Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? (6404 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Get Your Christian And Muslim Novels At An Affordable Prices!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by cutecommend: 8:03am On Jan 02, 2022
This is a bright and beautiful year, and it is a year of another opportunity. I need to improve my Bible-reading life. I don't read bible often, and sometimes when I read, it's not deep. I need to work on that.

I also need to improve other failing parts.

8 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Jan 02, 2022
I think Christians should stop dressing nude!

A kid that has been raised to wear mini will grow up to were micro!

Stop showing shapes, cleavages, laps, etc.

Stop encouraging fornication!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Polynek(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
Praying and reading the Bible

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by WiszyFraud: 10:14am On Jan 16, 2022
The part where i just live a good life, do good where/when necessary.....and make the people around me understand that there’s no God in existence.

Onyiiobi7735:

Lol! You sound like a pathetic, broken record.And you believe you exist?

Yeahh... i knew one deluded brainwashed frustrated slowpoke will show up with their ignorance..

Keep suffering and dying slowly in hard poverty while believing your fictional God will change your story through your prayers, and worship.

So your almighty signs and wonders miracle working God love to see y’all his children suffer and die while the non Christians keeps on enjoying the good things of life..right??!

i didn’t mention you in my earlier comment, so you better keep your frustrations to yourself, and stop coming to my comment to defend your fictional God who doesn’t defend you modafxxcker !

Onyiiobi7735:

Foolish,deluded,frustrated, useless, compound fool,God gave me the wealth I enjoy today and He has been on my side,putting down all my enemies. So you can now go and hang your useless self, frustrated fool.Deluded slowpoke.

grin grin

God gave you what?? See this hungry man oh cheesy
i Wanted to send you small thing to feed after all the prayers and praises you must have done in church today with hungry.... but now i have changed my mind angry

Hungry go finish you today!!!!
Make i see how you go survive am cheesy
Poor little thing claiming to be wealthy online. . grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Samuel1402(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
G

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by yusluvad(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
My all round personal relationship with God...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by brosom(m): 10:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Reading bible without studying it is a waste of time/effort.

I want to read and study to upgrade my spirituality.

A life without spiritual sensitivity is like a dry leaf waiting for the wind/storm to blow/carry it away.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 16, 2022
Na to Improve everything oooo

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Nezzjnr: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2022
Prayer life

Studying the word

Evangelism

Acting according to his commandments

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Ugaboy: 10:18am On Jan 16, 2022
Prayer Life... at least 1hr praying and relationship with God daily

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by NELOZARA(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
Bible study and midnight prayers

13 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by GeneralOjukwu: 10:19am On Jan 16, 2022
grin

Moses parted the Red Sea with his rod.

I want to use my rod to part the thighs of girls in the choir.

So help me God.

GENESIS 9:7 " Spread forth and multiply"

3 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by GeneralOjukwu: 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
cool
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by fasho01(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2022
Increasing the way I sieve out the chaff from what our god of men dish out all the time and having a closer and more personal relationship with the Holy Spirit

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by judedwriter(m): 10:22am On Jan 16, 2022
Fasting and praying

Need to consecrate more days in fasting...

2 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by elderlyyoungman: 10:22am On Jan 16, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Moses parted the Red Sea with his rod.

I want to use my rod to part the thighs of girls in the choir.

So help me God. " Spread forth and multiply"
may God forgives you

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by brosom(m): 10:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Nezzjnr:
Prayer life

Studying the word

Evangelism

Acting according to his commandments
Are u a J.D.F ?

A.ka. kingdom man.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Grandkay21(m): 10:25am On Jan 16, 2022
My prayer life
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:27am On Jan 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

Try to put.....( SOME) where necessary, so we can understand you.
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:30am On Jan 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

God bless you bro.Many Pentecostal churches encourage and condone all these you mentioned.The reason why I persistently say,many Nigerian churches are actually gates to Hell.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Baawaa(m): 10:31am On Jan 16, 2022
I need fresh fire of God
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Bola146(f): 10:32am On Jan 16, 2022
Evangelism and giving

5 Likes

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:33am On Jan 16, 2022
WiszyFraud:
The part where i just live a good life, do good where/when necessary.....and make the people around me understand that there’s no God in existence.

undecided
Lol! You sound like a pathetic, broken record.And you believe you exist?
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
brosom:
Reading bible without studying it is a waste of time/effort.

I want to read and study to upgrade my spirituality.

A life without spiritual sensitivity is like a dry leaf waiting for the wind/storm to blow/carry it away.

Exactly bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:37am On Jan 16, 2022
AntiChristian:

So only Christian dey dress nude abi, you need sense shey you know.. Very soon you'll say only Christians dey do Olosho

1 Like

Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by Nezzjnr: 10:38am On Jan 16, 2022
brosom:
Are u a J.D.F ?

A.ka. kingdom man.
What's JDF??
Re: Which Part Of Your Christian Life Do You Need To Improve This Year? by brosom(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2022
Nezzjnr:

What's JDF??

J:- Jesus

D:-Disciples

F:- Fellowship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Some Churches(christians) Praying Holyghost Fire On Their Enemies? / Mock The Atheist. / Do You Still Take Your Bible To Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.