Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... (500 Views)

Dubai-Based Businessman And His Pet Lions / Man Finds Rare Albino Squirrel Posing For Pictures Outside His Home In UK (Pics) / South African Conservationist Killed By White Lions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by Danokoje14(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2022
I some how stumbled on this video clip and pictures of a pretty young lady posing for some photographs with some real life Lions and Lioness.

The lady who was wearing a flowing bodycon dress and wrapped a scarf on her head was confidently interacting with the Lions.

In the video and pictures ,she could be seen taking walks with the Lions and even carrying their cubs as if they are human babies.A good caption for this is"Chilling with the big boys”I must quickly add that I admire her confidence and courage.... What do you think?...Can lions or wild animals be tamed?I am curious because I am beginning to think of keeping a cub for my self with the rationale of training it till it grows into something like the ones in the pix ...... grin grin The fynest boy abeg push am go front page,I really wanna check something....lols.. cool cool

Watch video: [Note: You may need your VPN turned on to view Twitter video if you are resident in Nigeria]

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by matrix199(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2022
The lions must have been used to her likely feeding them. They didn't feel threatened. Lions are benevolent when they are full(gorged). They seldom attack when they have fed well. I'd like to see her pose with a grizly bear. Empty tummy or full, a grizly bear would shred any possible prey or human whether he feels threatened or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by FarmWay(m): 12:31am On Jan 02, 2022
Tamed lion or...

She get confirmed jazzz
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:38am On Jan 02, 2022
Danokoje14:

I some how stumbled on this video clip and pictures of a pretty young lady posing for some photographs with some real life Lions and Lioness.

The lady who was wearing a flowing bodycon dress and wrapped a scarf on her head was confidently interacting with the Lions.

In the video and pictures ,she could be seen taking walks with the Lions and even carrying their cubs as if they are human babies.A good caption for this is"Chilling with the big boys”I must quickly add that I admire her confidence and courage.... What do you think?...Can lions or wild animals be tamed?I am curious because I am beginning to think of keeping a cub for my self with the rationale of training it till it grows into something like the ones in the pix ...... grin grin The fynest boy abeg push am go front page,I really wanna check something....lols.. cool cool

Watch video: [Note: You may need your VPN turned on to view Twitter video if you are resident in Nigeria]

Some where in Senegal …. Once you have that staff,they listen
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by Money2022(f): 2:43am On Jan 02, 2022
Na jazz o, if another person chill with the lions na breakfast lunch and dinner altogether be that

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by itsme01: 3:02am On Jan 02, 2022
cool

When you have better African juju... She probably communicates with them, like Fulanis and Indian do to cows

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by dmangodwin(m): 5:53am On Jan 02, 2022
FarmWay:
Tamed lion or...

She get confirmed jazzz

That stick she’s holding

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by dmangodwin(m): 5:54am On Jan 02, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

Some where in Senegal …. Once you have that staff,they listen

You gerit

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by illicit(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2022
Slay mama
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by omolabake194: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
okay
Re: Pictures Of A Lady Courageously Posing With Live Lions .... by rastaLivity: 12:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Whether with stick or not, I’m not getting close innit

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Issues / We have This Xtra Large Exact Pet Carrier That Can Accommodate An Adult Dog... / Male American Eskimo Pup 40k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.