Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud (38403 Views)

My Boss Just Did Me A Massive Favour, But I'm Still Worried. / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer / These 5 Innocent/casual Habits Will Get You Fired From Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Otunbakayce: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2023
I just discovered that my innocent looking assistant perpetrated a massive fraud of #3,860,000 under my watch from the month of May - December 2022.

My new hospital Administrator called me for a private meeting to inform me that I am under remitting and she wouldn't want to work with me anymore. I requested to see her book and I was lost in awe when I saw what was being recorded for my unit as remitted revenue.

I got angry and left to get my book which we compared to the administrators book and discovered that there were some months that this lady didnt remit a penny and when she remits for some months she would remit only about 20-30% of the amount we generated.

I went back to my office after comparing my books with that of the administrators with a promise to arrange receipts and other books for her to see. The administrator apologized to me for her thoughts towards me.

As soon as I got to my office I gave the books to my assistant and told her to arrange all our receipts and keep it on my table. This lady went home with all the books and didnt drop them as instructed.

I resumed work on Monday and she brought the book with incomplete receipts. This lady didnt remit a dime from the month of August to December. She was issuing a forged receipt and putting same in the books for me for monthly checks.

I generated about #5,362,000 and this lady only remitted 1,123,000 and the rest were paid through bank transfers which I am not sure if they were really paid.

Till this moment I can't believe that this lady could pull such heartless and wicked heist.

She has been begging me to help her die the case as it was because of family issue that made her do such.

I have made up my mind that I won't work with her again and its left for the Hospital management to find how to get their money from her.

Please your advice will be appreciated!

127 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by worldTina(f): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Already a corrupt country,fraud A1

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Madridstar(m): 11:38am On Jan 24, 2023
We don dey fear women tey tey.. cheesy

211 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Nickisindigo(m): 11:43am On Jan 24, 2023
I fear who no fear that gender

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2023
That someone's face looks innocent doesn't mean they can't steal from you or do you harm. People like her are many in this country.. ''face of a dove heart of a lion''.. she would have gotten u in trouble if not for ur ability to keep records. At least she's gone now.. its now time to watch out for the next one that will replace her cos she may even be worse.

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Godspowerpro: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2023
We truly hope you both haven't been fornicating. It's well

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Otunbakayce: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godspowerpro:
We truly hope you both haven't been fornicating. It's well
She is a Jehovah witness, a nursing mother and not my type.
I am also not the type that lust after anything in skirt.

250 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Cutehector(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I am also not that type that lust after anything in skirt.
even a deeper lifer can commit fraud if the person wants to. Their place of worship shouldn't be something to make you think they will be saints.

Just know there are good people and bad people. Do not use church to think such people are good.

165 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by ebubeson: 12:23pm On Jan 24, 2023
it is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Nostring: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Choi... Na the ones with d innocent look dey bad pass ... Even for relationship na 90% of Dem dey Bleep around pass undecided

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by siofra(f): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I just discovered that my innocent looking assistant perpetrated a massive fraud of #3,860,000 under my watch from the month of May - December 2022.

My new hospital Administrator called me for a private meeting to inform me that I am under remitting and she wouldn't want to work with me anymore. I requested to see her book and I was lost in awe when I saw what was being recorded for my unit as remitted revenue.

I got angry and left to get my book which we compared to the administrators book and discovered that there were some months that this lady didnt remit a penny and when she remits for some months she would remit only about 20-30% of the amount we generated.

I went back to my office after comparing my books with that of the administrators with a promise to arrange receipts and other books for her to see. The administrator apologized to me for her thoughts towards me.

As soon as I got to my office I gave the books to my assistant and told her to arrange all our receipts and keep it on my table. This lady went home with all the books and didnt drop them as instructed.

I resumed work on Monday and she brought the book with incomplete receipts. This lady didnt remit a dime from the month of August to December. She was issuing a forged receipt and putting same in the books for me for monthly checks.

I generated about #5,362,000 and this lady only remitted 1,123,000 and the rest were paid through bank transfers which I am not sure if they were really paid.

Till this moment I can't believe that this lady could pull such heartless and wicked heist.

She has been begging me to help her die the case as it was because of family issue that made her do such.

I have made up my mind that I won't work with her again and its left for the Hospital management to find how to get their money from her.

Women are wicked, please fear them everyday.

Seen, lalasticlala, justwise. Please front page.

