Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Some People Will Always Be Incompatible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People Will Always Be Incompatible (499 Views)

Some People Are Amazing. God!!! / 7 Signs Of An Incompatible Relationship / 7 Signs Of An Incompatible Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by rien05(f): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2022
When I think about some issues people have in marriages or in relationships, I believe some people will always have issues no matter who they date or marry.

Many will say "find your type and find peace". I still believe some people will always give trouble and headaches. They are just built to be horrible, petty or "wahalaful". They only get lucky when they find someone who loves them regardless and is willing to overlook or bear with their attitudes.

I know we all have our annoying unbearable sides but some people are just a handful when it comes to these matters and I dont feel they will do well in any relationship unless they work on themselves.

Do you agree?

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by ucheheart(m): 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2022
Yes.
Re: Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by Acidosis(m): 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2022
rien05:
When I think about some issues people have in marriages or in relationships, I believe some people will always have issues no matter who they date or marry.

Many will say "find your type and find peace". I still believe some people will always give trouble and headaches. They are just built to be horrible, petty or "wahalaful". They only get lucky when they find someone who loves them regardless and is willing to overlook or bear with their attitudes.

I know we all have our annoying unbearable sides but some people are just a handful when it comes to these matters and I dont feel they will do well in any relationship unless they work on themselves.

Do you agree?

Absolutely.
Re: Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by Asgard73: 3:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
Agreed.
Though I believe actions of humans most times are experienced oriented, and unconsciously alert not to repeat same. And won’t lose guard till they’re so so sure.

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
rien05:

Do you agree?
There are no marriages or relationships without disagreements or flaws to begin with, so pretty much everyone in a relationship ought to continually work on self. So at some level we all have incompatibility issues we have to continue dealing with right in our own relationships. undecided

1 Like

Re: Some People Will Always Be Incompatible by Mariangeles(f): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There are no marriages or relationships without disagreements or flaws to begin with, so pretty much everyone in a relationship ought to continually work on self. So at some level we all have incompatibility issues we have to continue dealing with right in our own relationships. undecided

Yeah.
No two people fits perfectly.

(1) (Reply)

Would Like To Make Responsible Muslim Friends Here In Nigeria Or In Diaspora / Little Girl Breaks Down In Tears After Realizing She Can’t Buy Anything With N10 / Need Help With My Skyrun 200litres Deep Freezer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.