Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,370 members, 7,864,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease (400 Views)

I Battled Incurable Ailment In 2021 — Kemi Afolabi / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease by Azeemokoya: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2022
All is not well with veteran Nollywood actress, Kemi Afolabi, after she took to her Instagram page to reveal that she was diagnosed with an incurable disease in 2021.

The talented actress, who could not hold back her praises to her creator despite her condition, said she was on a reflection of her journey through the outgone year.

According to Kemi, she had undergone several Covid-19 tests as she was showing related symptoms and that she was on oxygen for about a month.

She revealed that she sold her properties after spending all her savings because she knew the thoughts of taking her condition to the public eye or soliciting for funds at that time would kill her faster.

The actress however stated that she was diagnosed with an incurable condition but one that is manageable with the regular use of drugs.

Posting a video to accompany her post, the actress added that her life had changed forever though she remains thankful to God that she’s still breathing even after she wrote her will and booked a space with a popular cemetery and undertakers, Ebony Vault.

“I wrote my will and booked a space with Ebony Vault this year 2021 but God showed me how faithful he is despite my unfaithfulness. Who am I that God is so mindful of my existence? Me, ordinary sand??

“That was a toss around from my private hospital to LASUTH, to Army Barracks Hospital, WAEC and finally LUTH where I spent over three months!

“I did Covid test every 48hrs at LASUTH emergency because I was short of breath, was on oxygen for about a month, still no diagnosis after several tests conducted.

“Only a mad man says there is no God ooo. I sold my properties after spending all my savings because I knew the thoughts of bringing my condition to the public eye or beg for funds at the time would kill me faster!!!

“Finally I was diagnosed of a condition that has no cure but can be managed by medications and takes me in and out of the hospital at will (SLE).

https://newsroundtheclock.com/actress-kemi-afolabi-diagnosed-with-incurable-disease/

Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease by Prouddaddi: 3:50pm On Jan 02, 2022
Jesus is her healer
impossibility is not in the dictionary of God.
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease by citygarden(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2022
What God cannot do doesn’t exist. I believe God will healed you. Just be praying for God everyday for forgiveness. Observers your solat everyday if you are a Muslim
Re: Actress Kemi Afolabi Diagnosed With Incurable Disease by Sirseedorf(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
Thank God you have money, there are people that lost their life because of money, some people cannot even afford 30k drugs talk less of going to hospital for treatment.

Sickness that will surpass my power and money, I pray to God to shield me from it...

Ciao...

(1) (Reply)

“give Me Back My Car, You Ripped Me And Used Me” - Portable Cries Out / Bbnaija Nengi N@k€d Shut Down Club(video) / Rare Never Seen Footage Of Michael Jackson Practicing His "Billie Jean" Routine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.