Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Some People Are Amazing. God!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Some People Are Amazing. God!!! (2182 Views)

My Entitled Distant Cousin. Why Are Some People Like This? / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / Lady Shares Stunning Photos with her Mom, But People are Confused Which is Mom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
Like seriously, I don't know the kind of heart some people have.

Someone cries for help and all you get is hurtful words and people calling you scam. Like when and how did we get here? SMH.

Even if you can t help, at least some words of encouragement and hope will go a long way to keep the depressed from plunging deep into depression but rather, you chose harsh words.

Here with me is my little bag i carry about looking for where to sleep and someone is calling me a scammer even with pictures of the uncompleted building as evidence.

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by KiNg0G: 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2022
my concern na how you take dey get light charge phone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2022
KiNg0G:
my concern na how you take dey get light charge phone

Any[quote][/quote]

Any where I sleep, I plug it. Sometimes I charge it at weekly activities.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

Someone cries for help and all you get is hurtful words and people calling you scam. Like when and how did we get here? SMH.

Even if you can t help, at least some words of encouragement and hope will go a long way to keep the depressed from plunging deep into depression but rather, you chose harsh words.

Let God almighty put everyone who has call me a scammer through what I'm passing through right now that they may know that I'm not a scammer. Have never been and will never be.

Here with me is my little bag i carry about looking for where to sleep and someone is calling me a scammer even with pictures of the uncompleted building as evidence.

Redirect that energy into praying that those who know you in real life should offer you a roof over your head.

You have been earning salaries for months up to the extent of being recently promoted, if that little bag you say you carry about is what you have to show for it....I am tempted to ask, which type of job are you engaged in?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by bigjackass: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
And how does this little bag prove that you are not a scammer grin grin. People are no longer fools that easily part with their money. You will have to do more than post pictures of bag and uncompleted building undecided

14 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by jalodo2: 7:43pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

Let God almighty put everyone who has call me a scammer through what I'm passing through right now that they may know that I'm not a scammer. Have never been and will never be.

Today na today, Goodness34 needs money urgently. He must celebrate and host his friends tomorrow or next. Desperation don set in, thread upon thread.

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2022
[quote author=Mindlog post=112408828]

Redirect that energy into praying that those who know you in real life should offer you a roof over your head.[/quote
undecided
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by jalodo2: 7:53pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

You don forget storyline ooooo, how can u carry this kind bag to uncompleted building to snap? Someone that recently start earning 97k? You still dey claim lady o, with that bag u posted.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by jalodo2: 8:07pm On Apr 30, 2022
jalodo2:
Today na today, Goodness34 needs money urgently. He must celebrate and host his friends tomorrow or next. Desperation don set in, thread upon thread.
Watch out !!! New moniker loading and new blockbuster story. The guy has mental problem.

6 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
jalodo2:
Watch out !!! New moniker loading and new blockbuster story. The guy has mental problem.

Come, what exactly is your problem?
I'm beginning to suspect you o. Cos since I mentioned my salary, you no wan rest again. Ogini di?

Calm down already. You're beginning to sound off. Cha!
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

Come, what exactly is your problem?
I'm beginning to suspect you o. Cos since I mentioned my salary, you no wan rest again. Ogini di?

Calm down already. You're beginning to sound off. Cha!

You now earn N97,000 and still hanging around uncompleted buildings?

Look for colleagues or even people you can share their room or flat with as you pay part of the rent of the accomodation.

5 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Channah1:

See this one I was even going to dash money creating another topic cos I and some people who don’t believe her story called her scam. Thank God I didn’t even waste my money, I would never have forgiven myself. Madam shift

3 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2022
Mindlog:

You now earn N97,000 and still hanging around uncompleted buildings?

Look for colleagues or even people you can share their room or flat with as you pay part of the rent of the accomodation.

That's the problem. I've not been able to get anybody to agree to share. Its either their boyfriend is coming around or they can't share.

My salary just got increased.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2022
burritto:

See this one I was even going to dash money creating another topic cos I and some people who don’t believe her story called her scam. Thank God I didn’t even waste my money, I would never have forgiven myself. Madam shift

I didn't know you joined them to call me scammer. Shey I was explaining things to you while you were busy discussing me with the other guy.

Oya no vex. I reject it for you. I was just heartbroken the way people were just shouting scam here and there. I didn't even know you were among.

I set you free from the pronouncement. I withdraw the statement in Jesus name.

Amen.

Please help a sister, abeg.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by capnies: 8:41pm On Apr 30, 2022
YOU ARE EVEN WISHING PEOPLE A CONDITION YOU RE TRYING TO COME OUT FROM. THAT'S ENOUGH TO DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ANY INTENDED HELP. YOU'RE HEART IS BLACK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2022
capnies:
YOU ARE EVEN WISHING PEOPLE A CONDITION YOU RE TRYING TO COME OUT FROM. THAT'S ENOUGH TO DISQUALIFY YOU FROM ANY INTENDED HELP. YOU'RE HEART IS BLACK

Yeah, I know I'll be judged now but when they were busy going about, calling me scam and trying to spoil any chances of other people helping me, you were grinning from one Corner of your mouth to the other.
See don't even judge me because I don't know where to sleep yet and the is running fast with mosquitoes biting me here and you now want to judge me.

