Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects (2618 Views)

My Money Ritual Experience(true life story) / My Near Blood Money (ritual) Experience. (true Life Story) / Ladies & Gentlemen,here Is Some Side Effects Of Using Postinor 2 - Every Woman M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects by Ojarego(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2022
The phrase money ritual is no longer a news in our community! When we say money ritual,we simply means finance enhancer via spiritual intervention (tradition). Please read carefully;

The following are classes of money rituas without side effects;

• AWELE IKENGA : AWELE- Simply means favour(Igbo dialect). Ikenga is known as a deity of success,creativity & wealth. Awele Ikenga can be prepared by an experienced herbalist. Have you seen or heard about someone who used GARRI BUSINESS to build a house, sponsor their children educationally e.t.c. there's possibility some uses spiritual intervention (don't misquote me).
In preparation of Awele ikenga you make an animal of your choice for sacrifice (this is what we call blood money), the blood of the animal will be spilled on OKU( The pot of the deity), necessary ritual rites will be made upon that! One sweet thing about this ritual is it's harmless Nature, since you never spilled human blood in this process,you won't have any course to harm humanity in future all in the name of sacrifice.

Do you know that this AWELE IKENGA charm draws HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS.. you can be selling goods worth 10,000 & be receiving contracts from top people that matters in the land. This Awele ikenga can also draw BILLIONS to you, depending on the animal used.

Some animals that can be used to prepare this charms are; Ram, duck, Cow & Dog,e.t.c. but i tell you the truth! If you use dog to make this sacrifice,the money that will come your way is beyond expectations. THIS IS JUST THE TRUTH. This is because the blood of a Dog has high significance in the spirit realm. In fact a Dog's blood is the second to a human blood.

• OKU AWELE: Oku Awele is a very powerful money ritual without side effects too. This Awele needs a Ram for it's effectiveness. After a herbalist does this job perfectly..i tell you the TRUTH,you can earn #100- 200 million monthly(sometimes more depending... Just that it rules is that if you did the ritual on the 17th of January, for example, then you must sacrifice a ram every 17th of every month..if you fail to do so,the charm will just stop working. It's like saying you're not doing again.

• AZIZU RITUAL : This money ritual are just simply those small small charms most market people have in their shops , that gathers customers in much population. This is why you see people lining up in some restaurants,washing their plates, fighting just to get food. Not that the restaurant have the best food in town,it's just that it's DIVINE FAVOUR that is speaking on behalf of the seller. This charm is also effective but not to be compared with the 2 i mentioned. One thing sweet about this one is that it is affordable by all. If you're a music Artiste, trader, make up artiste, or any works of your hands..you can use this charm too.

N/B : The moment you start gazing your eyes on BILLIONS of money, you start seeking Power, or place of position in Politics,only merciless spirit in traditional way can take you to this height! But the problem is that most people can't keep to their promise.. that is why people generalize MONEY RITUAL to be a death taking decision. Atleast if you can earn to build houses, buy notable cars,with sound & healthy children...what else does a man needs ?

Whatever you seek, lies in your hands. Any priest that offers human sacrifice, should be stayed away from. Gain peaceful wealth & satisfaction.
May our paths remain straight. I love you all.

— OJAREGO HEALING HOME
— High priest Ojarego.
Re: Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects by esky158(m): 1:49am On Jan 02, 2022
No money fit buy u peace of mind just be happy for the one you got and thank baba God no need for all dis life and peace of mind for me ooo

1 Like

Re: Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects by Money2022(f): 2:31am On Jan 02, 2022
The blessings of God maketh rich and adds no sorrow! Meaning there are other source of blessings apart from Gods own that makes but add sorrow.

Money2022

1 Like

Re: Classes Of Money Ritual Without Side Effects by Originalboi: 8:47am On Jan 12
I need your contacts please. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Wtf Did Reality101 Get Banned For / Admission! Admission!! Admission!!! / Comic Photos To Show How Different We Are (Man Vs Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.