Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan (8962 Views)

Power Station Built By A Boy In Aba (photo) / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Sunday2021: 7:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jlow2:
Pple need to be alive to use rigasa or mabolaji Johnson,nepotism has made terrorists and bandits Fulani foreign investor whom this administrations body language shows they want them to succeed in carrying out there business
what is nepotism or you are just typing what others type?

1 Like

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Sunday2021: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kabongo1:

May God rule your life this year, the way buhari has ruled Nigeria since 2015.
amen amen amen!
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Jlow2: 5:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Sunday2021:
what is nepotism or you are just typing what others type?
recently even directors at NIA told buhari not to extend the tenure of the dg,whom failed promotion exam 3times,but he did because he is Hausa fulani,all appointments is 90percent Hausa fulani it's not based on competence but tribe and religion and that why he will continue to fail,u can continue to mop buharis gworo ass, the truth remains he is a failure and catastrophe
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Echoban:

Mumu, I gave this empty headed boy economic fact he can't disprove, nigga changed to language contest. Seems English was the only subject u passed in waec grin

We are communicating in English, so be coherent and make yourself clear.
Once that is done, I will take you on.

Which lessons did you give, that I couldn't disprove?

Let me restate it again. Your so called lessons were poorly passed across and I honestly couldn't make Head or tail of what you were trying to teach.
Pass it across coherently and I will take you on.
Mixing up tenses and not being able to pass across your thoughts in English didn't help.

You might send voice notes in your language or in English if your spoke English is better than what you write.

Please communicate and we will discuss or argue.

Cheers!
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by chukel(m): 7:05am On Jan 04, 2022
princdebola201:
which economy under Gej?
The economy that collapsed immediately global oil price reduced from 100 to 75 dollar barrel.
Didnt madam ngozi told you to prepare for hard times when gej was borrowing to pay salaries even when crude was $75.
The cosmetic economy built under Gej was buried before he left and he handed the carcass to buhari with empty treasury.

too much sense. Thank God we still have people like you.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Sunday2021: 10:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Jlow2:
recently even directors at NIA told buhari not to extend the tenure of the dg,whom failed promotion exam 3times,but he did because he is Hausa fulani,all appointments is 90percent Hausa fulani it's not based on competence but tribe and religion and that why he will continue to fail,u can continue to mop buharis gworo ass, the truth remains he is a failure and catastrophe
if he is a failure,why are you in pain? I thought you want Nigeria to fail? Or are you confused?
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by meccuno: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Redcrafton:

Make you guys from Westside de fear Godoooo

When GEJ wanted to get loans, you guys staged a protest in Lagos, led by Wole Soyinka.

When fuel price was to increase, you guys staged another protest, including Akanda, Tinubu, Lorreta Onochie....and others.

Now this government has done all that, and has devalued the Nigeria from N260 to N600 to increase local money, plus trillions of naira in loan.

How did you sha8eful hypocrites want GEJ to get money to finance big projects?
When your ancestors were the fallen demon Lucifer with a cock and corn what do you expect. grin
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Echoban: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kabongo1:

We are communicating in English, so be coherent and make yourself clear.
Once that is done, I will take you on.

Which lessons did you give, that I couldn't disprove?

Let me restate it again. Your so called lessons were poorly passed across and I honestly couldn't make Head or tail of what you were trying to teach.
Pass it across coherently and I will take you on.
Mixing up tenses and not being able to pass across your thoughts in English didn't help.

You might send voice notes in your language or in English if your spoke English is better than what you write.

Please communicate and we will discuss or argue.

Cheers!

Naso. Abeg carry ur empty head out of here.

Oya explain the economic basis of GEJ and PMB administration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwasiyya Supporters Troop To Radio Biafra & Praise Kanu After Kano Election / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction / LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.