja. help a sister. 09034706238.
I don't mind paying affordable price as long as
I can make money from it.
Use my phone WhatsApp below to contact me or visit our website
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by PrudencyFeats: 10:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Its awesome working and earning big

Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by jidex4life: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
https:///d6mTGAtc

if you want to know more about the company that deals on TRX the fastest growing cryptocurrency currently in digital market now join the WhatsApp link and i will guide you and you won't regret for life . it is a forever changing platform where you invest with little amount of #13000 into the company mining equipment and you are employed in dmining company for life and you will be getting your benefits twice each day in a 12 hour cycle profits generated from the machine equipment you bought with your investment money and as you grow your team dmining will reward you and promote you in their company and you will get a lot of benefits . you won't regret joining this as you will continue thanking me in years to come
Re: What Can One Do To Be Financially Independent In 2022 ? by Penielly: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2022
Yeecar:

. Please am so interested how do I go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Best Bank To Open A Savings Account In Nigeria? / 7 Annoying People You Meet At The ATM / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.