Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him (37152 Views)

Odumosu: Magodo Brooks Estate Leadership In Crisis Over Apology Letter / Yoruba Nation Rally Not Allowed In Lagos – CP Odumosu / Lagos CP, Odumosu Apologises Over Assault On PUNCH Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 4:24am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

and you think you are redeemable idiot ..wo I am too busy to be having words with you....oloshi

Your father at home is an oloshi, stupid mongrel. Better go join him at the gate. Oloribuku omo eranko.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Your father at home is an oloshi, stupid mongrel. Better go join him at the gate. Oloribuku omo eranko.

monkey if you reply my mention again what ever happened to you just accept it ... ill mannered idiot
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Finquas: 5:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Kaiser20:

Why not commit suicide immediately instead of ranting poo.
Your miserable life is obviously a poo
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Femeto: 5:10am On Jan 03, 2022
This nuisance no get manners.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by incredible5(m): 5:41am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

Does that mean they shouldn't do their Job, is he the only CP or AIG in Nigeria, he can be doing all those grandiose in his barrack, in a civil environment he should respect the protocols.
Whether they are doing their job or not, blocking a whole Cp doesn't make sense at all. A compol of the same state not even from another state
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 03, 2022
incredible5:

Whether they are doing their job or not, blocking a whole Cp doesn't make sense at all. A compol of the same state not even from another state
I am not interested in this matter any more.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Myself2(m): 6:44am On Jan 03, 2022
I always knew this one was a power drunk tout
What a shame.
Is there no way to hold him to account for this foolish rascality ?
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by franksam2009: 7:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Nice one from the CP lolz,. All those yeye security guards like to show themselves, most of those estates are not even private estate but they would still lock it and deny people access for no just reason
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by NewDelhi(m): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Early December, a soldier was beaten up at Obalende police Barracks for pushing an SP in the chest. He didn't know the man was a senior police officer. When he knew, he was making mouth until he chopped beating and was handcuffed. His colleagues came to beg for him because the Policemen had already called MP to come carry their property.

GYI, General Bisalla was arrested by an "ordinary" constable.
So, stop basking in ignorance.
General bissalla was arrested by a constable? Why you dey soothe your ego like this. Be like say your papa na one of those #20 collecting Policemen abi. To your argument, the only way and situation a CP can give orders to a private is if there's a JTF operation. Then they'll have to follow the chain of command. Anything outside that na wash. The private can chose to obey (out of respect for his appointment ) but if he chooses not to obey, nothing will happen. You dig? Okay just think about this, what if the policeman's order contradicts an order the soldiers already got from let's say a captain somewhere? . No policeman no matter the rank can give direct orders to soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 8:17am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

monkey if you reply my mention again what ever happened to you just accept it ... ill mannered idiot

Your parents at home are wild monkeys who couldn't give you home training, very foolish bastard. I will reply your mentions as I please, you can go kill your worthless self. Useless animal.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by NewDelhi(m): 8:18am On Jan 03, 2022
franksam2009:
Nice one from the CP lolz,. All those yeye security guards like to show themselves, most of those estates are not even private estate but they would still lock it and deny people access for no just reason
Lol some of those Mai guard for estate dey misbehave no doubt but that still doesn't justify the actions of that CP.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Your parents at home are wild monkeys who couldn't give you home training, very foolish bastard. I will reply your mentions as I please, you can go kill your worthless self. Useless animal.
You are hiding on this platform to be insulting your elders ... don't worry we know how to treat people like you. I don't have to say anything to you. You obviously think you are invisible ba. O li she ru e mo.. i bet you that
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 8:45am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

You are hiding on this platform to be insulting your elders ... don't worry we know how to treat people like you. I don't have to say anything to you. You obviously think you are invisible ba. O li she ru e mo.. i bet you that

You must be very stupid. Which elder? It seems small boys like you are Elders in your family.
I am older than you are, wiser and more experienced than you can ever be. Not everyone is at your kindergarten level.
It is very easy to catch you. If you decide to make mouth too much, I will make you a scapegoat such that people who don't know you will cry for you.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

You must be very stupid. Which elder? It seems small boys like you are Elders in your family.
I am older than you are, wiser and more experienced than you can ever be. Not everyone is at your kindergarten level.
It is very easy to catch you. If you decide to make mouth too much, I will make you a scapegoat such that people who don't know you will cry for you.
Don't worry we would know who is the elder soon..... continue running your mouth ....
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

Don't worry we would know who is the elder soon..... continue running your mouth ....

Alaye, koshidanu jàre.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Alaye, koshidanu jàre.
Continue what will teach you would soon come and meet you.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
This kind matter just bring soldiers come and watch that gate open in a twinkle of an eye. Nothing dey irritate soldiers pass NPF. You don't even need to bring the experienced NCOs like staff sergeants and above.. just bring some private and they'll do a clean job . Whether you be commissioner of police no even concern them.
Soldier ,police all them abuse power..soldier them worst past!!
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Stop arguing, sit down and get educated. Nothing join Nigerian military and paramilitary together. A cp can't give orders to a soldier . They will beat him up and nothing will happen. Highest he can do is to report to their superiors if he has friends in their division.
Only in a banana republic !!!
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
AdvocateWriter:

Stop displaying your foolishness here
He must be one of those barrack brought up!!
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:12am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Typical Nigerians.. when you have no point to prove your argument, you result to insults.. you're arguing with someone that lived in ikeja cantonment for decades. Police dey give order to soldier lol. I don't even think you know the hatred soldiers have for police. Moreover is it in your father's village you've seen a para military officer giving orders and instructions to a military personnel? Maybe na your mama village for Tanzania e dey happen not Nigeria where soldiers even see the police as bloody civilians. Even IGP cannot give out order to a soldier. Except of course it's the soldiers will but if he refuses to obey, nothing will happen. And his superiors must not even know he's receiving orders from a policeman else na guard room e go find himself.
Only Nigeria ..do you see soldiers roaming the street in a sane country except in your God forsaken Nigeria..in Nigeria anything goes so it is not a surprise.

