Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) (35867 Views)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Supreme Court: Seeks Uzodinma's Disqualification / Nwosu returns to APC following Supreme Court judgement / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by cablenews: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu arrives Nkwerre LGA , visits St. Peters Anglican Church, Eziama Obaire where abductors sent by the Imo State Government whisked him away from.

Afterwards, he is at his home to meet with his people who saw the abomination happen.

https://www.facebook.com/DCIbekwe/videos/348944553301814/

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by cablenews: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by cablenews: 4:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
Okorocha's Son inlaw, Uche Nwosu inspecting the bullets that were fired during his arrest a week before

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2022
shocked

When jungle go mature for hopeless Hope he won't know what hit him.

Dem go clear him doubt sooner than later

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Holla911(m): 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2022
Politicians and propagandas.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by cablenews: 4:50pm On Jan 01, 2022
Uche Nwosu being hailed by his community members

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 4:57pm On Jan 01, 2022
Terrible pics............another cheap camera phone in action helping waste peoples data!

[img]https://media./images/c93f6b355513bf7c1b3c415a83323fcd/tenor.gif[/img]

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by rikithor(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
When the church allow politicians to extend their playing field to holy sanctuary what we should expect is desecration.See as priest hold hands with him.the priests profits from these men thereby showing preference.
Let the dead bury their dead.
In a Ugandan church last year, politicians took turns on microphone rubbishing each.It was church testimony time, brethren were expected to share testimony of what God was/is doing in their lives.
My advice to CAN, PFN and other Christian regulatory organizations pls LET THE DEAD BE BURYING THEIR DEAD,LAY HANDS SUDDENLY ON NO MAN LEST YOU PARTAKE IN ANOTHER'S SINS
Learn how to drive cars, manual or automatic professionally,process driving license and vehicle papers.
See the our contacts below

10 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2022
Suffering will never depart from all those who ganged up to give us lifeless vegetable in Aso rock because of their selfish political interests.

Hopeless Uzodima. Karma has everyone’s address

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by EmmaLege: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by AmandaLuv(f): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ug
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Creditalerts: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Mediocre

What a nation and some awkward citizens

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
smiley

Thank God for the timely recording and posting of that video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by BKayy: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Religion is what is holding us. See the fraudsters collecting thanksgiving for the fight of two unequal corruption.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by wallex1983(m): 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Bullets fire during his kidnap grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by AmandaLuv(f): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
UGWUMBA u r one lucky chap! Seems u r favored by the gods.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by EmmaLege: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Terrible pics............another cheap camera phone in action helping waste peoples data!

It seem the pics were screenshotted from a video. grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Antell95(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
THANKING GOD FOR WHAT EXACTLY?

Wetin God send am?

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
This news has no relevance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Optimistguy1969: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
You dey bear Nwosu and you expect devil not to come embarrass you for church?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by MainFieldautos: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
They only made this guy be more popular

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Jesuschristus: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
The church failed you why go back
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Dem go still arrest you again

3 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2022
Fear politicians grin
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by oka4ugoo: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
I no marry last year, this year I no go still marry until Nigerian economy get sense.

#1000 data every month, if it finishes before the month ends I no dey sub again

#1000 recharge card every month, if it finishes before the month end I no dey recharge again.

Na year of financial prudence for me. No unnecessary luxury. If you no dey add value to my life na ghost mode straight away.

No time to check time.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by ToffSith: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
He looks old

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Amah70: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
cablenews:
Ugwumba Uche Nwosu arrives Nkwerre LGA , visits St. Peters Anglican Church, Eziama Obaire where abductors sent by the Imo State Government whisked him away from.

Afterwards, he is at his home to meet with his people who saw the abomination happen.

https://www.facebook.com/DCIbekwe/videos/348944553301814/

Visits his rural Nkwerre village occasionally.

He boasted that he was Owerri urban renewal chief while in office.
Still struggling to return to government house to continue his Owerri urban renewal business.

How could Owerri be renewed but with no public water supply system?
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by gambia(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2022
They are still coming for him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2022
So na nose Nigerian Police make last week?
Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by ugom123: 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
Look at how he is behaving like Saint. I don't like Nigeria politicians. All of them and anything related to them.

Pls, do help my friend complete her PhD programme in the University of Florida by participating in her research survey.

She needs 200 participants for her PhD survey. She is one of our own. This is my own little way of supporting her. Her research study is very interesting and important. She is less than 30 and already completing her PhD. That is a giant fit. I celebrate her.
She also has appreciation token for all participants. She just want to get her study completed. Please, spare your time and help her attend to the survey online.

Kindly check my profile, you will see the thread where I posted her message and how to participate.

1 Like

Re: Uche Nwosu Returns To Church For Thanksgiving (Photos) by Antell95(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms" / Malami Writes Buhari, Admits Nigeria Cannot Win OPL 245 Court Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.