Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,140 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan (8963 Views)

Power Station Built By A Boy In Aba (photo) / The Police Station Built By Shauibu Saleh, Kaduna North LGA Chairman / Throwback To The Signing Of The Peace Accord By Jonathan And Buhari In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kyase:
comrade i no see you for sport section, hope you are good grin grin grin
abi you still never learn english finish

Baba, na gaming and travel section sure pass these days o angry
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by BobbieZion(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
U can shove Buhari up my black **s!!!
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by dominique(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope you don't mind comparing Nigeria's economy under Muhammad Buhari and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan also?

The economy was booming under Johnathan with surplus revenue from crude oil exports. Under Buhari, crude oil prices crashed. As if that's not bad enough, the covid 19 lockdown has drastically cut down the demand and sales of crude oil worldwide. This a lesson to leaders not no rely on one major source of revenue. Venezuela that relies on crude oil is doing far worse than Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Kyase(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Baba, na gaming and travel section sure pass these days o angry
lol because sport no favour again ba

me sha na sports section make sense pass, i don go break for politics, i no want any negative vibe this year
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kyase:

lol because sport no favour again ba

me sha na sports section make sense pass, i don go break for politics, i no want any negative vibe this year

Before nko?/Negative vibe is a NO NO this year nah.

Make things just dey positive dey go jare
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2022
bilulu:

Reason you guys voted in the quota system general to get things back on track.... the best he could do is to make Nigeria the poverty capital, unemployment skyrocketed under him, killings in every area in the country, Nigeria has never been this unsafe even sultan said it himself but paid urchins will still want to do their jobs.... how much were we owing in 2015 compares to today? even with all the borrowings nothing to show, life has become so unbearable, what of inflation, cost of petrol, exchange rate?

People die in every country, some kids get shot in school even in the USA, they too can't enjoy whatever the USA have to offer
Some people decided to be snatching people on the street to go and roast to eat like we see ipob doing. Govt cant be in every corner to stop all criminals

1 Like

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by luizpippo(m): 9:20pm On Jan 02, 2022
princdebola201:
which economy under Gej?
The economy that collapsed immediately global oil price reduced from 100 to 75 dollar barrel.
Didnt madam ngozi told you to prepare for hard times when gej was borrowing to pay salaries even when crude was $75.
The cosmetic economy built under Gej was buried before he left and he handed the carcass to buhari with empty treasury.

We are always been told that Buhari met empty treasury.

We were here when at the beginning of his first term when he was giving bail-outs to states, was it borrowed money he used or his personal money?

1 Like

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Kyase(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

Before nko?/Negative vibe is a NO NO this year nah.

Make things just dey positive dey go jare
make we dey move dey go

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by nnamdi640: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
seunmsg:
They all use the railways and bridges and roads built by Buhari but they will come online and and argue stupidly that infrastructures doesn’t matter and Buhari has done nothing since 2015.
Zombie spotted. Railway that was built on loan that your generation will eventually suffer to pay back
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by bilulu(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Ovamboland:

People die in every country, some kids get shot in school even in the USA, they too can't enjoy whatever the USA have to offer
Some people decided to be snatching people on the street to go and roast to eat like we see ipob doing. Govt cant be in every corner to stop all criminals
Very quick to compare Nigeria with US when it comes to killings but how about good things that's when they will remember we re not on same level. Have you read where the president of US travelled to anot country for medicals or when soldiers were unleashed on armless and peacefu protesters... Comparing the killings, have you heard bandits and terrorists killing at will or where they go about kidnapping a whole traveling bus, you guys should grow up in ur comparison.... what do I even expect, you can't be more intelligent than your mentor reason why buharist always reason like their mentor....
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Echoban: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:
I hope you don't mind comparing Nigeria's economy under Muhammad Buhari and Goodluck Ebele Jonathan also?

Sharap..

Iweala Minister of finance said GEJ was borrowing to pay Salary. Did GEJ not make it worst compare to his Predicesor??

