Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? (6415 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by EmmyBiggy(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2022
I want improve my source of income so I can donate to church heavily
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Nezzjnr: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2022
brosom:

J:- Jesus

D:-Disciples

F:- Fellowship.

Oh. Nah
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Hillsautos: 10:47am On Jan 16, 2022
An end to besetting sin and Habit of masturbation
Prayer and reading the Bible.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by deeLima86(m): 10:48am On Jan 16, 2022
Studying the word of God
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by ordovicianonly(f): 10:58am On Jan 16, 2022
I want God to help me in reading the bible,understanding it deeper and using it to guide my everyday life . I want to also pray more with meaningful prayer points

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by phemmyfour: 10:59am On Jan 16, 2022
cutecommend:
This is a bright and beautiful year, and it is a year of another opportunity. I need to improve my Bible-reading life. I don't read bible often, and sometimes when I read, it's not deep. I need to work on that.

I also need to improve other failing parts.
The praying part
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by 99thEnemy(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2022
AntiChristian:
I think Christians should stop dressing nude!

A kid that has been raised to wear mini will grow up to were micro!

Stop showing shapes, cleavages, laps, etc.

Stop encouraging fornication!

You want the future generation of young men to be starved of wonderful sights?? grin grin grin
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by 18wheeler: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2022
Prayer and studying the word of God.
Too lazy
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Steve0979(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Its Sunday again,where endless messages on words word yet nobody adheres to den.we Nigerians are very wicked n hypocritical BT wen Sunday comes everbody wants to form holy writing endless instructions from diA god of which dey don't follow.95% of us here are either Christians or muslims but yet bribery n corruption evrwhere,no love to our Brod as....
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by juniorstar(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2022
Going to church..avnt stepped foot in a church since 2017..except on new year day for wash night which i av done in the last 2years. Am always home..am gradually becoming a womanizer too as money don dey women eye just dey chook both the ones in nigeria and the ones who i sabi before them travelled out.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by ksam(m): 11:10am On Jan 16, 2022
My sex life
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by nokspos: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2022
being single is sinful
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Raychee(f): 11:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Prayers and studying the word of God
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by DrMrsFunmi(f): 11:33am On Jan 16, 2022
Going to church.
Been years I last smelt a church premises embarassed

juniorstar:
Going to church..avnt stepped foot in a church since 2017..except on new year day for wash night which i av done in the last 2years. Am always home..am gradually becoming a womanizer too as money don dey women eye just dey chook but the ones in nigeria and the ones who i knew before they travelled out.
bro you're very right.
See excess financial success draws one away from God, can you imagine there was a time I was so broke and in need of financial intervention and I was so fervent in God's service but last year when God blessed me with millions and a job that pays well that makes me work remotely from the comfort of my home I started having coldness in God's service.
Been years bro I last visited Church and it's like a hot slap in God's face or should I say this is how I've repaid Him.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by geokay777(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2022
My early morning prayer life. So help me God.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by osazsky(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2022
cutecommend:
This is a bright and beautiful year, and it is a year of another opportunity. I need to improve my Bible-reading life. I don't read bible often, and sometimes when I read, it's not deep. I need to work on that.

my tongue
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by nini007(m): 11:57am On Jan 16, 2022
To be able to fast well
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Flintmoonlight: 11:59am On Jan 16, 2022
payment of tithe and attending service
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Ceejhea(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2022
King Solomon is known as one of the wisest leaders to have ever lived, interestingly enough, he had much to write about friendship and the benefits derived from such relationships.

Click Link Below To See The characteristics of a Good Friend

https://arenahub.org/characteristics-of-a-good-friend/
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Etimemy: 12:09pm On Jan 16, 2022
To increase my relationship with God
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by jamesacademy: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2022
I need to go to church more often
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by ekukeku(m): 12:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Moses parted the Red Sea with his rod.

I want to use my rod to part the thighs of girls in the choir.

So help me God.

GENESIS 9:7 " Spread forth and multiply"

Oh Lord Forgive him o
Oga o
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Funkymode(m): 12:13pm On Jan 16, 2022
Going to Church
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by engrelvis(m): 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
WiszyFraud:
The part where i just live a good life, do good where/when necessary.....and make the people around me understand that there’s no God in existence.

Yeahh... i knew one deluded brainwashed frustrated slowpoke will show up with their ignorance..

Keep suffering and dying slowly in hard poverty while believing your fictional God will change your story through your prayers, and worship.

So your almighty signs and wonders miracle working God love to see y’all his children suffer and die while the non Christians keeps on enjoying the good things of life..right??!

i didn’t mention you in my earlier comment, so you better keep your frustrations to yourself, and stop coming to my comment to defend your fictional God who doesn’t defend you modafxxcker !
my bro just pause n think.So as complex as we r both genetically n physically u think we just drop from d sky or evolution created us ? Come on.yes alot of pastor ( esp here in Africa)dey Bleep up but dat doesn't mean there is no God.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by prospero5(m): 12:15pm On Jan 16, 2022
Mine is to stop fornication. I have tried and failed but I won't stop trying. God help me!
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by efficiencie(m): 12:16pm On Jan 16, 2022
cutecommend:

Heightened supernatural sensitivity!
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Younghacka(m): 12:20pm On Jan 16, 2022
brosom:
Are u a J.D.F ?

A.ka. kingdom man.
Brother, Are You A Kingdom Man?
Which Campus?
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by GeneralOjukwu: 12:23pm On Jan 16, 2022
ekukeku:

Oh Lord Forgive him o
Oga o

Forgive me for quoting God and referencing biblical events?
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Babastrong(m): 12:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=AntiChristian post=109008201]I think Christians should stop dressing nude!

A kid that has been raised to wear mini will grow up to were micro!

Stop showing shapes, cleavages, laps, etc.

Stop encouraging fornication!

[ But i think that are the dressing codes of christians as hijab is the dressing code of muslims.]
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by juniorstar(m): 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
DrMrsFunmi:
Going to church.
Been years I last smelt a church premises embarassed

bro you're very right.
See excess financial success draws one away from God, can you imagine there was a time I was so broke and in need of financial intervention and I was so fervent in God's service but last year when God blessed me with millions and a job that pays well that makes me work remotely from the comfort of my home I started having coldness in God's service.
Been years bro I last visited Church and it's like a hot slap in God's face or should I say this is how I've repaid Him.
It becomes very difficult.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by IJEYdiamond(f): 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2022
Please ooo i get questions to ask ooo for the spiritual minded!!

What is the significant of using someones pictures clothing or things to pray... ??

Negative and positive??..

The effects and Results.... And also with Your faith and beliefs when and if applied....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mock The Atheist. / CNN - The World's Fastest-growing Religion Is ... / Is The Holy Spirit A Personal Sentient Being?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.