Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Business Opportunities Online That Work For Nigerians - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunities Online That Work For Nigerians (771 Views)

I Need A Way Of Making Money Online That Works, I Am Broke / Betting Techniques That Work / 'Hot-Cake' Business Opportunities in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities Online That Work For Nigerians by fojames(m): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2007
Let’s be sincere, not all business opportunities on the internet are Nigerian friendly.

There are so many scams online that if you are not careful you will just waste your money for nothing.

Before choosing a business opportunity online, conduct a thorough investigation and take recommendations from people you know, don’t be misled by fake testimonial pasted on websites. Find out if the business idea is viable in your location.

Check out the issues of surveys for example, it hardly works for Nigerians, you can only make a few bucks from it from Nigeria but people will want to mislead you to jump for it even when they know it hardly works, since they will get paid for referring you.

I have a very big problem, I hate lies. That’s why I can’t participate in some opportunities online, I don’t like the idea of lying about where I am just to make some money, I’m Nigerian in Nigeria and I’m proudly Nigerian.

So I’m going to be showing you regularly through this medium business opportunities online that work for Nigerians who are not ready to be dishonest.

Here are a couple of what I’ll be showing you in the next couple of days:

Affiliate Marketing
Online Writing
Google Adsense

Etc.

NOTE: All the scam-free money making opportunities listed above that I will give you details of in the next couple of days will  cost you nothing to start.

Yours In Scam-free Money Making

OJ

For more on what works or doesn't work for Nigerians online, visit http://scam-freemoneymaking..com/

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Vows To Expose Obasanjo / Aluko Criticises Redenomination Of Naira / Govt Cancels Naira Re-denomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.