How much did GEJ sold Oil then compare to how much PMB is selling. U should be ashamed of urself for lacking simple economic arithmetic.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2022
bilulu:

Very quick to compare Nigeria with US when it comes to killings but how about good things that's when they will remember we re not on same level. Have you read where the president of US travelled to anot country for medicals or when soldiers were unleashed on armless and peacefu protesters... Comparing the killings, have you heard bandits and terrorists killing at will or where they go about kidnapping a whole traveling bus, you guys should grow up in ur comparison.... what do I even expect, you can't be more intelligent than your mentor reason why buharist always reason like their mentor....

Why are you afraid of comparing the realities of USA, does being advanced equal having more death? Why cant USA stop all violent crimes with their resources spent on security.
If Nigerians chose to be violent, how much can govt do to stop them? Imagine there is no ipob and cannibals, that's one violent group less to contend with. Many Igbos justify their violence with the existence of Boko Haram and bandits.

1 Like

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by bilulu(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2022
Ovamboland:

Why are you afraid of comparing the realities of USA, does being advanced equal having more death? Why cant USA stop all violent crimes with their resources spent on security.
If Nigerians chose to be violent, how much can govt do to stop them? Imagine there is no ipob and cannibals, that's one violent group less to contend with. Many Igbos justify their violence with the existence of Boko Haram and bandits.
Can see how you have been stylishly dodging bandits and herdsmen terrorists but referring to IPOB, who were declared terrorists even when they were unarmed and non violent. If Buhari was wise, he wouldn't ve IPOB to contend with....
Also maybe we should start comparing the development of US, what the citizens enjoy, the health care good roads, even their population to Nigeria.... In US they don't pamper terrorists, they flush them out, anyone caught shooting faces the music unlike Nigeria where even government spokesmen defend bandits and terrorists telling us it's better we five up our lands.... Just like that Buhari supporter who's 5 brothers were recently kidnapped, I pray you all witness same fate so you will know what others re facing
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by lereinter(m): 7:26am On Jan 03, 2022
What does nigeria need train for?

Let's have 90% motorable, dual, secure roads first

Imagine how much they would have stolen in the name of building train
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by dangoteinlaw: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2022
seunmsg:
They all use the railways and bridges and roads built by Buhari but they will come online and and argue stupidly that infrastructures doesn’t matter and Buhari has done nothing since 2015.
look at this mumu

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Echoban:

Sharap..

Iweala Minister of finance said GEJ was borrowing to pay Salary. Did GEJ not make it worst compare to his Predicesor??

How much did GEJ sold Oil then compare to how much PMB is selling. U should be ashamed of urself for lacking simple economic arithmetic.

She said so and how did it affect your earning and buying power?

How did it affect the naira to dollar exchange rate?

How did it affect your spending?

Will you prefer to live in the economic era of Buhari compared to that of GEJ?
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Echoban: 8:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Kabongo1:

She said so and how did it affect your earning and buying power?

How did it affect the naira to dollar exchange rate?

How did it affect your spending?

Will you prefer to live in the economic era of Buhari compared to that of GEJ?

I taught that analysis will give u a logic hint of already dwindling economic. Not even now that oil price went almost divided by 2.

You see the reason why economic should be made compulsory in waec now, that would have save us from this rubbish post.

Both GEJ and PMB are clueless human, GEJ is worst because he has the education to savalge the situation and improve but for where, kept on lavishing cash ,squandering national treasure foolishly. PMB tried his possible best just that hos uneducated self is adamant to advise..
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by IamGblaize(m): 11:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Comparing two mediocre leaders... Lol battle of mediocrity...

Pls bosses in the house I am a final year student based in abuja.... Pls I need a job to support my education pls... Abeg as I no fit beg for money online make I beg for job biko.... Pls help me...
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by NGpatriot: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2022
grin

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by drealzum(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
backbencher:

Rigasa station is not the main station, it's kind of a substation

Not the same thing
You are right, the main station for kaduna will be at Rigachikun.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by richmond500: 1:38pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kriss216:
To travel by Train during Jonathan's era was 100% safe unlike what we have today.

Travel at your own detriment.
during Jonathan, travelling by train is scary AF, u will see hundreds of people on top a rickety train
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Iykoto86(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Biodun556:
grin
But jokes apart bros,do you still feel that buhari is a better option for nigeria or you are just trying to be funny this new year.Na wa for nigerians sha,no wonder the igbo man has lost hope in you all.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
lereinter:

What does nigeria need train for?