1 Like

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

The CP of a state should notify you before coming around?
Who are you?
If I'm the CP, I will shoot your kneecap and pull down the gate immediately.
CP that doesn't even take orders from the Governor.
You must one of those police people!!
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

Continue what will teach you would soon come and meet you.

Guy, take your useless self out of my mentions.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by faste: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Early December, a soldier was beaten up at Obalende police Barracks for pushing an SP in the chest. He didn't know the man was a senior police officer. When he knew, he was making mouth until he chopped beating and was handcuffed. His colleagues came to beg for him because the Policemen had already called MP to come carry their property.

GYI, General Bisalla was arrested by an "ordinary" constable.
So, stop basking in ignorance.
That guy is big fool..in a sane country soldiers don't room around like sheep without Shepherd!!

1 Like

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2022
faste:
You must one of those police people!!

Lailai. But the truth is that a security guard lacks the legal right to prevent a policeman on lawful duty.
Security guard to CP. I laugh.

1 Like

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Guy, take your useless self out of my mentions.
Continue soon you would know
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 9:27am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

Continue soon you would know

Your Elders at home will know. Fooling brat that lacks home training.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

Your Elders at home will know. Fooling brat that lacks home training.
sha continue what is waiting for you is coming o
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Trumann: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2022
jackcanfield:

sha continue what is waiting for you is coming o

You talk too much. Come , so I can make you a scapegoat for others to learn from your misfortune.
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 03, 2022
Trumann:

You talk too much. Come , so I can make you a scapegoat for others to learn from your misfortune.

Hahaha I laugh
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Carlylepneuma: 9:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Good for d security guards, una knw who CP be wei una go delay m for entrance �
Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 03, 2022
CaptainZubi:
if you did nysc , yould have noticed some instances where the camp commandant saluted or returned a salute to the RSM (usually a warrant officer). I saw that alot.

The camp commandant is superior to rsm but he saluted his position. That's the case with the brig gen- and comp gen.

I did NYSC and there was no instance where the RSM of my Camp then, Girei Camp, Adamawa, saluted the RSM (a Master Warrant Officer) first. However, the Capt respected the man very very well and specially requested for him to be drafted from the 24 Artillery Brigade, Yola to Girei Camp.

However, you are so very wrong for comparing this scenario to the case of a Brig-Gen saluting the CG of the Nigerian Immigration Service. Are you insinuating that a Brig-Gen is mightier than the CG of NIS, who is the head of an agency and directly answerable to the C-in-C and maybe the minister of interior?

See if the Brig-Gen gets to be in a joint operation with the CG of Immigration such as in border operations, Brig-Gen go salute CG of Immigration clean and clear no cap.

Even though we know that military and paramilitary nor be mate but respect cuts across agencies. The word is espirit de corps.

1 Like

Re: CP Odumosu Locks Magodo Brooks Estate, Arrests Security Guards For Delaying Him by DonCarlos1(m): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2022
The Executives of MABRA will like to apologise to all residents who were delayed in the traffic jam caused by the social visit of the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Hakeem Odumosu on the 1st of January, 2022 to our Estate.

At about 6pm yesterday evening, Mr. Odumosu entered our Estate to attend a social event at the instance of one of our resident.

It was quite a busy day in the Estate yesterday as many residents had ongoing social events. The Estate security operatives on duty, having not had prior knowledge of Mr. Odumosu’s visit and in a bid to assist him with directions to the house of his host, sought to ascertain the particular resident he was visiting.

The Commissioner interpreted this act as an insult on his person and ordered the immediate arrest of all the security operatives on duty even after gaining access into the Estate to attend the party.

A resident who happens to be a widow that was passing by with her three children was also ordered to be arrested alongside her 3 children by the Commissioner of Police. Her offence was that she tried to intervene to understand the situation.

The Executives, represented by the Vice-Chairman and the Publicity Secretary, after being briefed of the situation, proceeded to the party to apologise on behalf of the security operatives for any disrespect caused to the Commissioner and plead for the release of the resident, her three children and the security operatives. These pleas fell on deaf ears.

At this point, the Executives, members of the Estate Security Committee, the Estate CSO and some residents had converge at the Estate gate to plead with the Commissioner on his way out with the hope that his anger would have subsided after enjoying the party.

To our amazement, the Commissioner came down from the car on his way out, said he was insulted by our estate and further instructed that the remaining security operatives who replaced the arrested ones should also be arrested.

This resulted in complete shutdown of the Estate as no one could go in or come out as our Estate gate is automated and the operatives with the access token were all arrested with the token. This further resulted in the traffic jam that occurred on CMD Road for over 4hrs.

Pleas from different angle was made to the Commissioner with no yield until about 11pm when he finally gave in. The estate was finally able to bail the security operatives who were already put in cell, the resident with her children who were put behind the counter at about 11:30pm

Signed
Mabra Publicity Secretary

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of IBE Kachukwu In Arabian Attire / Ex-CSO, Obua, At National Hospital Critically Ill (Photo) / Okonjo-iweala, Five Other Women Who Head International Bodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.