Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,025 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

‘i’ve Gone With My Heart’ �– Ferdinand Makes Man Utd Top Four Prediction� - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘i’ve Gone With My Heart’ �– Ferdinand Makes Man Utd Top Four Prediction� (263 Views)

Man Utd Top Spending Chart With £148m In 2019 Summer Transfer / Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / PSG Star Neymar Makes Shock EPL Top Four Prediction, No Liverpool! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘i’ve Gone With My Heart’ �– Ferdinand Makes Man Utd Top Four Prediction� by mysportsbank: 6:06pm On Jan 01, 2022
A string of dismal outcomes coincided with Ole Gunnar Solskajer's dismissal at the end of November.

Ralf Rangnick has taken his post at Manchester United. The former Schalke and RB Leipzig manager will serve as interim manager until the end of the season.

Rangnick has won three of his four Premier League games under command. They were fortunate to draw 1-1 with Newcastle earlier this week, thus they dropped points.

Man United returns to action on Monday evening as they host Wolves at Old Trafford.

If United wins, they will be only two points behind fourth-placed Arsenal. They also have a game in hand with their opponents.

According to The Metro, Ferdinand believes Manchester United will finish ahead of Arsenal to earn a place in the Champions League:

"I followed my heart," Ferdinand said. "Man United's performance in the last four games has been questioned at times, but it's a new manager trying to implement his tactics and so on."

"He hasn't got much experience on the training pitch, and I believe that will improve, and I believe there is room for improvement there."

"For all the doom and gloom surrounding the club in terms of performance, they've won three of their last four games and drawn the other."

"I believe their current run of games will put them in an excellent position."

Ferdinand went on to say that no one can rival Man City in the title race:

"I think Liverpool would be my pick to compete with Manchester City," he added. But, while [Mohamed] Salah and [Sadio] Mane are away at the African Cup of Nations, I believe City has won the league if they don't win those two games.

"Ten wins in a row [for Man City], 30-plus goals, and six conceded [in the last ten games], that's the form I don't think anyone else is capable of, so they're my favorites."

Source: https://bizyjoeblog.com/sports/football/ive-gone-with-my-heart-ferdinand-makes-man-utd-top-four-prediction/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AFCON 2021. Guinea Bissau VS Nigeria. Moses Simon Is The Man Of The Match. / Wu Is Likely To Take Over From Messi N Ronaldo In Taking Best Free Kicks / Barcelona Beats Tottenham To The Signing Of Adama Traore, Medical Booked For Tod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.