Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead (65342 Views)

Nigerian Singer, Slim Joe Aka Oti Yan Yan Is Dead / Very Sad Breaking News!!! Nigerian Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead (full Details) / Popular Singer, Slim Joe Aka Oti Yan Yan Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by iPresh4s(m): 6:04am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
ksolo, sheyman, Tcode, shank, Lord of ajasa, drama, ay.com, 2short, 2fat, spaco, kween, jahdel, reasonance, obiwon, Gino, djzeez, overdose, bouqui, blase, bigiano, durella, nnenna, nneka, jazzman olofin, general pype, deebee, kel, mallamspicy, dare, sasha that year

Kemistry dem
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by digitite: 6:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Mko123:
Nairaland or Anywhere, what people can freely offer you is RIP. I spit on this generation card. The numbers of rip for the aforementioned guy can buy him vote to Aso rock
You spoke the truth. If they had rally around to donate to his kidney fund, maybe he would still be alive.
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by lkillbrokehoes: 6:12am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you're reading this , keep your kidneys and liver healthy. Moderate your alcohol.
This is the main reason why I stopped smoking and drinking alcohol, my health matters to me most.

to those young guys out there, stay away from hard drugs and alcohol, stay away from people that will never impact anything positive to your life.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Phonix2020: 6:48am On Jan 03, 2022
Rip bro

Back in the days when I used to download songs. He will give us his CD to play and be giving out the song to people. Oti yanyan then became a hit.

That's back then in 2009-2010

So sad
Ojo will miss u bro
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by amber222(f): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2022
Read the post again. It's slim Joe not joeboy. Na wa o
DenreleDave:
Jeez.... Joe Boy cry cry cry cry cry

I rock his song.. Nobody ft Eazi well well... Even this alcohol wey him sing, na correct song..

Chaiiii Joe
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by movid(m): 7:18am On Jan 03, 2022
sassiemyk:

You think alcohol is all that causes kidney issues? Make una get sense naaaa
Some pple don't drink at all and they still have kidney issue

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:25am On Jan 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

I rock his song.. Nobody ft Eazi well well... Even this alcohol wey him sing, na correct song..

Chaiiii Joe

Nawa ooooo. Where did you see joeboy now. They said slim Joe, you said Joe boy
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Zahirecordz: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Chaiiii Joe
Alaye !!! No be joeboy nah. you don't no slimjoe
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by sylve11: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:
We should control our intake of alcohol.

Very important. cool
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Demzyl(m): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2022
Gone too soon JOSHUA ( Slim Joe, Omo Alajo, O ti yan yan chroner)

je ka jomo, o ti yan yan 2x

NB: Remembering those days carrying speaker around Orile Iganmu, promoting this guy songs early 2009. My eyes saw hell with my boss Dj. Kaz 04

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by lascos912(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2022
indomie generation full nairaland

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
ksolo, sheyman, Tcode, shank, Lord of ajasa, drama, ay.com, 2short, 2fat, spaco, kween, jahdel, reasonance, obiwon, Gino, djzeez, overdose, bouqui, blase, bigiano, durella, nnenna, nneka, jazzman olofin, general pype, deebee, kel, mallamspicy, dare, sasha that year
k9, de bee, slide one, terry da rapman, six foot plus, pharauciox grin grin
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2022
shawante:

The guy was kind of a one hit wonder.. So am not sure he made enough money from music

That's not good sha
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Tboymessiah(m): 8:35am On Jan 03, 2022
mirinder:
soul e baba dey here, man n woman come follow me. Where is barbara sef?

Omo e don tey o... De girl go don marry tey tey may she dey over sea
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Cuterboy(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2022
Oga open your eyes o. Dem say Slim Joe, you dey talk Joeboy, na wa for you sha

Read here: https://9jabeat.com/breaking-oti-yan-yan-singer-slim-joe-is-dead/
DenreleDave:

Chaiiii Joe
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you're reading this , keep your kidneys and liver healthy. Moderate your alcohol.
True talk. But too much carbohydrates can lead to diabetes which is another cause of kidney failure. Other causes include excess salt in meals, smoking, inadequate water intake, regular consumption of sodas and other soft drinks, sedentary lifestyle, excess consumption of potassium-rich food, etc.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by walley3000(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Chaiiii Joe

bros please wakeup no be joeboy
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2022
KingAzubuike:
If you like drink alcohol if you like no drink alcohol person wen go get kidney failure go get .

1 Like

Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 03, 2022
We live in a scary world rest on G you're in a place where you can't be diagnosed of it again..
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 03, 2022
DenreleDave:

Chaiiii Joe
Do you even read at all is slim Joe not different from Joe boy undecided
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by shawante(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2022
SyrusdeHansome:

That's not good sha
What is not good
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Drella(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
suffering:
I don’t know him. Let’s hope this isn’t a publicity stunt.

Indomie generation spotted.
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by skywalker240(m): 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jeko mo mo otiyanyan Yan Yan Yan Yan oti Yan Yan eh cry

RIP
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by abidem4real: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
owukpa:
Popular recording artiste and entertainer, Slim Joe Omo Alajo (Joshua Olonitan) is dead.

IDOMA VOICE recalls that the singer was down with kidney ailment and needed N15million for surgery to rise to his feet again.

The entertainer, who ruled the airwaves with ‘O ti Yanyan’ and many other hit songs and collaborations, was diagnosed with the kidney failure and has been on dialysis for some time.

The versatile entertainer, who hails from Odo-Ayedun in Ikole Local Government Area of Ekiti State, had called for the kind support of Nigerians to raise the required amount to stay alive.

The singer, however, died on Sunday at the age of 30.

His colleague, Raymond Gbaji, confirmed his death on Sunday.

SOURCE: https://www.idomavoice.com/2022/01/breaking-popular-singer-slim-joe-is-dead.html

Too young to die! Death is truly callous! RIP my guy
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Lilfire(m): 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
David could rise 250mill in two days and couldn't give 15mill I no understand, RIP bro to other artists out there there is a season for plainty and a season for famine, please save money now investment in better then flexing
[b]
[/b]
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Rip Joe
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by Njabarichman(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sorry my guy.i featured him in one of my song that year wey no blow
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
shawante:

What is not good

The fact that he didn't make enough money when he was still in music. This is why I believe that most of the give aways and donations by Nigerian celebrities aren't real. They only do it to the gallery
Re: Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead by joseph1832(m): 6:18am On Feb 16
mirinder:
the truth is, the songs sang by these cats, still sound good today, even better than what we listen to, right now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) / Wendy Shay: 'The Rotten Black Buttocks Is Photoshopped' / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.