Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) (65322 Views)

Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze White & Traditional Wedding Photos / Favour Iwueze And Okpaleze Wedding Photos (Destined Kid Weds) / Favour Iwueze Biography, Age, Husband: Destiny Kid's Profile (Pre-Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by GistMore: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2019
Destiny Kids act, Favour Iwueze has welcomed her first child with her husband Okpaleze, who she walked down the aisle with in 2018.

The gospel singer's brother, Joshua Iwueze who shared news of his sister's safe delivery expressed happiness in being the latest uncle in town.

He wrote;

Congrats big sister @imfavouriwueze my heart is bouncing with Joy. latest uncle in town
https://www.instagram.com/p/B3y1AUnnyLX

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/gospel-musician-favour-iwueze-welcomes-her-first-child

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by GistMore: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by GistMore: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by RoyalBlu(f): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow. Good news!!!

Welcome lil one. Your momma is blessed.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 3:07pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow congratulations to her,

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Tonyprisca: 3:21pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congrats my darling

2 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2019
Oh God ! why are men marrying all my crush and pregnanting them? Favour was my crush those years of "joy joy"

28 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by otunbalamba: 3:59pm On Oct 19, 2019
grin awon destiny kids cheesy that rejoice fresh die wink Abeg where she dey? cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by fourhayz: 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations!!!

The Baby would Soar and Roar and will all live to life expectations.

Congrats once more!

12 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by englishmart(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ehen that reminds me, hope their destinies have not retired sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wow, man don old oh! Big congrats to her

10 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Terste: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
If only you live a good life you would have been married by now but your profile is so shameful only an idiot will consider you.
Just look at your old waist and the width of your backside. A shocking truth of your aging.
Onyi22:
Wow congratulations to her,

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by miniziter(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Congratulations to her
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
shocked

Prodigy celebrities most times don't get too far, especially music prodigies. Prodigy actors and actresses still have better chance of staying relevant.

In those days, I wouldn't have believed these kids would have become irrelevant by this time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2019
Make Una take it easy dey give birth. Una no get shame to bring innocent kid's for this country to come and suffer. Use xx video and save your unbornkid's stress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by udoekere: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Ma sister just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy which means i won't be going out again

3 Likes

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by helpmyministry: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
My man been dey die for this babe that year oh. Korlemole cool

Meanwhile, send me ya logo lemme give it a 3d look today. 1k only. If u gimme 5h, I go still collect
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by 1mrprolific7(m): 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2019
Meanwhile This MTN Guy no dey tire.. grin grin
Nah you and lala get this site

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by joshepade(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2019
wow...the young shall grow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Luckysbab: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Meanwhile This MTN Guy no dey tire.. grin grin
Nah you and lala get this site

Na idiot him be. Na to dey report am dey go.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by idiagbo86(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Omo,women don overtake men for nairaland oooo.nah them get all FTC now ,isorite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by seunpas: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
Wao
Girl child na sharp sharp,
I still see her like a kid grin

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Menance: 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2019
gjoy joy joy. Indomie generation wont know.

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Luckysbab: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
helpmyministry:
My man been dey die for this babe that year oh. Korlemole cool

She was the reserved one. That Rejoice babe na im be osaprampra

1 Like

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
So this small girl don marry and even born pikin and me never marry, I still Dey dey husstle for money wey no gree come...

This life is so unfair to we men

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by FactBoyz: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2019
wink
Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by Sweetopia(f): 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2019
I feel so old already cry Congratulations Favour

The look my mum will give me when she finds out Favour is married with a child grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Iwueze Gives Birth To Her First Child (Photos) by helpmyministry: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2019
Luckysbab:

She was the reserved one. That Rejoice babe na im be osaprampra

Lol. No be small.

Make I call am now give am the heartbreaking news grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Feeds Asa Asika, Mouth-To-Mouth Bird-Style (Photos) / Singer, Slim Joe Is Dead / Wizkid's Shirt And Trousers To #WizkidTheConcert Cost ₦1.3 Million & ₦350,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.