Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,255 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) (41288 Views)

Liquorose Buys Herself A Brand New Lexus To Kickstart The Year!! / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Nkechi Sunday Blessing Buys A Car (Photos Of The Brand New Car) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ayo001: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
Where did I say one's existence is pleasing a woman? Most of you guys on Nairaland have a stupidd way of thinking when it comes to women issue. Make money and bless your family and friends who you think need help and not getting it at the moment.
toujurs:
Chai, you don't rate your self high, so your existence in this life is to please a woman, instead of your self and family. You want to compete with morons on who gift women cars. In this life you came to. Oga value your self atleast today the first day of a new year. Rate your your self high.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Ayo001:
So any man who gives car to a lady is simp,right? May poverty leave your generation.
[/s]

At the Bolded, In most cases that's what they are! In a Scale of 1-100, guys who willingly give out expensive things to ladies wholeheartedly and not because they are expecting something in return are like 5% out of the 100! Majority of them give out those stuffs to earn a girl's love, attention and most likely know if It'll get her to open her legs tongue angry

And at the other sentence, I think your Generation needs that Prayer more smiley People like you are the ones who'll rather watch their Fellow man starve to death than help him but would rather gift ladies wey no send you stuffs tongue

Evil Goat! sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by toujurs: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo001:
Where did I say one's existence is pleasing a woman? Most of you guys on Nairaland have a stupidd way of thinking when it comes to women issue. Make money and bless your family and friends who you think need help and not getting it at the moment.
It seem you don't even understand what you initially wrote, what you wrote initially was like someone that has a low self esteem and feels he has to give to feel among,be noticed,liked/loved. You can put your self under that pressure it's your life, but don't mislead the young who has value.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ayo001: 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
If you're big, you're big. So, peace out.
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

At the Bolded, In most cases that's what they are! In a Scale of 1-100, guys who willingly give out expensive things to ladies wholeheartedly and not because they are expecting something in return are like 5% out of the 100! Majority of them give out those stuffs to earn a girl's love, attention and most likely know if It'll get her to open her legs tongue angry

And at the other sentence, I think your Generation needs that Prayer more smiley People like you are the ones who'll rather watch their Fellow man starve to death than help him but would rather gift ladies wey no send you stuffs tongue

Evil Goat! sad

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ayo001: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
Okay dude.
toujurs:
It seem you don't even understand what you initially wrote, what you wrote initially was like someone that has a low self esteem and feels he has to give to feel among,be noticed,liked/loved. You can put your self under that pressure it's your life, but don't mislead the young who has value.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2022
[s]
Ayo001:
If you're big, you're big. So, peace out.
[/s]

If what you mean by "Being Big" is Ignoring your starving fellow guys who'll need maybe just peanut from you to Eat and you'll decline, only to spend Millions on one Internet Vaginarian that doesn't even know you exist, then I'd rather remain small tongue

I no go like that kind "Being Big" In my Life tongue

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:55pm On Jan 01, 2022
toujurs:
Oga, you don't rate your self high, so your existence in this life is to please a woman, instead of your self and family. You want to compete with morons on who gift women cars. In this life you came to. Oga value your self atleast today the first day of a new year. Rate your your self high.

Leave the mumu na to be displaying his stupidity cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by EmzyT: 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The mods should take note angry

Things like this shouldn't make FP this new year

You must be joking with this your Comment? grin

Below is how Nairaland Owners select their mods that Push topics to Front Page:

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2022
[url]A[/url]
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo001:
Congrats. Wait, if you're hating on her as a guy, please work hard and be the type of man that give cars to ladies. Those who give them money to buy expensive stuff don't have two heads.

Don’t u know a gal can give herself and even you a guy a car also? Let’s encourage giving generally if we must not self entitlement mentality from Highly undeserving people. undecided

I know liquorose and she’s a very humble and hardworking gal who has come a long way.

She not one of these self entitled nutcases trying to extract everything from a man.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Bignuell(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
You wake up, use your leg waka with money for account go buy mother still dey say it feels like a dream, dfkm grin cheesy
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo001:
Congrats. Wait, if you're hating on her as a guy, please work hard and be the type of man that give cars to ladies. Those who give them money to buy expensive stuff don't have two heads.
toto licker
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by scait(m): 10:23pm On Jan 01, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The mods should take note angry

Things like this shouldn't make FP this new year
loud am a beg
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Pataricatering(f): 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

And sadly, those "Simps Guys who give ladies money to buy expensive stuff, that doesn't have two head" Can't help their Fellow guys/Neighbours starving! undecided

Watin Man do him fellow Man? sad
lol , do.you have pvssy to give ? Stop hating, u can always find a sugar mama

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Afonasa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 01, 2022
Congratulations to her
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
Ayo001:
no one is hating on her.

