Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) (51265 Views)

Port Harcourt Based Chef Invites Burna Boy For A Lunch! / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) / Davido Buys A Porsche For Chioma, His Girlfriend, As Her Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Taiye11: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
Isoright
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Didi2d(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
After eating Arab people's shit in Dubai she decided to buy a house in Lagos

So you mean say Dubai men no too like to shit for toilet again. Na our girl mouth dey give dem orgasm?

But some girls dey hustle hard o, how can one confidently eat poo or allow dog ***k dem
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by GrandMasters: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Strong

2 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by lereinter(m): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
One cup or rice & egusi

O GA ju

We go deceive ourself tire
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Goldentulip2: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Golan007:
Don't forget the one feather of chicken.
Lool no mind them smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

i remember when i fought a guy because i told him my darling cousin is in Dubai
the boy said she is eating arab people shit and doing BDSM.

2018 my cousin came back and lo behold she told me all the crazy fetish weirdo things these RICH ARAB GUYS do with black girls and indian girls in dubai, pissing on them, putting dog chain on these girls and make them lick and rub faeces on their body and other dehumanizing shits for just $6500

Omo i couldnt sleep that night..
Things dey happen for this world

I was not told... I SAW THE VIRAL VIDEO..

I couldn't eat throughout that day. The things some ladies do for money go make Satan fear.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Story

They will never tell you the true story.

Dangote will not tell you how he made his breakthrough with the help of the Nigeria government.

Otedola will not tell you about the connections his dad made when he was Lagos state Governor..

Jimoh Ibrahim was telling the world how he made his money through organizing seminars but will not tell you the Koko.

I believe in hard work and I believe it pays but I don't like all these funny talks of starting a poultry with one egg.
Perfectly written.

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Bifwoli: 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

2018 my cousin came back and lo behold she told me all the crazy fetish weirdo things these RICH ARAB GUYS do with black girls and indian girls in dubai, pissing on them, putting dog chain on these girls and make them lick and rub faeces on their body and other dehumanizing shits for just $6500

That can't be real ,no way ,you're not serious.
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by klawaaa: 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2022
Not all that glitters is gold!
JackDaAlienz:

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2022
cool

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
Omihanifa:
After eating Arab people's shit in Dubai she decided to buy a house in Lagos
You are not far from the truth
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2022

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by alphaNomega: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Story

Dangote will not tell you how he made his breakthrough with the help of the Nigeria government.

Otedola will not tell you about the connections his dad made when he was Lagos state Governor..

Jimoh Ibrahim was telling the world how he made his money through organizing seminars but will not tell you the Koko.

I believe in hard work and I believe it pays but I don't like all these funny talks of starting a poultry with one egg.
You are truly wise.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Mvena(f): 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2022
Make me sef start with sweet

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Majesty33(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Aunty dey form cheff for dubai, meanwhile Arab dick the samapkwe am from behind. Omo clitocurrncy pays these days.
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by 360command: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

are you for real?
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Beermoney1: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Newsmic:
Nigerian Dubai-based Chef Ivy has gifted herself a new house for her birthday from the profits she made from her business which she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of the new house in Lekki, Lagos, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKeQWzBBp_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Yes, I remember my days of small beginning. From one grain of rice, I just bought my 10th private jet.
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Newsmic:
Nigerian Dubai-based Nigerian Chef, Ivy has gifted herself a new house for her birthday from the profits she made from her business which she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports.

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Dude397(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
Angelfrost:
Una don start this New Year...

I will advise any sensible youth to ignore and avoid such Instagram lies this year.

No go kill yourself on top "Instagram Billionaires"!
Hushpuppi said hello wink
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Ayoolamax: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2022
JackDaAlienz:

But you sha sleep at last last?
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2022
Toks2008:
Story

Gbam! They will never tell you what they do for to make money.

1 Like

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Gns247: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2022
[congratulations to her]Nigerian Dubai-based Chef Ivy has gifted herself a new house for her birthday from the profits she made from her business which she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYKeQWzBBp_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quote]
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by HRMK: 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
NO SANE MAN WULD ENVY ANY OF THESE LADIES BUYING EXOTIC CARS AND MANSIONS ALL OVER THE PLACE!THEY SIMPLY MADE USE OF WHAT THEY HAVE TO GET WHAT THEY WANT!!

3 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by femicyrus(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Newsmic:
Nigerian Dubai-based Chef Ivy has gifted herself a new house for her birthday from the profits she made from her business which she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports.

The same Dubai a guy I met recently came back from last December after 6 years of real time hustling with nothing,
I mean absolute nothing to show for it.

A lady went with ordinary chicken feather and came back to own a house in lekki.
The future is truly female
Continue to deceive yourself.
E dey your body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2022
post=108996583:
No full details?
No more details??

Okay,
As who we are @[b][/b],
Let us just say congratulations to her and move on.....
More meme below anyways....

Apc zombie
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by NaBanga: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
femicyrus:

The same Dubai a guy I met recently came back from last December after 6 years of real time hustling with nothing,
I mean absolute nothing to show for it.

A lady went with ordinary chicken feather and came back to own a house in lekki.
The future is truly female
Continue to deceive yourself.
E dey your body

He did not know there is also male prostitution in Dubai? grin

2 Likes

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by soojar(m): 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2022
Golan007:
Don't forget the one feather of chicken.

And one grain of salt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2022
Na woman! We know dem ways already! Congrats!
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by bitrusnathan396(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
Clitocurrency

Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by Thinktwicemybro: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
The fastest way to suicide is taking all what you read and see online seriously.
Na olosho Dem dey do for dubai
Re: Dubai-Based Chef Ivy Buys A Home From One Cup Of Egusi And Rice (Photos) by AgricMaster: 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
They have started again o, motivational speaker

she said she started with a cup of egusi and a cup of rice, IgbereTV reports. grin grin grin if you understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Attends A Meeting With MTN (photos) / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / See The Hacker Of Oristefemi's Instagram Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.