Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Year 2022 Questionnaire: How Productive Was Your First Day Of The Year ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Year 2022 Questionnaire: How Productive Was Your First Day Of The Year ? (176 Views)

From The Very First Day I Started Betting,i Stopped Having Peace Of Mind / Charcoal Briquettes;an Investment For The year 2022,go For The Cash / MTN Nigeria Gains N184b On First Day Of Trading On The NSE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Year 2022 Questionnaire: How Productive Was Your First Day Of The Year ? by LifeSolutionsTV: 11:43pm On Jan 01, 2022
Year 2022 Questionnaire: How Productive was Your First Day of The Year ?

Mine: It really went well as an Agricultural Journalistic Tourist (AJE) in Ekori Village in Cross-River State.

I visited Ekori December, Year 2020 for some Agricultural/Societal Solution Propagations.

I had visited here with Two Friends I met during the #Endsars Protest in Lagos State.

We had moved to Ekori Originally known as Ekoli Yedeen which is the hometown of one of my Two #Endsars Buddies. We had relocated to his village upon meeting me as An Agricultural Journalist who was Always Preaching about AGRICULTURAL PARTICIPATION OF NIGERIAN YOUTHS.

Both Friends had Gotten Sensitized to Begin To Engage into AGRICULTURE in their Hometowns which is something I was already into. I had left My Farm in My Village in Igede-Ekiti to Meet with Nigerian Youths at The #EndSars Protest to Redirect Their Actions towards AGRICULTURE.

It worked, and I got Two Buddies who Took DELIBERATE ACTIONS.

So, We had relocated to Ekori to begin Our Farming Adventures.

And Trust Me, it has been one of our best decisions in life as many ADVENTUROUS LIFE LESSONS have been learnt.

Alot of UPs and DOWNs. Alot of CHALLENGES and TRIUMPHS.

Living in A Strange Village for A Year has really been very ENLIGHTENING.

Alot of Lessons and Financial Opportunities to be learnt and there's alot to share for the Financial Benefit of Everyone.

My Agricultural Journalistic Stories will be unraveling itself as the days open up.

For Now; Let's Get To Addressing The QUESTIONNAIRE OF THIS THREAD.

How Productive was Your First Day of The Year ?

(1) (Reply)

See Why You Should Advertise Your Business To Our 2022 GSM Database Of Nigeria / Fixed Match Correct Score Available, Opportunity To Be Among The Biggest Winning / How To Earn 9% Interest This Year And Get Free $10 Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.