Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead (417 Views)

Peter Obi Pays Visit To The Olubadan Of Ibadan In Oyo State (Pics) / Akin Alabi: Why My Health Centre Project In Ibadan Is ‘Too Small’ / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by NaijaGoBetter20: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2022
The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji, is dead

It was gathered that the Olubadan of Ìbàdàn land Oba Saliu Adetunji Aje Ogungunnuso joined his ancestors at 93years old in the early hours of Sunday at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State.

Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by Abdul05: 9:52am On Jan 02, 2022
I go enter palace soon..go pay my respect. grin
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by matrix199(m): 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
At 93, we just have to thank God for his life well spent.
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by Terorislam: 9:54am On Jan 02, 2022
Rip,
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by Terorislam: 9:56am On Jan 02, 2022
Abdul05:
I go enter palace soon..go pay my respect. grin
, I don't think the allow taugts and online miscreants in the palace
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by Abdul05: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2022
Terorislam:
, I don't think the allow taugts and online miscreants in the palace
'you don't think 'means that you know nothing.. grin

The rule is this, they don't allow flesh eaters. grin
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by madmohamed(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2022
NaijaGoBetter20:
The Olubadan of Ibadan, Oba Saliu Adetunji, is dead

It was gathered that the Olubadan of Ìbàdàn land Oba Saliu Adetunji Aje Ogungunnuso joined his ancestors at 93years old in the early hours of Sunday at the University College Hospital (UCH) in Ibadan, Oyo State.
I just call my friend in Ibadan to be very careful about his movements specially his children I don't want to hear any stories

I hope his apopo will not run away

RIP olubadan
Re: BREAKING: Olubadan Of Ibadan Is Dead by Mynd44: 10:19am On Jan 02, 2022

(1)

Igbo And Other Easterners/ss / Give Us Reasons Why Abba Kyari Has Not Been Extradited..U S To Nig..Government / Ukraine: 24-hour Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.