What's all this projection? You just sit in your room and feel other nairaland will be hating on her?
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by donhils: 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2022
Beautiful car
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by snoopz: 11:53pm On Jan 01, 2022
inside the show room you dey claim ownership, No be today female celebs dey rent cars or pay with pissy installments

If she buy am without any matter arising in the future, then congratulations to her
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Zaynuba(f): 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2022
Car is not everything Biko neither is it an asset....stop living to impress..
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Digmygold: 12:27am On Jan 02, 2022
EmzyT:
[s][/s]

And sadly, those "Simps Guys who give ladies money to buy expensive stuff, that doesn't have two head" Can't help their Fellow guys/Neighbours starving! undecided

Watin Man do him fellow Man? sad

Except you are gay like Ubunja. Even the gay ones no dey get shi shi from their fellow men. So my bro you gas hustle harder.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Digmygold: 12:29am On Jan 02, 2022
snoopz:
inside the show room you dey claim ownership, No be today female celebs dey rent cars or pay with pissy installments

If she buy am without any matter arising in the future, then congratulations to her

Jealousy.y
You'd kill to be in her shoes. Hustle o.Time dey go before frustration sets in and you then start barking like a rabbies infested dog.

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ubanz: 4:24am On Jan 02, 2022
That's what a new car looks like,not thaone pastor fatonyimbo gifted his Barber.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Ayo001:

Ndi alfa meils have to understand this post very well. Like I do say, the men who whine daily of women's financial excesses and how they (young women) demand money in return for sex are very poor! I am yet to read or see a well-to-do man complain of such.

Thank goodness your post is the first.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On Jan 02, 2022
toujurs:
Oga, you don't rate your self high, so your existence in this life is to please a woman, instead of your self and family. You want to compete with morons on who gift women cars. In this life you came to. Oga value your self atleast today the first day of a new year. Rate your your self high.

Look, the vast majority of men out there spend on their women (wives, daughters, side chicks, GFs etc). By the virtue of having the hormone testosterone, many men have this insatiable demand for sex, which in return women request money/gifts for access. Call them simps or whatnot, as long as men especially Nigerian continue their insatiable demand for sex, they will keep spending on these women.
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 5:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Freshfish4:
You bought a car, now put a gift ribbon on it, and took a picture with it then posted on Instagram. All these attention seekers can't you just live a quiet life. Imagine I call my guy and say, Henry guess what? And he says what, and I say, liquorose just bought a car. He will be like, guy you no normal. Moral of this is, we don't f**kin care. Congratulations anyway
na the thing deh pay their bills he dat..
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Ladycewhy(f): 7:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Lol.

So much wailing and whining on this thread tho. grin grin grin grin.

All the cries of these misogynistic nitwits is music to my ears grin grin grin cheesy

Dj play me "cry me a river " by Justin Timberlake. tongue

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by dammyco(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Nilon: 7:14am On Jan 02, 2022
gypsey:
No way in hell i would wanted to be born a girl, just because of vagina money making? Naaaa!! I am so glad i have a penis. As for making money, i am not doing too bad.
without men, women can't make it in life. Men are the reason most women are balling today. Men sponsor trips, vacations, buy gifts just to please these ladies. At the end of day, it's a man's world, a woman's paradise.

1 Like

Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by Analyst7: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2022
Even bobrisky had to switch to buttholecurrency!!
Shit doesn't dip
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by shawnfamous(m): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2022
Ayo001:
did u just say I should be the type of guy that gives cars to women ?oh my God. I plan to be rich, but not to be buying cars for women. Please stop this joke and let Ur mother be proud of u. Please
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by LofiLogic: 8:37am On Jan 02, 2022
I've been seeing this "GIFT'S HERSELF/HIMSELF" thing for sometime now and it's been bothering me. How can you actually gift yourself something when gift means "A thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present".
Re: Liquorose Buys A New Car (Photos) by weljewel: 8:53am On Jan 02, 2022
Praise God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji With Mr Ibu At The Premiere Of Her Movie In Enugu (photo) / Blessing Ebigieson Gifts Her Brother A Lexus Jeep (Photos) / Banky W Helps His Uber Driver Who Has Parkinson Disease (photos/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.