Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party (1984 Views)

CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu / Lagos CP, Odumosu Apologises Over Assault On PUNCH Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by bestofnollywood: 11:55am On Jan 02, 2022
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu on January 1st 2022, took his power display to a whole new dimension when he was denied entry into Magodo Brooks estate in Lagos State.

According to sources, he arrived at the gate of the estate for a party organised by an aide of former Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola.

Odumosu who used to be the chief security officer of former Lagos State governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was asked by the security team at the gate to call the resident before he is allowed in. He refused, arrested all the security guards on duty at the estate entrance and stationed policemen at all the entrances to the estate.

Credit:
https://applesbite.com/power-drunk-lagos-cp-odumosu-shuts-down-magodo-estate-after-being-denied-entry-to-attend-party/

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2022
Fake news

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Dannyyoung26(m): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2022
See wahala angry grin cheesy
Those security are mad though, they can stop anyone at that gate but I pretend as I live there so they won't stop me...

However, he should have introduced himself politely....
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2022
The kind of nonsense APC poured on Nigerians yet his boss still wants to become president. Shior

3 Likes

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by insidelife22(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
every power drunk Nigerian is corrupt.
a revolution is the only thing that can bring sanity here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by helinues: 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2022
Gutter news

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by chigoziri2403(m): 1:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
The estate security should be proud of those security men....they did their job diligently

Unfortunately such acts in Nigeria would earn you reprimand rather than accolades

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by madmohamed(m): 1:54pm On Jan 02, 2022
bestofnollywood:
The Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu on January 1st 2022, took his power display to a whole new dimension when he was denied entry into Magodo Brooks estate in Lagos State.

According to sources, he arrived at the gate of the estate for a party organised by an aide of former Lagos State governor, Babatunde Fashola.

Odumosu who used to be the chief security officer of former Lagos State governor, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, was asked by the security team at the gate to call the resident before he is allowed in. He refused, arrested all the security guards on duty at the estate entrance and stationed policemen at all the entrances to the estate.

Credit:
https://applesbite.com/power-drunk-lagos-cp-odumosu-shuts-down-magodo-estate-after-being-denied-entry-to-attend-party/
animal kingdom
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by dopedealer(m): 1:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Fake news
.Who tell you say na fake news ?
Fake ass angry
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 02, 2022
chigoziri2403:
The estate security should be proud of those security men....they did their job diligently

Unfortunately such acts in Nigeria would earn you reprimand rather than accolades

True. They should be commended.
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by gumaveddy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
If the reason listed here are true which i doubt it doesnt warrant such act
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by GreyLaw(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dannyyoung26:
Those security are mad though, they can stop anyone at that gate but I pretend as I live there so they won't stop me...

No they are not mad. Even the president of Nigeria has no right to enter your house if you don't permit him to. In fact, when policemen come to a suspected criminal's house, they obtain search or arrest warrants.

Don't indulge the idiocy and high handedness displayed by the CP. In saner climes he would be sued and made to pay damages.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Igbokid: 3:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
Power is Power
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
So if I want to enter the commissioner's office his security details will not stop me and ask oga whether I should come in? It's not that the police can protect lives.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Karlovych: 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2022
embarassed This is the kind of nonsense Nigerians will start to witness under the Lord of cocaine from Iragbiji, people carrying out their duty diligently getting harassed and assaulted by hoodlums in uniform. It's not surprising this owomida was once his aide, a clueless chief security officer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
Dannyyoung26:

Introduce himself politely? Why are you pretending to assume a Nigerian policeman has enough brain cells to reason straight?
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

Introduce himself politely? Why are you pretending to assume a Nigerian policeman has enough brain cells to reason straight?

grin grin grin I no talk anything o
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Dannyyoung26(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
GreyLaw:

No they are not mad. Even the president of Nigeria has no right to enter your house if you don't permit him to. In fact, when policemen come to a suspected criminal's house, they obtain search or arrest warrants.

Don't indulge the idiocy and high handedness displayed by the CP. In saner climes he would be sued and made to pay damages.

You are right
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2022
Power resides where people believe it resides.

The security guard did a perfect Job because they know where the power they believed in resides.

CP odumusu should be transferred for Crossing bounds.
Re: Lagos CP, Odumosu Shuts Down Magodo Estate After Being Denied Entry To Party by Doubleoh7: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
That's how they always behave like savages.
Dannyyoung26:

Not in these kind of estates with well organised private security companies. Once you don't have a sticker or tag as a resident, the only access you will have is a code or clearance via phone call from a resident direct to the gate clearing your entrance. No amount of "do you know who I am", will make them do otherwise

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Appointed Many Igbos In Lagos , The Epic Reply / Correction! Super Tucano Fighter Aircrafts Are NOT Jets, What You Should Know / Major Reason Why 25% Of The Abuja Votes Is Compulsory.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.