Why did you tell them to take it easy on me knowing I'm passing through a lot already?
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
capnies:

Yeah, I know I'll be judged now but when they were busy going about, calling me scam and trying to spoil any chances of other people helping me, you were grinning from one Corner of your mouth to the other.
See don't even judge me because I don't know where to sleep yet and time is running so fast with mosquitoes biting me here and you now want to judge me.

Why didn't you tell them to take it easy on me knowing I'm passing through a lot already?

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by CHoccolaTE: 8:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
No relatives?

Any church close to your side that you can approach for temporary help?
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
CHoccolaTE:
No relatives?

Any church close to your side that you can approach for temporary help?

My dear, my own church drove me out, which church will now accept when I'm not a member? No where. O.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Chizoba4christ(f): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
Someone earning 97k sleeping in uncompleted building me that hardly see 1k gain in my pos business per day nko

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by KiNg0G: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chizoba4christ:
Someone earning 97k sleeping in uncompleted building me that hardly see 1k gain in my pos business per day nko
do you do Hook up?
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
Chizoba4christ:

Are you the one paying your bills?
Do you have people that look up to you for assistance?

You won't understand.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 3:58am On May 01, 2022
Biko your story no just make sense.

Something dey really off with your story and the way u Dey bounce if dem want try hang u for corner with questions.

Channah1:

Are you the one paying your bills?
Do you have people that look up to you for assistance?

You won't understand.

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by lilachiever(m): 9:09am On May 01, 2022
This one is mostly scam.

No be today

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by lovat(m): 9:45am On May 01, 2022
Don't send baby money to this fraudster.

Dominique kindly take action and remove this fraud here

1 Like

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 9:56am On May 01, 2022
lovat:
Don't send baby money to this fraudster.

Dominique kindly take action and remove this fraud here

If I be a child of God, let my condition befall you. Not to punish you but for you to know that I'm not a scammer and learn to treat people in distress with care

Amen.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Tokskob2008: 10:04am On May 01, 2022
I haven't earned a kobo this year and I don't carry bag around but you earn close to #100k yet you are carrying your sleeping bag and clothes around

Seems the job no favour u be dat abeg link me up with your company...
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I haven't earned a kobo this year and I don't carry bag around but you earn close to #100k yet you are carrying your sleeping bag and clothes around

Seems the job no favour u be dat abeg link me up with your company...

Did you read the post from the beginning? Please do to understand better. Dont just jump right into the middle of the whole thing.
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 10:11am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

If I be a child of God, let my condition befall you. Not to punish you but for you to know that I'm not a scammer and learn to treat people in distress with care

Amen.

Stop these let me my condition befall you, truth is that it carries no weight.

Right here in this family section, we have witnessed so many scammers where one even posted pictures of her supposed child on life support machine, another posted the pictures of his supposed late wife in the coffin before burial, all in a bid to elicit pity and get money from Nairalanders while calling God's name.

Nigerian scammers have become so desensitized that they feel so comfortable adding God in the mix to emotionally blackmail people to fall for their scam ..no be today.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Channah1(f): 10:16am On May 01, 2022
Mindlog:

Stop these let me my condition befall you, truth is that it carries no weight.

Right here in this family section, we have witnessed so many scammers where one even posted pictures of her supposed child on life support machine, another posted the pictures of his supposed late wife in the coffin before burial, all in a bid to elicit pity and get money from Nairalanders while calling God's name.

Nigerian scammers have become so desensitized that they feel so comfortable adding God in the mix to emotionally blackmail people to fall for their scam ..no be today.

Why not tell them to stop calling me a scammer?
Do you knythe weight of tagging someone a scammer?
You spoil whatever chances the needy has for people to help and that is not good.

If I'm one, then let them ( those calling me scammer) go Scot free but if I'm not, they'll all have a taste of it!

Enough is enough!
Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by Mindlog: 10:24am On May 01, 2022
Channah1:

Why not tell them to stop calling me a scammer?
Do you knythe weight of tagging someone a scammer?
You spoil whatever chances the needy has for people to help and that is not good.

If I'm one, then let them ( those calling me scammer) go Scot free but if I'm not, they'll all have a taste of it!

Enough is enough!

Well, you created several threads and still expect everyone to post what you would like to read? shocked To me, that's irrational.

Enough is enough!

With the money you say you have, go offline and look for a lady who you would share a room with.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Are Amazing. God!!! by JovialJune(f): 10:33am On May 01, 2022
The arrogance though, and the typing/writing style, this is Mercychen and I'm 100% sure of this, you used this living in church format in your previous begging moniker before you deactivated after insulting everyone that asked questions without giving you what you want, same arrogance and curses is on display here again

You know I've bursted you before with your other chariselios or something moniker before you deactivated when I talked sense into your brain, you are doing it again.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi / Photos : Black Family Undergoes Amazing Transformation To Become A White Family / Used Split Unit Air-conditioners For Sale. N27,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.