Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,114 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Stop Killing Your Mental Health With These Harsh Words! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stop Killing Your Mental Health With These Harsh Words! (203 Views)

How Do Business People Cope In This Harsh Economy? / How Mailchimp Is Killing Your Business. / 5 Harsh Truth Every Entrepreneur Should Have In Mind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Killing Your Mental Health With These Harsh Words! by ChinweAmaka19(f): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2022
In 2022, avoid these statements:

"I'll feel successful when I be like him"

"I'll feel wealthy when I have more than $100 million in my account"

"I will look beautiful when I look like her"

"I will be happy when I..."

In 2022, stop measuring your success with another person's success.

It's good to set goals to be like someone or be better than them.

But the fact that you are alive and healthy, you woke up this morning and successful got out of bed, you are SUCCESSFUL!

The "I will...when I" statement might look innocent and harmless to you but it's not.

It means that no matter what you achieve in life, you won't feel successful unless you get to the other person's level.

And that my dear, is not fair on you!

Let's start 2022 on the right foot, please.

And if you are currently standing on the left foot, please jump to the right

Done?

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

Expect more valuable contents from today onwards.

What a beautiful day to be alive!!! I'm successful, are you?

P.S: Skills pays the bills. Digital skills pays the bills right from the comfort of your home. Affiliate Marketing ✓ Ebook Writing and publishing ✓ Content Creation ✓ WhatsApp Marketing ✓ Twitter Marketing ✓

Which of these skills do you really DESIRE to learn and monetize?

I'm only an email away. Cheers to Massive financial success in 2022!!!

Re: Stop Killing Your Mental Health With These Harsh Words! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 02, 2022
I ask u once again.. Where in awka do u base? sad
Re: Stop Killing Your Mental Health With These Harsh Words! by ChinweAmaka19(f): 9:06am On Jan 05, 2022
Any problem?
You can send an email if you have questions to ask. It's easier that way.

TeddyJammy:
I ask u once again.. Where in awka do u base? sad

(1) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Make You A Better Money Saver In 2022 / 14 High Income Skills That Will Set You Free And How To Acquire Them In 2022 / Starting A Concrete Pole Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.