Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,958 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases (1179 Views)

Prophet Muhammed Remedy That Cures All Diseases Except Death / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo / Reasons Why You Need To Stop Typing Amen On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
BegAt40:

You sound like a disbeliever. I'll advice you to believe in Jesus Christ of Nazareth so you can be immune to all kind of diseases. And if eventually you're affected by it as a believer, it'd mean that you don't have sufficient faith. I hope you don't die as a disbeliever and end up burning till eternity for not believing in stories of the unseen you were told.
lwkmd oh my God o.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
By divine provision moses was thousands of years ahead in technology

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 9:22pm On Jan 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

HardMirror, I see your handwork.

Continue grin
eshey ma. We are expecting you to pay your first fruit tomorrow the first sunday of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by doggedfighter(f): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
eshey ma. We are expecting you to pay your first fruit tomorrow the first sunday of the year

It's done month end grin

When salary would have dropped grin
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Martinez39s(m): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror, you are right o? How did I miss this? shocked shocked

Why study medicine for six years in the university when faith can heal and cure all sorts easily without the sometimes tedious procedures of many medical treatments, side effect of certain drugs, and time wastage?

Faith can cure all, but medicine can't. Doctors are not infallible, but God is. Doctors don't know everything, but God does. Medicine is limited (eg. It cannot cure cancer, hiv, or restore amputees), but God isn't. Doctors aren't supernaturally powerful, but God is, even beyond what our minds can conceive. In fact, the bible says everything is possible with faith and even the smallest faith can move mountains. Also, the Bible says God can do beyond what we can imagine. Shall we open our bible my brother in the Lord.

◄ Mark 9:23 (NKJV) ►
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES.”

◄ Matthew 19:26 ►
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

◄ Matthew 17:20 ►
So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU."

◄ Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV) ►
Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

So you see, what is the importance of medicine when God dey? Abeg, I cease my involvement in the medical field and embrace faith in earnest. We will start applying this faith o.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's done month end grin

When salary would have dropped grin
oh ok, till then
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
Martinez39s:
HardMirror, you are right o? How did I miss this? shocked shocked

Why study medicine for six years in the university when faith can heal and cure all sorts easily without the sometimes tedious procedures of many medical treatments, side effect of certain drugs, and time wastage?

Faith can cure all, but medicine can't. Doctors are not infallible, but God is. Doctors don't know everything, but God does. Medicine is limited (eg. It cannot cure cancer, hiv, or restore amputees), but God isn't. Doctors aren't supernaturally powerful, but God is, even beyond what our minds can conceive. In fact, the says everything is possible with faith and even the smallest faith can move mountains. Also, the Bible says God can do beyond what we can imagine. Shall we open our bible my brother in the Lord.

◄ Mark 9:23 (NKJV) ►
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE TO HIM WHO BELIEVES.”

◄ Matthew 19:26 ►
But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.

◄ Matthew 17:20 ►
So Jesus said to them, “Because of your unbelief; for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU."[/color

◄ Ephesians 3:20 (NKJV) ►
[color=brown]Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us,

So you see, what is the importance of medicine when God dey? Abeg, I cease my involvement in the medical field and embrace faith in earnest. We will start applying this faith o.

we have to educate people o. Salvation is free, healing is free.

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Martinez39s(m): 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
we have to educate people o. Salvation is free, healing is free.

As in, why rack our brains studying anatomy, biochemistry and other medical courses for years? Medicine that cannot cure cancer and schizophrenia? Medicine that is limited?

Thanks for the new idea, bro. Faith is the way. I will start educating Christians.

5 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by SportsHD: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2022
Amotolongbo:
If typing “amen” can cure various diseases, you wouldn’t come here to post this cos the amen you typed would have cured you
I think he's just being sarcastic grin

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by A001: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2022
embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by LordReed(m): 10:14pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
grin

LMFAO! I never even considered that. Make any girl try that these days and we'll all be asking her which of the 3 is the real father. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 10:17pm On Jan 01, 2022
LordReed:

LMFAO! I never even considered that. Make any girl try that these days and we'll all be asking her which of the 3 is the real father. Bwahahahahaha!
Joseph was one dense dude

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by LordReed(m): 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
When I was young I wanted to be a doctor, but I discovered typing amen on Facebook can cure all diseases.

