Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution (1095 Views)

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud / I'm Being Indicted For Fraud By My Boss Over Google Campaign / Is This Fraud Or Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by extrankie: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2022
I received an email from one katie@digitalander. info beautifully crafted with what we can call a good offer. See screenshot below

In summary, they got my email by recommendation, and i am a good fit, i check their website digitalander. com, read through the page, it all look good too and very nice offer if all would went well. I will pay $10 as a service charge, for me it is not bad if you can get me a job especially in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe as claimed and they will charge 5% per annual income for the first year if the job pays above $40,000.

I decided to give a trial, "$10 no fit kee me" i started trying to register until i saw the testimonials, all look mouth watering too, the street in me ask me to check some of this names on LinkedIn via Google search, i tried, got a got none.

From one of the result i saw Hash Analytics , i was curious, i open the page, lo and behold and i saw same sets of testifiers

Hash Analytics claimed to be give intern and they charge appro. N3500 for study pack. I enroll for their internship about 1 year ago, it was nothing but scam.

They will give some Udemy courses with not follow up and no help of any kind and they claimed it is an internship. I tried to watch some of the videos, as some point asked others few persons, i discovered we have been scammed of N3500

Someone can confirm if this guys are real, but i guess the digitalander is another well planned and organized scam.

Enjoy the screen shot

pic one email sent to me today
2nd and 3rd Okwoche Ebinyi on both site
4th and 5th Shingirai Shantelle

The sites digitalander. com and hashanalytic. com/

1 Like

Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by extrankie: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2022
next is Adibe Nnamdi

Yon can check other for yourself

Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by extrankie: 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2022
I know i have wasted some time today, but i hope it will help someone to make a decision
Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by shyman(m): 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Thanks op...
Got same email - was just about to do my own due diligence and decided to check NL first.

Red flags I spotted
- lots of typo errors
- the reviews were too good

I liked the consistency particularly in the names of the agents assigned to folks...

You think it's not genuine right?
Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by extrankie: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2022
shyman:
Thanks op...
Got same email - was just about to do my own due diligence and decided to check NL first.

Red flags I spotted
- lots of typo errors
- the reviews were too good

I liked the consistency particularly in the names of the agents assigned to folks...

You think it's not genuine right?

i doubt they are, base on my experience with the Hash Analytics. from the look of things it is same sets of persons
Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by Abideen305: 4:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
extrankie:
I received an email from one katie@digitalander. info beautifully crafted with what we can call a good offer. See screenshot below

In summary, they got my email by recommendation, and i am a good fit, i check their website digitalander. com, read through the page, it all look good too and very nice offer if all would went well. I will pay $10 as a service charge, for me it is not bad if you can get me a job especially in USA, Canada, Australia and Europe as claimed and they will charge 5% per annual income for the first year if the job pays above $40,000.

THEY ARE SCAMMER. I PAID BECAUSE I FELT $10 IS NOTHING, SINCE THEN NO REPLY FROM THEM AGAIN. CHECKING FACEBOOK PAGE

I REALIZED THEY HAVE SCAMMED SO MANY PEOPLE TOO. DON'T FALL FOR THEM. TAKE HEED.
The sites digitalander. com and hashanalytic. com/
Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by Abideen305: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please they are scammer. Don't fall for them. I am a living witness

1 Like

Re: Digitalander, Fraud or Legit , Please Take Caution by extrankie: 7:24pm On Jan 16, 2022
let him that have ears hear grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm Shocked O. NDLEA Salary For SSCE Holders Is 30k. How True? / Are Scholarships Available For Nigerian Biochemists? / Eco Bank Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.