Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) (5591 Views)

20-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Lending ‘online Lover’ N500k / OOU Final Year Student Drowns In Hotel On Easter Sunday. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by chigoziri2403(m): 1:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Do not trace the cause of my death.......
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by agentarcher(m): 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Michaeltruth:
2020?

@OP, You said she didn't December 31, 2020.

Why post it now??

I saw that too. If the date is correct this is old gist.
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by cyborg44: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
samsegs:
Pussy wey men for enjoy,,,, u just took it away...not fair o
I know one fool will make this comment.

Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Antell95(m): 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2022
Help us track Jacob

The guy is on the Run, his name is Jacob, a serial killer

https://www.nairaland.com/6911613/uniuyo-student-declared-wanted-over
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Antell95(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
SHE WAS MURDERED. AUTOPSY PLEASE.

Just like Jesse, he was murdered too, help us find the bastard.

Help us track Jacob

The guy is on the Run, his name is Jacob, a serial killer

https://www.nairaland.com/6911613/uniuyo-student-declared-wanted-over
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by yyba: 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2022
emmy512:

There's pressure in the land.

Things most of us can withstand others can't.
you absolutely right, infact most of this pressure comes from family
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Piptocoin: 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
She was murdered. If only Nigeria police were efficient her killer would never escape the long arm of the law.
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by KingMack(m): 8:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
DEPRESSION WEY ALL OF US THEY MANAGE FOR THIS COUNTRY EREACH YOUR TURN YOU COMMIT SUCIDE cry E NO GOOD OO HANTY

Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by alphaNomega: 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2022
At least she can be useful as plant food

Suicide is not the way
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Boeing737: 2:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Michaeltruth:
2020?

@OP, You said she didn't December 31, 2020.

Why post it now??
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Boeing737: 2:26am On Jan 03, 2022
I do not believe she committed as suicide, It's either she was murdered or the whole shit was staged. I checked her fb page and ig page, I could barely find any condolence post in her comments. However, I stumbled upon a page that posts Oou news and I found the new if her demise there, I also found out that their results (oou) were released before she allegedly committed suicide. Could it be that she really committed suicide after seeing her results, compounded by the fact that she's a final year student or was she murdered and her murderer/s framed it as a suicide , knowing that reasons for her suicide may be justified? I really wish I knew
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by MusaWarrior: 6:55am On Jan 03, 2022
This is homicide. It's obvious
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by tarantino1: 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Sad
Re: Beautiful OOU Final Year Student Commits Suicide On New Year's Eve (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2022
samsegs:

So are u trying to justify her taking her life??,,, suicidal isn't an option.... NB: non of my family members will be this stupid..... We grind till our last pint....

Go and arrest the corpse.....then take it to court ....after that, sentence it to life imprisonment in the grave....... your children will celebrate you for your justifiable performance........ like what sorta thing is this

(1) (2) (Reply)

NECO GCE 2019 Agricultural Science Practical Questions Out / Poly Ibadan DPP Cut Off / OAU Schedule Of Activities For The Appointment Of A New Vice-chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.