Is this a joke?

No, it is not a joke. I believe this along with 2 billion other people, we cannot all be wrong. You dont believe me, visit pastor adeboye's face book page or pastor oyakilome's Facebook page.

Why spend millions of naira when just typing amen can cure your cancer, kidney failure, stroke, diabetes.

What is wrong with people why are you people patronizing hospitals and wasting your money when healing is fee of charge, painless, and immediate. What is wrong with you people going to hospitals? Why are u going through all this stress?

It's so obvious people want magic that they can control to be real. No wonder some Christians hated Harry Potter, that was a fantasy so much more realistic than their own, they feared people would believe in the Harry Potter fantasy more than their own bible fantasies.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by LordReed(m): 10:21pm On Jan 01, 2022
HardMirror:
Joseph was one dense dude

Don't be so sure. He could have been the one that planned the whole thing. You know how the Bible tells them to kill people who are caught having sex, he might have wanted to save himself and the girl. Another reason why they travelled, to lessen the stigma.

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2022
LordReed:

Don't be so sure. He could have been the one that planned the whole thing. You know how the Bible tells them to kill people who are caught having sex, he might have wanted to save himself and the girl. Another reason why they travelled, to lessen the stigma.
hmmmm. You are unto something here

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by 1Sharon(f): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Karleb:
I used to type Amen and Jesus I love you and also reshare those posts in those days because of the blackmail attached to those messages.

I have since stopped and I waste no time blocking and deleting those pages and messages but we still have grown ups typing amen day and night on Facebook. It's just so shameful!

Meanwhile, if you want to see the first Sunday of the year, reply this comment with "Jesus I love you" and press the share button. lipsrsealed

Jesus I love you.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by 1Sharon(f): 12:35am On Jan 02, 2022
grin
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by hupernikao: 1:19am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
When I was young I wanted to be a doctor, but I discovered typing amen on Facebook can cure all diseases.

Is this a joke?

No, it is not a joke. I believe this along with 2 billion other people, we cannot all be wrong. You dont believe me, visit pastor adeboye's face book page or pastor oyakilome's Facebook page.

Why spend millions of naira when just typing amen can cure your cancer, kidney failure, stroke, diabetes.

What is wrong with people why are you people patronizing hospitals and wasting your money when healing is fee of charge, painless, and immediate. What is wrong with you people going to hospitals? Why are u going through all this stress?

Is this the best you can lay your hands on, the first day of a year? I expect you to be checking your jotting from what I corrected you in past year.

How I wish internet will give you room to fast track your learning and be better. You will need that alot this year as your handling of criticism is still very low and without proper knowledge.

I hope you aren't planning to just become a jester all year long in 2022.

I will be here to help you grow better always.

Happy new year Bro.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by hupernikao: 1:33am On Jan 02, 2022
1Sharon:

Jesus I love you.

Happy new year damsel.

I am hopeful your thoughts find a new meaning in these words, your heart to see a higher purpose that will define you more this year. A purpose strong to cast down heights and walls of partition and give way to God's light for you.

I pray also, your hands strengthened to excel more in your affairs and endeavor.

Do have a great year ahead.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by hupernikao: 1:42am On Jan 02, 2022
LordReed:

It's so obvious people want magic that they can control to be real. No wonder some Christians hated Harry Potter, that was a fantasy so much more realistic than their own, they feared people would believe in the Harry Potter fantasy more than their own bible fantasies.

So much more ahead of you this year Bro.

I am trusting for you, a pondering thought, like that of a sight of the morning clouds, a new desire to research and reexamine that which you have worked through in decades of knowledge and years gone-by. Howbeit, in a new ray of light, flooding your heart to find that which you truly seek with a honest heart.

Likewise, that with God, your hands are fortified to strengthen that which you do in the natural. And keep you and yours from harms way year long.

