Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:04 AM

How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. (462 Views)

Invest, Earn Daily And Monthly Gains In Risevest— For Longterm Investors Only / One Post Daily And Make ₦1000 Daily / Invest 2mins Of Your Time Daily And Earn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. by osmobil5(m): 7:10am On Jan 02, 2022
My friend shared this with me few days back.

She said, if she goes broke, she gets offended with practically everything..she gets angry at little things, she trows tantrums....I started laughing...she was surprised why I laughed. She just painted a picture of my former self...I used to do worse back then.

But growth took place.

I started reading motivational books, reading encouraging posts on social media, watch motivational videos...my mindset about money and empty pocket changed entirely.

I will share with you how I solve my money problem when I am in urgent need of it...

Next post loading...

Leave comment, like and share...I will be encouraged to continue posting... �

See yah

1 Like

Re: How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jan 02, 2022
Mr Man, tell us what you know or are you just empty looking for attention?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. by osmobil5(m): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2022
Bodmum:
Mr Man, tell us what you know or are you just empty looking for attention?
Your welcome bro
Desperate for attention sir...thanks
Re: How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. by Kingsleyebere(m): 9:09am On Jan 02, 2022
Just tell us la! Must u have likes and comments before u tell us?
Re: How I Solve My Little Money Problems Daily..and How You Can Too. by osmobil5(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2022
grin grin grin

Nairaland na sweet place Sha...
@Bodmum said I am seeking for attention...baba don't forget say attention seeking na full time job...and it can put money in your pocket...

That's how I have gathered the contacts that have solved my money issues for some time now...

Sir/ma....no matter how useless you think the contacts on your list are, no matter how you think that they won't contribute anything to your life....na Dem hol de Moni u de fyn.

I didn't know this long time ago....it's not even up to 1year I learnt this...and started operating by it.

It's not a new saying that "your money is in the problem you help people solve"....the question now is, how do we know what people desire desperately??....

And this question is ever changing with time and events...what people want now, isn't what they will want tomorrow.

How do I personally know what people actually want per time and event?

My brother, I personally follow events closely like man de folo woman wen em wan do...

Let me tell you one that I want use to solve my little financial need currently....

School is about to resume and some school material is needed for children...

I am carrying out research on the school materials that will be a little scarce which I can help them source for.

I have listed some dormant contacts in my phone comprising of mothers who are either too busy or lazy to take the stress of sourcing for some materials.
Na to cash out of there laziness or busyness na I wan do......I have done it before and it works.

So the next thing is to pitch them those products. Remember they are dormant, so you will need to warm them up small mek Dem for trust you and buy from you.

I have followed this method for a little while now and the results has been awesome...

So you have plenty contacts on your phone comprising of Family and friend...who might not buy the expensive jewelry and big gadgets you are selling.

But there are things they must buy, weda them want or not....you are the one to present to them there real problem....them they will pay you to get it solved.

Try this idea out today....thank me later.

See yah next time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gp Football Investment / Fundquest: A New Passive Income Investment Or Another Cash Burn? / A TESTED Hedging Trading Strategy To Avoid Binance Futures Liquidation | Hedge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.