Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration (32547 Views)

My Special Fried Rice Recipe With Leek And Celery (pics And Video) / 3 Bush Pig For New Year Celebration / The Antelope My Dad Bought For New Year Celebration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by ascadb: 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
I'm salivating

2 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 01, 2022
Jollof rice anytime any day

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chiefochiefo(m): 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
I don't like fried rice. No matter how you designed it angry

2 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by ugom123: 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chaii and someone can not eat it from phone o. I wish grin

Pls, do help my friend complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida by participating in her research survey.

She needs 200 participants for her PhD survey. She is one of our own. This is my own little way of supporting her. Her research study is very interesting and important. She is less than 30 and already completing her PhD. That is a giant fit. I celebrate her.
She also has appreciation token for all participants. She just want to get her study completed. Please, spare your time and help her attend to the survey online.

Kindly check my profile, you will see the thread where I posted her message and how to participate.
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by castrol180(m): 5:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO78sEAV7ys

Recipe please...as my wife is not good at preparing fried rice.

3 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by SaintNegro77: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
This is fantabulous

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Parrot69: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2022
I can do more than this.
No sweet corn
No green pea
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
Merriment

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by West2019(m): 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
i beg do way bill for me .

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Trumann: 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tonymegabush1:
Jellof rice anytime any day
Ejiakusmith:
it's look nice won't denied that .... but any one who knows food very well Will prefer jellof Rice to fried Rice .... I rest my case

Jollof, not jellof
I prefer half plate of jollof rice to a 2 plates of fried rice.
And una know say na burial jollof dey sweet pass and na burial meat dey big pass.

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Ejiakusmith(m): 5:41pm On Jan 01, 2022
it's look nice won't denied that .... but any one who knows food very well Will prefer jellof Rice to fried Rice .... I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Trumann: 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
castrol180:

Let her check online for recipes. There are different ways of coking fried rice and she will be an expert in no time.
Then, let her check these 2 cooking websites. Sisi jemimah and Sisi yemmie. You go dey enjoy her fried rice wella.
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by maiiilooo(m): 5:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Oya 3 spoons for you cool cool
habaa oga lolzzz
It's better u don't give me that 3 spoons sef lolz

2 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by inspectorg(m): 5:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YO78sEAV7ys
Op commendation for ur neat cooking environ. E no easy to gather GOOOD HABIT grin grin. Happy new year!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you Me Green. My regards to Mrs Green.
Odewaleadesoye:

You did a great job.
More of it this year.
Much love from Mr. Green Man.
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Thank you so much. Na try we dey try
inspectorg:

Op commendation for ur neat cooking environ. E no easy to gather GOOOD HABIT grin grin. Happy new year!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Me when be your person here, you nor recommend me oh. Sis yemi started like me oh. Please I'm not big yet, support me so I can grow.
Trumann:

Let her check online for recipes. There are different ways of coking fried rice and she will be an expert in no time.
Then, let her check these 2 cooking websites. Sisi jemimah and Sisi yemmie. You go dey enjoy her fried rice wella.

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
It is special fried rice not fried rice. They are different recipes. Watch the video and see the difference. This is more of the Chinese style. The only thing I couldn't get was shrimps
Parrot69:
I can do more than this.
No sweet corn
No green pea

2 Likes

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Me too
Authoreety:
Biko, am I the only one who prefers jollof to fried rice
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
It's very Easy. Tell her to watch the video.
The only stress is the preparation stage. This special fried rice is Chinese style and it's very easy.
castrol180:

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
You are doing well!
SaintNegro77:
This is fantabulous
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Odinaka00(m): 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mhen if you come open a restaurant for Johannesburg you go blow oo

How I fit follow you Abeg make you teach my Southy babe how to make these meals abeg.. I nor mind to pay
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Chopchopfine: 5:58pm On Jan 01, 2022
Very easy. Click the video directly to my YouTube channel and subscribe. You can suggest what you want me to teach on the comment session.
Odinaka00:

How I fit follow you Abeg make you teach my Southy babe how to make these meals abeg.. I nor mind to pay
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Acesexcell(m): 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
The rice look lovely.

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Odewaleadesoye(m): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by StarGra: 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
I prefer Beans 1000 times to Rice....
Team Beans gather here..

Like for Beans and Share for Rice

1 Like

Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by castrol180(m): 6:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:
It's very Easy. Tell her to watch the video.
The only stress is the preparation stage. This special fried rice is Chinese style and it's very easy.

Thanks dear
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by ugodson(m): 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
I swear down na dis kain food I will love to down now. I swear down
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Curious345: 6:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
StarGra:
I prefer Beans 1000 times to Rice....
Team Beans gather here..

Like for Beans and Share for Rice
why do you like beans .

You're just like me .
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by Curious345: 6:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Odinaka00:

South Africans like rice?
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by temmyejo: 6:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Happy New Year guys!
Lalasticlala food is served, please let it go round grin grin

If you don't serve it with snake, it's not for lala
Re: Special Fried Rice For New Year Celebration by moneyissweet(m): 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Who cook

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / How To Make Simple Stir Fry Potatoes And Vegetables:breakfast Idea / How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.