Have a great year ahead.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by 1Sharon(f): 1:46am On Jan 02, 2022
hupernikao:

Happy new year damsel.

I am hopeful your thoughts find a new meaning in these words, your heart to see a higher purpose that will define you more this year. A purpose strong to cast down heights and walls of partition and give way to God's light for you.

I pray also, your hands strengthened to excel more in your affairs and endeavor.

Do have a great year ahead.

The sarcasm was lost on you as was the memo of this thread.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by hupernikao: 1:51am On Jan 02, 2022
1Sharon:

The sarcasm was lost on you.

Sure. I will rather have it lost on me and have you found in my own literal words for you.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by dnawah(m): 7:20am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Is this a joke?

Amen
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by CAPSLOCKED: 7:58am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:
why should I use medicine when prayer is free? Does not make any sense at all.

EMERGENCY WORKERS AND AMBULANCE DRIVERS DON'T KNOW THEIR JOBS. MOST OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SACKED IN SANER COUNTRIES. IMAGINE RUSHING EMERGENCY VICTIMS TO HOSPITALS WHERE THEY'LL SPEND LOTS OF MONEY AND MAY DIE FROM THEIR CASES INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM TO CHURCHES WHERE AUTOMATIC HEALINGS AND RECOVERIES ARE GUARANTEED. I'M TIRED MAN.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 8:28am On Jan 02, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:

EMERGENCY WORKERS AND AMBULANCE DRIVERS DON'T KNOW THEIR JOBS. MOST OF THEM WOULD HAVE BEEN SACKED IN SANER COUNTRIES. IMAGINE RUSHING EMERGENCY VICTIMS TO HOSPITALS WHERE THEY'LL SPEND LOTS OF MONEY AND MAY DIE FROM THEIR CASES INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM TO CHURCHES WHERE AUTOMATIC HEALINGS AND RECOVERIES ARE GUARANTEED. I'M TIRED MAN.
undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by LordReed(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
hupernikao:

So much more ahead of you this year Bro.

I am trusting for you, a pondering thought, like that of a sight of the morning clouds, a new desire to research and reexamine that which you have worked through in decades of knowledge and years gone-by. Howbeit, in a new ray of light, flooding your heart to find that which you truly seek with a honest heart.

Likewise, that with God, your hands are fortified to strengthen that which you do in the natural. And keep you and yours from harms way year long.

Have a great year ahead.

Thanks. I wish you loads of blessings all year round.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by SlawG: 10:58am On Jan 02, 2022
HardMirror:

Is this a joke?

Please permit me to share on my timeline..........
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by HardMirror(m): 11:18am On Jan 02, 2022
SlawG:
Please permit me to share on my timeline..........
go ahead

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Myer(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
How are my to believe you?

You accused someone of an error and he corrected it. Yet you are not satisfied. Typical daughter of Eve.lol

Apparently you assumed just like the bible said that he is unable to call Jesus Lord because he is anti-Christ. 1 Corithians 12:3

Apparently he has proven just like several others that this is another error in the bible.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Amotolongbo(f): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
Myer:

You accused someone of an error and he corrected it. Yet you are not satisfied. Typical daughter of Eve.lol

Apparently you assumed just like the bible said that he is unable to call Jesus Lord because he is anti-Christ. 1 Corithians 12:3

Apparently he has proven just like several others that this is another error in the bible.

what is this one blabbering bayi
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Myer(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
what is this one blabbering bayi

I'm sure I made my self pretty clear and succinct.
That you can't comprehend is your fault.
Re: I Wanted To Be A Doctor, But I Discovered Typing Amen Cures All Diseases by Amotolongbo(f): 5:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Myer:

I'm sure I made my self pretty clear and succinct.
That you can't comprehend is your fault.
same way lunatics make sense to themselves!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religiosity Of Nigerians(christians) A Ruse Or Unbeneficial Tradition! / Vatican Forgives Late Beatle Member John Lennon For Jesus Comments / Is Christainity A Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.