Men are even more wicked.
They can kill their children just to do money rituals.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Berrityga: 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
I'm sure you where having an affair with her thats why you didn't pay attention to your accounts and books. Serves you and your company right. If I was her I will japa

6 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Efoslala1: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
Well......she should bear the consequences of her actions. You didnt ask her what she did with the money? You may find out she is not alone in it

8 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by soundOsonic: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Naso...
You people are weak, better call the attention on the management and call the police.

Fraud is fraud.
It's only in Nigeria they normalize fraud.

If you don't talk now, it will backfire when the hospital find out themselves.

You can be an accomplice better talk o.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by adecz: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
Such a girl can kill you if given
half the opportunity...

Don't mercy her.😕😕😕

8 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by stacyadams: 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Madridstar:
We don dey fear women tey tey.. cheesy
u be man wet sabi
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Karmaisme(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
I always fear innocent looking people wether Man or woman.

10 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Michelle55: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Call the authorities on her, fraud is fraud no matter how you chose to sugarcoat it.
She's not begging because she's remorseful, she's only begging cos she's been caught.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by SpaceX: 4:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
You case is just starting, she will blame you for it.

3 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Rexymania(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2023
Person kill snake yesterday for Nairaland dey mistake am for woman... You think say na joke? Bible even said you should not give your strength to women; which means don't always look at their side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Ikaeniyan0: 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Hope the management will be taking up the issue with her? I don't want her to walk away freely

3 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Justbehave(m): 7:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:

And after everything. You did not arrest her with police? If she was a man we all know he wouldn't be standing on his 2 legs inside a police cell by now. Getat.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Madridstar(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
stacyadams:
u be man wet sabi
dey play
Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Ishilove: 8:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
I am also not that type that lust after anything in skirt.
So, if it was a man who who committed this fraud, will you say "men are wicked?" What's with the satanic generalisation?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Madridstar(m): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
stacyadams:
u be man wet sabi
a nairalander once says "fear who no fear woman"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by frozen70(f): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:

If you say women are wicked because of what she did, men do worst

Now back to the topic, report to the police and let her be charged to court, that's a way of teaching her a lesson and I am sure that the money will come out if she is aware she will be going to jail

6 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Otunbakayce: 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
frozen70:

If you say women are wicked because of what she did, men do worst

Now back to the topic, report to the police and let her be charged to court, that's a way of teaching her a lesson and I am sure that the money will come out if she is aware she will be going to jail
Did you even read at all?
How can I arrest her when I am not the owner of the hospital.

Women are more like snake, calm, slimy and dangerous. A woman can kill her husband and cry blood at his funeral just to gain sympathy and make people pity her. But she will curse the dead man when alone.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Otunbakayce: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
And after everything. You did not arrest her with police? If she was a man we all know he wouldn't be standing on his 2 legs inside a police cell by now. Getat.
Did you even read to comprehend? How can I arrest her when I am not the administrator. Its the responsibility of the hospital administrator to take action that she deem fit against her.

2 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Justbehave(m): 8:54pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:
Did you even read to comprehend? How can I arrest her when I am not the administrator. Its the responsibility of the hospital administrator to take action that she deem fit against her.
Dey play. No go report her. Dey for naira land dey cap until she runaway.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:

Women are more like snake, calm, slimy and dangerous. A woman can kill her husband and cry blood at his funeral just to gain sympathy and make people pity her. But she will curse the dead man when alone.

The hospital can arrest her if they wish, not for you to arrest her

We have bad people in both men and women

We only pray not to be their victim

7 Likes

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by emmanuelbrown26: 8:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
Otunbakayce:

I laugh in swahili. Either u were carried away with her outlook? Or u are a careless man.
U see that gender ehhhh, haven't u give it a thought why Jah never married
His son never married
Great prophets never married
Paul never married
Great scientists never married
Satan himself never married rather Satan uses them to cause havoc
Whenever u get d answers to those questions, u will understand d angle I'm going

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Innocent Looking Female Assistant Carried Out A Massive Fraud by Otunbakayce: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
frozen70:

The hospital can arrest her if they wish, not for you to arrest her

We have bad people in both men and women

We only pray not to be their victim
Will a man have the mind to embezzle over 70% of funds under his care?
I attend to the patients and charge them for consultation but never for once pocketed a dime.
But a woman had the mind to steal it all.
Women can be extremely wicked.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michelle Ekure, Shoemaker, Receives Award - Photos / The New Girl I hired Keeps A Frown Whenever She Brings Anything To Me.(photos) / A True-life Story Happening To A 23-year-old Boy At The Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.