Let's have 90% motorable, dual, secure roads first

Imagine how much they would have stolen in the name of building train

So they can't loot by building roads or what is this one saying?
They are just using you to whitle down the importance of railway since there is no comparable achievement the opposition can use to campaign.

For your information railway freight or goods transport cost is at least 50% cheaper than trucks on long distance trips. Imagine the impact of food prices alone
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by lereinter(m): 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ovamboland:

So they can't loot by building roads or what is this one saying?
They are just using you to whitle down the importance of railway since there is no comparable achievement the opposition can use to campaign.

For your information railway freight or goods transport cost is at least 50% cheaper than trucks on long distance trips. Imagine the impact of food prices alone

Mumu

From what you have seen or heard or read they told you they are building cargo railway abi
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
drealzum:

You are right, the main station for kaduna will be at Rigachikun.

See a minor station on Lagos Ibadan railway. Let's see the Rigachikun main station

Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Ovamboland(m): 4:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
lereinter:

Mumu

From what you have seen or heard or read they told you they are building cargo railway abi

Let shoe keep wearing you, the ongoing railway extension to Apapa port and Tin can is to go and pack more passengers in the seaport so they can leave their containers behind? The wagon assembly plant in Kajola is to build flatbeds for the museum?

Commonsense is now very scarce
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Echoban:

I taught that analysis will give u a logic hint of already dwindling economic. Not even now that oil price went almost divided by 2.

You see the reason why economic should be made compulsory in waec now, that would have save us from this rubbish post.

Both GEJ and PMB are clueless human, GEJ is worst because he has the education to savalge the situation and improve but for where, kept on lavishing cash ,squandering national treasure foolishly. PMB tried his possible best just that hos uneducated self is adamant to advise..

What are you saying?

Try being coherent so we can discuss or argue as the case may be.

You might take up English and writing lessons on YouTube and then we can engage. The Buhari/GEJ discussion isn't your immediate challenge.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Echoban: 5:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Kabongo1:

What are you saying?

Try being coherent so we can discuss or argue as the case may be.

You might take up English and writing lessons on YouTube and then we can engage. The Buhari/GEJ discussion isn't your immediate challenge.

Mumu, I gave this empty headed boy economic fact he can't disprove, nigga changed to language contest. Seems English was the only subject u passed in waec grin
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by drealzum(m): 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ovamboland:

See a minor station on Lagos Ibadan railway. Let's see the Rigachikun main station
I don't have pictures of it. Of course Rigasa train station is no match to that in the south west but you can compare idu train station to it. Google it. You won't have difficulty finding it or seeing videos about it on YouTube. Although I think they now call it Amina J Mohammed train station.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Sunday2021: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Redcrafton:

Make you guys from Westside de fear Godoooo

When GEJ wanted to get loans, you guys staged a protest in Lagos, led by Wole Soyinka.

When fuel price was to increase, you guys staged another protest, including Akanda, Tinubu, Lorreta Onochie....and others.

Now this government has done all that, and has devalued the Nigeria from N260 to N600 to increase local money, plus trillions of naira in loan.

How did you sha8eful hypocrites want GEJ to get money to finance big projects?
how much was crude sold during gej and how much is it now?
Talking about protest, every government must know how to lobby if not he will not succeed.
Re: Train Station Built By Buhari Vs Train Station Built By Jonathan by Sunday2021: 7:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
Redcrafton:

You guys are realluy funny...

Is it the party that didn;t work or the people in the party?

Akpabio, Kalu, Saraki, Atiku, were all under PDP before than joined APC.

What are you people taking?
every politician work according to what the party want. Akpabio and others cannot engage in corruption because APC did not allow that.
Saraki, Atiku,etc had to run back to PDP where corruption is celebrated when they realize that APC will not agree with their sharp practice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LP's Achonu Demands Cancellation Of Imo Results, Vows To Seek Redress In Court / Patience Jonathan To Lead Cyber Security Global Campaign / Give This Boy An Escape Plan!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.