Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

How I Made 200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Made 200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks (155 Views)

How A 15 Year Old Boy Made 200 Thusond Naira Selling Other People Product / Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! / Wecyclers Wins €200,000 Prize In Waste Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Made 200,000(sixfigures) To My Account With Proof In Just Two Weeks by Robertjoshua: 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
After a long research on the internet I was able to find very easy and interactive, fun to use websites with benefits , after two weeks I was able to make a total of 200,000!! Nairafro. those websites,if you doubt me check out my screen shot below it's legit , it's cleanshit , imagine that money in your bank account.
Hey!!! , don't you wanna make �
money, don't you want to quit being broke always answering your girlfriend " I don't have money"??.,
don't you wanna hold cash. Well this is your opportunity right at your doorstep, I pity you if miss this , I mean, how shameful are you going to feel if you don't make cash for your self and your loved ones cause I remember when I was super broke.
come on , you deserve this lifestyle, yes you do , you deserve it n you can get it. it is just the push of a button away one of the things that really got me going was this quote "it is not about how you spend but it is about how much you gain" This is the right time for you to make money,no special skill required so make sure you don't miss it
before istarted making money as high as 70,000 in two weeks I had to buy an ebook from my boss for 5,000 for me to learn about the websites , I paid 5,000 because I paid late when the price has increase
now I've made my own ebook as a combination of my idea and my bosses idea , so any how one will work for you . You can buy my ebook for 1,000 naira right now by signing up on okada books ,you can sign up here
https://okadabooks.com/register
then search for effortless victory , you'll see it there
you can pay through airtime or debit card or bank transfer

BUY NOW !!!!! BEFORE THE PRICE INCREASES, REMEMBER IT IS NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU SPEND BUT IT IS ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU GAIN , HAVE A MONEY SLAM DAY

(1) (Reply)

Six Passengers Killed Along Lagos-abeokuta Expressway / For Those That Want To Marry In 2022 / FG Lifts Twitter Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.